Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis

Go down 
+2
Local Bat Enthusiast
Gorath
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Gorath

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis Empty
PostSubject: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 19:53

"the lowest level"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 19:55

"I guess we will go down there then..." *I guess they depart*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 19:56

Serris: this should be...fun
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 19:58

"Isn't it always...Atleast after this we will be one step closer to getting the hell out of here..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 20:19

"Question"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 20:23

"Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 20:23

"why would there be geth brain parts here?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 20:25

"...I hadn't thought of that...good question aswell...And I don't know. But I get a feeling we will find out eventually..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 20:26

"Well shit"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 20:28

"Yeh...*Sigh*..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 20:28

"Lets just get this over with"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 20:30

"Yeah"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 20:46

they keep moving
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 20:47

Indeed they do...Im guessing a time skip is in order until something happenes...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 21:12

yes
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 21:12

*They arrive at the place they are going*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 21:18

en route they start hearing zee thudding noises
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 21:19

"Great..." *gets gun ready*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 21:48

"For the love of fuck"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 21:48

"*laughs* Couldn't have put it better"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 22:09

she chuckles also
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 22:10

*Waits for the thing to come then*
"Lets hope alpha and omega can do some damage to it"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 00:09

*it stops*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 00:27

"Well..This is anticlimactic.."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 00:28

"It means something's probably waiting for us"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 00:29

"I guessed as much.."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 00:31

"After you"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 00:33

*he goes first*
"*Jokingly* Scared or something?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 00:35

"Fuck yeah i'm scared"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 00:36

"..oh.."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 00:36

"Yep"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 00:38

"Don't worry. I got your back" *they contiune*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 00:44

"No, you got my front" *chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 00:47

"I thought you would say that" *laughs a bit aswell*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 00:50

there is a thudd
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 00:52

*The laughter from him instantly stops as he gets ready for something to happen*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 00:53

nothing does happen
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 00:55

*Slowly precedes forward*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 01:02

she follows
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 01:04

"Best stick close..." *He contiunes down the corridor*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 01:06

they find a very VERY large door
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 01:08

"...well...that was unexpected..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 01:09

"Yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 01:11

"...Im not even sure If I want to open this at this point...But I guess I have to"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 01:21

"Yep. go on then"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 01:25

*he does that*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 01:30

Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 01:30

OOC: What. He just opened the door
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 01:32

oh right
*it's pitch black in there*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 01:33

*Magical flashlight go!*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Mass Effect RP-
Jump to: