Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secret of the Broken spire

Go down 
+8
Gorath
Sir BushWookie
Nazamroth
Captain Raeven
Local Bat Enthusiast
Faelwen
Himfea Gaur
cow-man
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 02:09

good boy :P
so did ye like part 1?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 02:10

T'was a good read
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 02:11

awesome
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 02:16

I'm talking to my ex about BJs.....first it was booster juice, then it was blow jobs and now she meant a guy called BJ...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 02:16

Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 02:20

OOC continue with the discussion
We can't have multiiiple BJs with one person. It's one thing and that's that
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 02:20

Yeah, I just told her I thought she meant blowjob (meaning I accidentally revealed part of my more intimate nature) she hasn't replied and I can't stop laughing
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 02:22

heh
btw just a heads up no guns in dark souls
swords
axes
bows
crossbows
ect
all fine
magic is fine
no guns
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 02:24

That makes sense since it is medieval fantasy
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 02:25

aye
also finally sent that PM
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 02:25

OOC BTW Azrok decided my birthday was Fae's birthday as well <.<
He's going with the idea so you can as well
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 02:35

OOC: okay....
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 03:57

Ooc. So, after waiting an hour for our bus, because the driver apparently overslept, we finally started the journey back.... There is also an unspoken agreement that we smelled booze upon entering said bus...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 04:23

OOC ah how the illegal smell worse then the legal
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 06:31

Ooc. ....im too tired to understand that right now...
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 07:50

Ooc. ....aaaand...while i was working, my railway and BKV passes expired... At least the inspector was kind enough to just have me disembark at the next stop instead of a fine...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 13:57

i'm here who else is
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 13:59

OOC yes
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 14:00

HAI FAE
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 14:01

OOC shush
I got caught on to Counter Strike Nexon: Zombies
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 14:02

oh?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 14:03

OOC It released yesterday on steam
And F2P
So satisfying when you finally overcome all the knock back of the bullets and claw a man's face off (because player zombies are 1 hit killers)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 14:07

hmmm
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 14:08

OOC and Zombies are ultra dense
As in they take a beating
Especially the hero or host zombies
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 14:11

fair enough
am watching the creation of a custom necron overlord
adorned with the body parts of a tyranid
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 14:12

OOC finally
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 14:13

what?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 14:14

OOC just saying because Nids
And it done on me you may mean with trophies
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 14:15

why you say finally?
and yeah he's got tyranid warrior bits all over himself
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 14:16

OOC random bit in my head spits out responses before any other
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 14:16

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 14:21

scratch that. it's a prime not a warrior
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 14:22

OOC that ups his status, since I know of Primes
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 14:23

aye
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 14:29

A small mind is easily filled with faith.

Better crippled in body than corrupt in mind.

Every man is a spark in the darkness. By the time he is noticed he is gone forever. A retinal after-image that fades and is obscured by newer, brighter lights.

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

In an hour of Darkness a blind man is the best guide. In an age of Insanity look to the madman to show the way.

No man died in His service that died in vain.

Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may truly judge what is sane.

The Emperor bestows upon us the gift of intolerance.

The truly wise are always afraid.

Victory needs no explanation; Defeat allows none.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 14:36

QUOTEEE FFEEESTT
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 14:40

OOC. ......i awakened.... and the first thing i thought was "gotta go buy those shoes..." ....and i did.... is this how women feel all the time, i wonder? o.O
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 14:40

Probably
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 14:41

Then again, my shoes were(/and still are) falling apart....
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 15:06

"With great power, come broken valuables"
- Minecraft Wisdom
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 15:08

I see
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 15:14

sup negros
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 15:16

OOC. thats lacist!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 15:17

yes
yes it is
who cares?
not gwyn
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 15:43

OOC whenever I did decide on an imaginary pet it was usually a creature, like a zerg drone at first. Then a zergling. Then came the Tyranid imaginations, of which I pitted evolution on them and keeping them to scale based on "grown man-space marine-tyranid warrior" levels of height. I started with a ripper, then ended with a Carnifex that hung outside the school's windows because it couldn't fit in the halls. And now since a particularly playful bought on a near dead server in Good Zombie Survival, I now fancy an imaginary pet Poison/Black Headcrab
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 17:38

morning gents
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 17:39

hey dar Smile
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 17:41

Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 250px-BlackCH-_glowne
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 17:45

hey gor, fae
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 17:47

you alright?
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-10-08, 17:51

yes, u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret of the Broken spire
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next