Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secret of the Broken spire

Go down 
+8
Chapter Master Arken
Fate
Sir BushWookie
Captain Raeven
Himfea Gaur
cow-man
Local Bat Enthusiast
Gorath
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Himfea Gaur

Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 13:57

Silas: Fuck!
*He stabs the cultist in stomach, uses him as a meat shield against the other three, rests his autorifle to the cultist's shoulder, and fires three rounds on each*

Last edited by Himfea Gaur on 2014-09-16, 14:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 13:57

The member 'Himfea Gaur' has done the following action : Challange Fate

#1 'd100' : 47, 47, 94

--------------------------------

#2 'd100' : 44, 78, 47

--------------------------------

#3 'd100' : 100, 37, 79
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 14:03

he draws his kill saw as he continues charging
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 14:06

Dodging!

By the emperor, grant me the speed to avoid the hand of obliteration.
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 14:06

The member 'cow-man' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd100' : 48
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 14:08

OOC. ....and why is hiver not among the character options.... did everyone die here, and then got resettled, or what? o.O
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 14:16

OOC: Honus now see if it has penetrated your armor
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 14:48

Ooc: that's not for me to decide.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 15:02

OOC: I think that's a hit
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 15:03

Ooc: it would be.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 15:17

OOC. ...welp.... hitman - absoilution is kinda good.... my only problem so far, is that someone killed the target... no one saw who it was, or where the shot came from... even so, from that point onwards, every single guard knows that it was that drug dealer guy who popped up at the other end of the map than where the shot came from...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 15:18

Ooc: then cut their throats out.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 15:20

OOC: hey, i grew out of the psychopath method years ago! XD
....i used to play it like that.... grab an assault rifle/smg.... slaughter everyone... after all, theres no witnesses if everyones dead...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 15:28

Ooc: what about the cameras
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 15:30

OOC Hiver?

the first one takes a shot to the head and goes down as does the third. tge second falls but is not dead

the ork hears laughing

he smacks her round the face
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 15:31

"Come out ya git!"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 15:36

OOC. ..yeah... hiver.... you know... people who used to live in the hive... many of them part of some armed gang... most of these gangs have more power in the middle, and especially the bottom levels of hives than the authorities
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 15:43

OOC. ..gut....guuuuut..... every single foodstuff, and even the kokaine has been poisoned with fugu fish in entire chinatown.... now i just have to wait for the target to eat something.... or drink his coffe... surely, its only a matter of time... that is, if i can endure listening to these street vendors before losing my patience and just slaughtering eveyone...
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 15:55

OOC: Hitman absolution is good. The best part was the hippy lair I think.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 16:08

Ooc: how hard?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 16:09

no hiver cause the point us you are meant to be an outsider here
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 16:15

*cough*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 16:16

wat? I said you got smacked round the face
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 16:16

How hard dammit
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 16:17

hard enough to stagger her
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 16:20

OOC: Notice my rolls Gorath
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 16:21

Gorath wrote:

the first one takes a shot to the head and goes down as does the third. tge second falls but is not dead
i did
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 16:29

OOC:
"The target audience is male and females, zero and up"
"I really like the color, but can you change it?"
"The mandate is to educate people and to motivate them to raise money. Avoid using words like aid, raise, and money"
"Can you turn it around in photoshop so we can see more of the front?"
"I have printed it out, but the GIF is not moving?"

Just how stupid can people get? o.O
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 17:24

*He twists the blade which he stabbed to the cultist to finish him, pushes him to the ground, fires 3 rounds on the fallen cultist, then looks around for the cultist that he first taken down*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 17:24

The member 'Himfea Gaur' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd100' : 64, 6, 85
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 17:25

both are dead
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 18:14

*He loots them, list their items please*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 18:27

A knife, a rifle, a good old leather belt, a buttplug, some ammo, rations, the writings of Comrade Marx, some water, bondage straps, and an attachable pig nose.
Take your pick
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 18:33

OOC: greetings fucknuts!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 18:42

Hi
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 18:44

i'm here good and propa!
IC *he finds an autogun on one, an auto pistol on the other, a shittonne of drugs and between them about five clips worth of autogun ammo
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 18:44

Kill the teapot!

....hey, honus... Why does your avatar look like she has been riding a horse for the past week constantly? O.o
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 19:21

Heavy armour and a balanced posture
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 19:22

so yeah honus, your guy's been staggered
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 19:29

*He aids his wound on his arm, takes some painkillers*
*He takes the autopistol and removes the chaos symbol with his blade, puts it in one of his empty pockets, and collects the ammunation*
*He continues to walk towards the manor*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 19:31

the cultist who slid into the ruins earlier emerges and fires at him from behind
roll to react
you'll need a high one
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 19:31

OOC my Ork continued to run and you say nothing for hours now
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 19:32

OOC well he yelled...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 19:33

OOC sorry
IC *he hears a scraping aswell*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 19:36

"Oh for Gork's sake"
He takes up his twin shoota and just barrages down the entire corridor
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 19:36

The member 'Faelwen' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd100' : 74, 36, 80, 9, 32, 46, 78, 1, 50, 68, 39, 15, 36, 78, 41, 17, 88, 83, 11, 34, 53, 28, 21, 25
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 19:38

nothing had yet revealed itself so there was nothing to hit.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 19:38

*He tries to dodge it*
OOC: I have carapace armor around the neck, shoulders and chest
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 19:39

The sister strikes, the chain blade roaring as she shrugs off the pain
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 19:39

OOC Dammit both of ya need to roll!
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-16, 19:40

OOC well like hell but still each roll was a bullet so I'd count the rolls of accuracy down the corridor
That and never enough Dakka
Like the trigger less Deffgun
"Why's you need a trigga for? Were you planning on not shooting?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret of the Broken spire
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next