Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secret of the Broken spire

Go down 
+8
Chapter Master Arken
Fate
Sir BushWookie
Captain Raeven
Himfea Gaur
cow-man
Local Bat Enthusiast
Gorath
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 22:03

she hits him square in the forehead. his head explodes. the other one opens fire
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 22:05

She dives for cover.
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 22:05

The member 'cow-man' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd100' : 54
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 22:06

the shot hits her shoulderpad
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 22:08

OOC: I swear, if she's an Exo I will steal her rifle!

"Look, from what I have seen, this specific area is contaminated by Orks. If there is a greater threat please tell me"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 22:09

OOC Exo?
IC "There is always a greater threat. tell me. where in the city are you headed next?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 22:10

With a small, smoking crater still smoking on her shoulder plate, she waits for the opportune moment to strike, peeking from cover to see her enemy.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 22:11

Robots which look like humans out of destiny
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 22:11

OOC: I thought you were making a destiny reference "I don't have time to explain why I don't have time"

"Toward what looks like a hospital and then depending on circumstances, the smoke"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 22:14

OOC what? i aint even played destiny yet
IC he keeps firing

"So you head to the asylum, and possibly Irongrave"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 22:16

".......asylum......can I just stay here with you?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 22:17

Still confused why exo 'Female' has boobs considering robot...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 22:18

"You can stay here. but that would make this place your grave. and I would soon be gone."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 22:18

OOC: Ablative armour

"Where are you headed?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 22:19

"Far from here. where you cannot follow"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 22:20

"Ah, what if I follow you anyway?"

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2014-09-15, 22:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 22:21

"You cannot"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 22:21

"Orks you fuck... I thought eldar prized intelligence, how did I get stuck with the only stupid eldar?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

OOC: There isn't orks here is there
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

OOC: Besides that grot
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 22:22

"Will our paths cross again?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 22:22

Ooc: +hello, is that another guardsman? Stop hitting on local chicks and get your job done
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 22:23

Ooc: the grot screamed and there was an ork truck?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 22:24

OOC: I thought the ork trukk was what was happening to bush
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 22:25

OOC it was. no truk with you guys
IC "I hope so, but only if you live long enough"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 22:25

OOC: I shanked a grot and got a heavy stubber and a lasgun

That is ALL that has happened
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 22:26

Ooc: rrreeeetttcoonnn!
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 22:27

Is there any points of potential intrest near?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 22:27

OOC: the truck fucked off, +I'm gathering information, fuck off+

"Anything else you can tell me before I depart?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

*wanders in and sees lilentos stroking his loot* "sup, see you found some.... *sighs_* loot"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 22:28

"Have this heavy stubber laddy" he hands him the heavy stubber and all the ammo he got
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 22:28

Ooc: bullshit, stop trying to get in her pants
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 22:30

"yes. If you wish to venture deeper into the city there are only 2 ways from here into the next layer."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 22:31

Ooc: condition?
"Hmm, not really my thing, but why not." *holsters the hotshot las and takes the stubber, carrying it by the grip and the carry handle so it hangs by his thigh*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 22:32

OOC: hey! I'm not trying to get into anyone's pants! I'd just rather not go near a fucking ASYLUM!

Where are they?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 22:33

I ask again gorath
Are there any points of intrest nearby
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 22:38

OOC for you? not nearby
there are three points of interest in the north
the north guns
the PDF barracks
and the chasm
IC "both are equal distance from irongrave, one directly north east, the other directly south east"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 22:39

"I see first mate frank, let us contiune, for booty and loot!" Wanders of in a vague direction
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 22:43

".......... I hate you.... So much. * grumbles as he follows* how did I get stuck with the one stupid eldar?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 22:44

"Thank you, when are you departing?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 22:45

OOC: Hes not stupid

hes a pirate

A not giving a fuck pirate

Deadliest of all pirates
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 22:48

OOC which direction they going? north east south or west
IC "Soon"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 22:48

OOC: Eh, west
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 22:50

Well, he hasn't tried to drink his soul yet, so that's an upside
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 22:51

OOC then you are headed to the PDF barracks. it will take a few days to reach it, however
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 22:52

OOC: Not giving a fuck pirates don't believe in drinking peoples souls

They simply sip them

IC: Okay
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 22:52

"Chances are, you're going to be the last living person I see who isn't gonna try to kill me for quite a while"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 22:54

*kaleb walks slowly behind, sweeping from left to right with the stubber*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 22:55

"Unfortunatly, yes. But be warned. the things beyond this layer... they are strange. not of this world. beings of an artificial dimension."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 23:00

"Oy, xeno... Who actually are you? Some dark eldar outcast?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 23:02

gtg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret of the Broken spire
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next