Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Five Nights at Freddy's

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dargoth

Dargoth

Five Nights at Freddy's Empty
PostSubject: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 21:27

Last edited by Dargoth on 2014-09-09, 22:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 21:28

..how would you even RP dis
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 21:51

Ooc: let me begin.

I begin my dark journey into that place, my uniform newly washed and clean... I had finally got all that dried tomato paste off... at least I hope it was tomato paste.
Rumour says that the anamotronics here are a bit lively; and being cautious, I bought my flashlight; just in case... You can't be too careful...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 21:54

Don't worry, if we are going by 40k logic that flashlight in CC is as good as a chainsword
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 22:22

the phone starts ringing
"hello? hello?....good well I was the night watchmen before you and I have a few things you need to know. I know its kinda boring there but don't relax just yet, now the animatronic characters tend to wonder a bit......
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 22:25

I lean in closer, curious as to what he means.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 22:29

and if they see you they wont really know your a person and may think your a animatronic exoskeleton, now that may not sound so bad but, the characters are not supposed to go without their costumes so if they see you they will probably try to stuff you in a suit, now that may not sound like a bad thing except those suits are full of wires and beams and gears especially about the face....yeah..which as you can imagine would hurt horribly and lead to extreme injury...and death. you might want to check those cameras while I talk as bonny usually starts moving pretty early
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 22:39

Hurriedly I scramble for the camera remote, checking for signs of movement.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 22:47

it opens to the main stage where chica (the chicken) and freddy (the bear) still stand yet bonny (the bunny) is no where to be found
"well anyway don't use your emergency doors unless you really have to, make sure to check your door lights if you cant find someone, and make sure the power stays on....good luck" (recording end)
(right your camera feed can go to 12 or so different feeds to save trouble bonny only goes down the left side and chica only the right freddy can go anywhere but prefers the right and only moves near the end of the week or if the power goes out) as a hint view the main party room

OOC: brb note I will control the animatronics unless someone else wants to while the players will be the night watch guys
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 22:59

OOC back oh and extra bit if you die you'll just start over with a new guy or guys if anyone else takes the job. and you can actually move around you don't have to stay in the security office, but remember the office is the only place with security doors. the movement of the animatronic characters will always be random and if your lucky they may not see you if your in the same area.

Last edited by Dargoth on 2014-09-09, 23:05; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:02

"Okay... what did I just sign up for?" I ask myself, flicking through the camera feeds to watch the two giant freaks.

"Wait... where is the rabbit..." I immediately check the door lights, ramming the button with my fist.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:05

the lights flicker on to reveal a empty hall way. a faint song can be heard coming from further up the hall

Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:07

I wipe my brow, adrenaline making my heart pump fast.

"Dammit... I should have paid attention to the news about this place"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:09

OOC map of the cameras
https://secure.static.tumblr.com/d9076346013a2c8ff0323478fb78282a/4udzxyl/VSdnacsly/tumblr_static_screen07.png
IC: you check the time its 1:00 Am you have 5 hours left in your shift. you hear the sounds of footsteps on your right tho their faint
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:09

The member 'Dargoth' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 11
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

Fate wrote:
The member 'Dargoth' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 11
was hopeing it to be in the post but whatever ill just roll of screen
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:10

Ooc: I check 2A
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:14

quickly checking camera 2a you see an empty hallway
(you have 3 hints would you like one)
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:17

Ooc: sure.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:19

OOC chica is in the restrooms (cam 7) and bonny is in the closet (cam 3)
IC: you hear laughing
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:22

Cringed, I try and move, but my limbs are paralysed with fear, my chest heaving, I close my eyes, hoping the morning will come.
"Oh god... Oh god.." I whisper, looking back at the camera screen with a challenged heart.
I check cam 3.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:24

Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:27

I freak out, the chair slamming into the wall behind it.
I check on the other two, looking for them.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:30

freddy is still on the stage yet he is looking right at the camera and chica you cant find chica
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:35

Panic runs through me, and I look harder, flicking through the cameras.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:41

chia is in 4b (right outside the door but not in the blind/danger spot)
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:43

"COMMON! IM RIGHT HERE!" I shout, trying to scare it off.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:44

footsteps that stop right outside (does your character have a name?)
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:47

Carl.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:49

(saveing that for later now what are you doing)
power: 68%
time 3:00 am
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:50

Carl slams the door shut, checking the light.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:55

chica is looking at you threw the window
(making dinner brb)
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:55

Oki
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 00:06

OOC well we need to put this on hold dad and me are going to watch a movie after dinner so until tomarrow you get to live anyway thoughts
did you like it?
was it fun?
should I do this again?
want anyone else to join?
all this and more but I have bacon to cook and a movie to watch so until next time this is dargoth signing off
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 00:07

Seeya
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 00:45

back if you want to continue
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 11:53

Sorry, I didn't realise you came back to this.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's I_icon_minitime2014-09-19, 22:57

Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's I_icon_minitime2014-09-19, 22:58

GROOVY MUSIC BABEY
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 17:55

OOC whelp
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 17:56

Oot jha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Five Nights at Freddy's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Misc. (The "original" settings/universes we come up with)-
Jump to: