Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Space Marine

Go down 
+4
Himfea Gaur
Sir BushWookie
Gorath
Local Bat Enthusiast
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Space Marine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 15:29

a warboss as my free one
also a big mek as a secondary hq
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 15:30

Big mek taking anything note worthy?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 15:33

he only got 2 upgrades
1) 4+ armour
2) the waagh ghazghkull relic Kff which bestows a 4++ to all models within 6" rather than a 5++. they can only use this save against shooting attacks
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 15:36

Ooc: so, everything in your army will have a 4+ save.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 15:47

all infantry in my army already does have a 4+ armour save
the main reason i took that is because if he's in a transport, he gives that invun to the transport
and i have a battlewagon
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 15:48

Thought as much.

Well, I think it's fair to say that my team is toast.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 15:51

to be fair, if it's an objectives game, my army is not designed for point holding
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 15:53

They all are heavily armoured.
How aren't they?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 16:02

because
i have a total of one infantry squad who's not outfitted to get in their transport and head for the enemy at full speed
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 16:02

Ooc: you only have 1 troop choice?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 16:05

no
i have 2
ard boy squads
in trucks
outfitted for melee

the squad that's staying back is 10 flashgitz
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 16:06

And they can't hold objectives?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 16:10

they can
but only 1
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 16:10

Why only 1?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 16:13

cause it's only 1 squad of flashgitz.....
they're my only backline force. if i got to hold objectives, they're the only ones good at it
everything else is designed to be up in my opponent's face as soon as possible (which btw trukks pull of MASTERFULLY)
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 16:14

Good thing my team gets first turn.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 16:17

aye it is
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 16:17

Still, gonna get wrecked.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 16:23

we'll see :P
you do gots grey knights
also wat army you doin?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 16:26

Blood angels.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 16:29

OH GOD DEATH COMPANY
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 16:31

Yeah.

And lemartes.

And the deathdread.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 16:33

deathdread? oh death company dred
well
my kans/deff dredd have a target
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 16:35

Death company dreadnought.

And you sure your the one targeting?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 16:39

we will see my friend
if all else fails, my new converted blitza bomma will do the trick
btw did i ever show you it?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 16:41

No.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 16:43

well i've only got a WIP pic so far
i'll upload one of its finished form asap
here's the WIP one
Space Marine - Page 2 1079682_810185262338094_1488261452_n
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 16:45

Cool.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 16:47

glad u like it Smile
still got the troop compartment from the Valkyrie spare
gonnaa use it for a looted tank of some kind
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 16:50

Oh yeah?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 16:53

yeah
no idea what to give it yet though
i mean looted tanks got a serious downgrade with the update
and not even because their rules are white dwarf exclusive
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 17:03

Heh

They can't be that bad.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 17:06

well they are as fragile as ever
as easy to kill as a rhino
but
they had one MASSIVE downgrade
no longer do they get a boomgun
they get a kilkannon instead
IE the same, but with the range decreased by about 12" and the strength decreased by 1
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 17:07

In my opinion, ork vehicles should be flimsy but cheap.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 17:10

aye they are
put it this way
outside of forgeworld rules, only one vehicle has armour higher than eleven, not including walkers
and that's a battlewagon (front armour 14)

however with forgeworld, they get a few vehicles with armour 12
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 17:12

Yeah.

At least we have 1 advantage.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 17:15

what's that?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 17:16

That would be telling.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 17:18

oh joy
*prepares zee bomma*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 17:25

Ooc: yeah, nothing I do can beat that cheese.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 17:27

well
testing this army out against a 1700 point guard army (since with my free hq included my army reaches about 1700 points) and...i feel sorry for the guard

with the orks rampaging over their front lines, a special weapon squad with grenade launchers (who were given the order that gives them tank hunter) manage to take 2 hull points off of a deff dredd who just ripped apart a leman russ....the dredd, enraged, charges over and assaults the building. the building blows up. not only does this kill almost everyone inside, including all but 1 of the grenade launcher guardsmen....but it removes the only cover the company command squad, who are holding the objective, had to keep the battlewagon's kilkannon from obliterating them
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 17:29

We're you playing with yourself?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 17:32

no
got my IG buddy helping me test it out
and honestly it's going well for my guys...ish
mission's the emperor's will IE one objective in each deployment zone
terrain setup was orks on the edge of a ruined city, guard getting a proper defense line, and a shittonne of craters n such inbetween
problem is, while i've caused HEAVY losses to the IG, all my boyz are dead. however my nobs are untouched, mainly due to my warboss getting the waagh ghaz warlord trait that gives him and his squad outflank
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 17:43

ok the IG are being clever here
moved their one remaining vehicle, the chimera, in to provide cover from the kilkannon and block line of site and consolidated their remaining infantry around the objective, and are now just holding the line. master of ordanance killed the deff dredd
however, yarrick has been killed. one on one with the warboss. he's got back up, but then got burned down by overwatch from the warboss. dunno if he's gonna get up again
killa kans are currently slaughtering the few guardsmen who couldn't get away from them and reach the objective in time
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 17:43

DEAD!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 17:44

Yeah...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 17:47

Why are you not RPing

WHY

ARE
YOU
NOT
RPING

FOOOLLLSSS
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 17:48

however the Ig forgot one thing
the bomma
it has one bomb left
it flies in from the board edge, having flown off the turn before and drops its bomb
luckily for the guard, while it seriously dents their remaining forces, they still have more than enough left
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 17:54

Ooc: from now on, it's the cheeser
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 17:56

ok...that was pretty cool
the Ig forces, after the bomb and a punishing volly from the grotzookas of the 2 remaining killa kans consist of a chimera, 1 veteran with a plasma gun, 1 platoon commander with power sword and plasma pistol, and 2 ratlings

the chimera dashes forward, ramming one of the 2 killa kans, taking a hull point off. the multi-laser swings around and deals with the other hull point, wrecking the kan

then the veteran and platoon commander open fire with their plasma weapons, and also through good rolls, manage to blow up the other kan
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 17:58

Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Space Marine
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next