Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Okay, this needs to be said

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

Okay, this needs to be said Empty
PostSubject: Okay, this needs to be said   Okay, this needs to be said I_icon_minitime2014-08-01, 14:32

Okay, I have been putting this off for a few days now, and now that is it is August first I need to do this. Come August 18th, I will be heading off to college where I will be studying computer engineering and other computer related courses. I'm certain that such courses will get intensive and will devour my time as the year progresses. It is entirely possible that my schoolwork will mean I have to leave this wonderful site. If that happens. I just wanted to say "Thanks". Thanks for two years of great fun and laughs. Thanks for providing me with something to do in my off hours that allowed me to stretch my imagination and put my writing skills to work (I honestly think that having to write bios and lore really helped me improve as a writer). I know we've had our ups and downs and bumps and scrapes but in the end we come through. If I should be forced to leave due to my education, I want you guys to continue without me. I don't want my absence (given how many RPs I'm involved in on this site) to be the cause of the death of an amazing and growing community, and by that I mean, I don't want our RPs to stagnate because I left. You're all an imaginative and amazing group and I'm sure you'll find a way to continue without me. If the worst happens, stay strong, and keep your faith in the Emperor. I doubt I will just disappear from the site the moment I arrive at college, but I am fully expecting to devout as much time as possible to my schoolwork before I log onto the site. I am following my dreams, and sometimes, one has to make sacrifices to do so. If I should have to leave, I just want to say it one last time: "Thanks". Smile
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Okay, this needs to be said   Okay, this needs to be said I_icon_minitime2014-08-01, 16:51

and thanks for the beer bombardment of T'au or whatever that planet was with the Tau, it was the most hilarious thing I've came across in a RP
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Okay, this needs to be said   Okay, this needs to be said I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 18:14

Farewell, hope to see you again one day
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: AN UPDATE   Okay, this needs to be said I_icon_minitime2014-08-17, 22:42

Okay, after having reviewed my schedule, aside from the first week, it appears I will not be as busy as I thought right off the bat. That being said, the first week (starting tomorrow) I'm going to be very busy because of all the freshman related things I'll have to do and it looks like I won't be on until Sunday. Then classes actually start. However, this doesn't mean that I'm just going to disappear. I will be popping in when I can and once things calm down I'll be on more often. It looks like once the first week has passed (and thus, all the freshman related activities out of the way) I'll have more time to be on come the afternoon. Just keep in mind, my schoolwork comes first so I'll be on AFTER I finish all my work on a given day. Just an update, guys.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Okay, this needs to be said   Okay, this needs to be said I_icon_minitime2014-08-18, 07:13

OOC good to hear I guess. I don't really see you around regardless :/
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: ANOTHER UPDATE   Okay, this needs to be said I_icon_minitime2014-08-22, 02:39

Just popping in to let you guys know I've survived my first few days at college. Tomorrow we'll be doing orientation stuff that is mandatory so I can't promise I'll be on. Saturday may be the same way but we'll see. Sunday I have completely off so I'm sure I'll be on then, just don't know when. Then classes start, but it's just the start of classes so I don't expect crazy amounts of work yet. Just wanted to let you all know I've been thinking about this wonderful site. Be back for reals soon, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay, this needs to be said   Okay, this needs to be said I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okay, this needs to be said
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: Non-RP stuff :: Discoussions, arguments, announcements of arrival, etc. because I'm too lazy to look for people in every single topic...-
Jump to: