Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The War Beneath the Waves

Go down 
+4
Ortus
Local Bat Enthusiast
Fate
Gorath
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Ortus

The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-24, 21:54

OOC
DAEMONS
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-24, 21:54

OOC: Whichever mother fuckers makes a tyranid hive strand appear who have fucking kaiju

I will litterally hunt down

Feed them to my kitten

And shit on them
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-24, 21:57

OOC:.......cqc titans vs daemons
GORATH.....MAKE IT HAPPEN

Aww Sad okay
I shall command my regiment of Praetorians under water to save the sisters and "help" them with their "injuries", in private as no one like to see gore
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-24, 21:59

OOC: kaiju means great monster......Nids are kaiju already
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-24, 21:59

OOC

Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-24, 22:00

M8 I'll help you get a prostate check with a flamer.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-24, 22:00

OOC....

Anyone mind If I do a 360 no scope and blam these preatorians?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-24, 22:02

Ooc: I personally think they're should be a rogue inquisitor; just so the inquisition and loads of inquisitorial troops are involved, and they would have a excuse for not immediately siding with the good guys.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-24, 22:02

OOC: wow guys, so ungentlemanly, would you not help a SoB with her injuries?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

OOC: Okay, I shall control a single 10 man tempestus squad and possiblly a whole regiment later on, this squad I will be commanding, and the regiment as a whole, are spread thinly across the planet
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-24, 22:03

OOC: we all know YOUR version of "Helping" and "Injuries" When females are involved bush
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-24, 22:03

Ooc: keep... your... distance!
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-24, 22:04

OOC: He would littearlly booby trap there quaters, then have his guys run in and play the hero...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-24, 22:04

stop that hyp
okay you guys begin whenever, it starts as the guardsmen are arriving. note each city has airpads above the water, connected to the city below by a bigass elevator
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-24, 22:05

OOC
honus
if there was a +1 button on this
you would have me spamming it for days
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-24, 22:05

OOC: The tactical application of vodka to a wound counts as helping!
Plus I live in Canada, my accent practically turns women to jelly when I speak

My men shall be the most stoic and stiff lipped chaps you have ever seen!
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-24, 22:06

OOC: Will they be tea fanatics?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-24, 22:06

OOC: yes, yes they will
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-24, 22:07

OOC OK, gonna ask what weapons are ok.
flaming sword and shield/strike]
[strike]dual sword with grapples

2 jagged close combat weapons and a autogun?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-24, 22:07

OOC: The only reason they are on the planet is to save all the tea there...hehe
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-24, 22:08

Ooc: I have a reason.

PURGE
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-24, 22:09

OOC: oceans made of tea.......

*16 Valkyries depart from the imperial vessels in orbit*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-24, 22:09

OOC: im just here to do...shit...I DUNNO

ILL HELP PURGE OR SOMETHING
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-24, 22:14

+this is Cathedral Sercunacium, requesting aid; any aid! We are running out of munitions and supplies to continue the fight!+
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-24, 22:16

"Continue the assault... we will end the bitches soon."

*the massive autogun gun line continues tearing into the lines at the cathedral, chipping stone from the walls and leaving a ringing sound of bullet casing hitting the floor*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-24, 22:16

OOC: I have deep strike

I don't know how I will deep strike into a massive glass dome

Nor do I care

I WILL DEUS EX MACHIMA LATER!

Oh and nerus, you know how your friends were saying that my hoodie means something completly different? Yeah, it means God machine...fegts don't even know latin...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-24, 22:20

+This is Commander William Prescott of the Praetorian guard, we're on our way, just hold on+

*The Valkyries land on the pad above the cathedral*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-24, 22:23

Ooc: tell them that.

A sister, one of the younger members of the convent, runs towards her leader, boltgun strapped to her backpack, saying"Palatine! The defences cannot hold forever"

The Sister looks back, putting on her helmet, dust and rubble falling from the violent gunfire outside; her seals of the holy plate sealing together hiss for a moment, before the lenses receive power, her eyes burning with a red rage.

"Then tell our forces to fall back to the inner barricades, and get the explosives rigged up; when the walls come down, we will show them how soldiers of the emperor take to heretics"

The lesser sister nods, running back to the inner front line to give the news.

Receiving the news, the palatine activates her vox unit +May the emperor guide you, for he guides only the worthy+
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-24, 22:26

"So, they have a valkyrie.."
*insane laughter*
"Aim the autocannon."

*a sudden wall of shells is aimed toward to valkyrie, tearing off one of the landed crafts wings.*

"Good, now reload and aim at the cathedral. Destroy their DAMNED IDEALOGY!"

*the autocannon is tilted, and all of a sudden walls begin to crumble down from fire, crushing unlucky sisters with large lumps of rock*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-24, 22:28

OOC: Well, gorath said there would be some room to fit small veichels in...so when all is dire ill open up with some of those riot suppresion mortar tanks...Wyvverns! thats it!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-24, 22:28

Ooc: the pad would be above sea level, and the city is at the bottom of the ocean; you would need to send a force to deal with them.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-24, 22:29

OOC: Unless there was massive cargo lifts on the ocean which they put the valkyries on then went down the cargo lifts
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-24, 22:29

OOC That is true, scrap that bit and go for sister crushing instead, with twice the fre being aimed at the cathedral.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

+May he guide your shells, the Emperor protects+
*He jumps out of the Valkyrie as the ramps unfold*
"Men, the emperors holy sisters of battle are under siege, it is our duty to end this siege"
*Praetorians rush out of their Valkyries and form up behind the commander*
"Ready your minds, your weapons, your bodies...we are about to enter an underwater hell hole, may your aim be true, and may the emperor guide us"
All: *salute*

"Activate the lift"
*the lift slowly begins to lower into the depths*

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2014-07-24, 22:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-24, 22:30

OOC: editing now
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-24, 22:31

The monolithic cathedral, it's front pillars, stainglass artwork, and heavy walls cannot take the constant hammering of heavy gunfire, and huge chunks of masonry come crashing down like angry gods, smoke and ash flying up into the bio domes recycler system.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-24, 22:35

no artillery
at all
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-24, 22:35

"How many?" Asks the palatine, her once white armour caked in a grey ash.

"7 sisters were crushed my lady, May the emperor guide their souls" says her second in command, the banner bearer; it's frame sporting ancient bones and laurels of saints gone past.

"The emperor protects" the sisters chant in unison, all finding cover, made from pieces of rubble and shattered pews.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-24, 22:36

Okay guys, who says we call it to a vote, light artillery wyvverns, nothing like basalisks
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-24, 22:37

no artillery
not enough bloody space
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-24, 22:37

OOC: it depends, beause not everything is god damn rapture
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-24, 22:38

"General Petra, sir! The worms have reinforcements..."

"Heavy weapons aim at the building of lies. All small arms at the worms"
*many rebels explode, but more take their place, firing an unstoppable wall of bullets. Meanwhile one of the the cathedrals pillars give in*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-24, 22:38

*the lift carrying the Praetorians begins nearing the battlefield, explosions lighting up the sea like fireworks in the night sky*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-24, 22:39

Ooc: spike, just have tarox, they do the job well enough.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-24, 22:40

OOC: they have rockets aswell though

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-24, 22:43

which don't fire like artillery
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-24, 22:45

OOC: Do you understand the term

Mortar

Here, let me get it for you

"a short smooth-bore gun for firing shells (technically called bombs) at high angles."

The way the taurox rockets fire they fire the exact same way
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-24, 22:46

well don't have missile ones then
point is, you're in an underwater city with a containment field. you know what's a bad idea? shooting UPWARDS
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-24, 22:47

Ooc: true dat, don't want no holes in the bio dome.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-24, 22:48

OOC: You do understand how BIG a maunfactorum/hive is? a mortar wouldn't even get a quater of the way up of there largest segments, let alone 1/10 of it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-24, 22:49

hyp...please just stop arguing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The War Beneath the Waves
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next