Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The creatures of steel

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

The creatures of steel - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-01, 23:58

OOC: Question, Deciever, Nightbringer or another
IC: *He obeys its commands*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-01, 23:59

It's skynet.

Immediately he comes back to reality, and the smell of death fills his mouth and nose.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 00:01

OOC: PRAISE OVERLORD SKYNET
IC: "I am guessing that the conversion process is done?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 00:03

The first one comes out, a skeletal monstrosity; strands of Gore hanging from its frame. And a horrific skeletal helmet for a face. It's red eyes scanning the room.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 00:04

"Its...Everything I would have expected"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 00:06

It picks up a long, archaic looking rifle before lining up, and before too long, 10 become 20, and 20 become 40.. and so on.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 00:09

"Intruiging"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 00:11

Now all of the humans are one, a army of death.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 00:24

"I am guessing you want more soilders for your army my lord?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 00:27

"Yes... take the new legion, and show people why they should be afraid"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 00:28

"me my lord? It would be a honour"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 00:30

"Soon... we will enact my masters plans... but we need more; so go... fetch me live specimens, different races, and soldiers of your species" he says, fascinated by the possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 00:32

"Yes my lord" *He takes his new army and sets out*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 00:35

Options

You can invade 5 world's.

Imperial guard training planet

Imperial agri world

Kroot jungle world

Imperial hive world

Imperial feudal world

Imperial maiden world
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 00:38

OOC: ohhh mmyyyyyyy...Well......On imperial feudal worlds there may be night titans...then again we do have gauss weaponry which in canon a basic gauss weapon can fuck up a land raider...Imperial guard training world..there may be tanks of various types....Hive world may have arbites and I would feel bad for murdering all the awesome arbites.hmm...kroot though...That could be fun...Yeah I will go for kroot
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 00:45

The kroot world is a backward civilisation, and any resistance is using black power weapons at best.
The silver demons cast down the civilisations, burning, beating and killing any who oppose them with lethal brutality

Roll 2 D100 to see how many prisoners you can capture.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 00:47

OOC: Yess
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 00:47

The member 'Lilentos Demethis' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd100' : 64, 16
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 00:50

80 in total are captured and subdued.

Gonna go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 00:51

OOC: Ok
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 00:51

OOC: noight feg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The creatures of steel
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k (Canon Only)-
Jump to: