Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

order of blazing light

Go down 
+5
Faelwen
Nazamroth
Shas'O Ar'Kais
Local Bat Enthusiast
cow-man
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
cow-man

order of blazing light - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 00:29

The astartes turns slowly.

"You threaten me? You threaten one of the emperor's chosen sons? I should have you reported to your canoness, but I won't, because Judda is forgiving, and we must strive to be so"
The astartes looks back to the wounded sister.
"By the emperor, we will purge them"
The marines leave, slamming the doors behind them with such force that they splinter, the walls cracking around them.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 00:38

Naomi: I wasn't threatening you I was merely saying as the head hospitillar treat me and my patients with respect or instead of using valuable medical supplies I'll be forced to use more primitive ways of healing because truly a son of the emperor knows better to treat someone with respect while in his or her home and place of work for we all have jobs mine is to treat the wounded at any means necessary now set your wounded on a bed and I'll get to them
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 00:38

They left already.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 00:39

she groans in pain
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 00:46

OocYou do know he was being a asshole right she didn't threat him she only said she will use other methods of medication and he barged in to her hospital and treated her with disrespect she even said report it to the canoness and he shoves her most likely breaking vital equipment now tell me who should be mad
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 00:49

Naomi : it will be alright sister just don't break the stitches and you will be good and take these painkillers twice a day and visit me once for inspection got it
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 00:52

Naomi then fixes her equipment they pushed her in that was keeping a patient alive and sends the footage and voice recording to both cannonesses
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 00:52

Ooc: he came to offer safety to the sick and wounded by taking them off planet and far beyond, because a attack is imminent by forces not even grey knights could fight against.
And he found out a plot about a Alpha legion attack, possible cults and ALPHA LEGION, which is a big deal in 40k, and interfering with astartes business is a serious offense, often sorted by a bolt pistol to the head.
Fortunately, I decided to be the gentlemen, and not only not report her, but also not to execute her on the spot for heresy.
So cut me some slack please.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 00:53

OOC: I heard something about grey knights going to protect people and there being a chapter of them or something

1. LOL NO

2. LELELLELELEL NO

3. there is 100 of them

And if you back chat a astartes or disrespect them in anyway they can shoot you and you won't be able to do shit
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 00:54

Ooc: also, he brushed her aside, if he shoved her, her ribs would be powder, her flesh would be torn to ribbons, and she would have died instantly from shock.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 00:56

OOC: Grey knights don't give a fuck about collateral and casualties

Except mabye space marines...sometimes...

and like what happened in fall of damnos, the ultramarines couldn't help injured guard up because they would just turn to powder

And in lords of mars, ship riot, 2 black templars, a single backhand from 1 of them (Standard marine sgt) Sent a single rioter through 5 ranks of them before stopiing
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 00:57

Ooc: thanks for backing me up mayn.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 00:58

OOC: less me wanting to help you (JK

not jk)

And more sticking with canon
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 00:58

Ooc: le cry?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 00:59

lecry

Might have to pick up the sequel to damnos...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 01:00

It's the same book but it has a bit with that ultra ponce who drives In the tank.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 01:00

she nods weakly
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 01:01

IE Chronos?

oh... *Starts throwing money at word* MASTER PIECE TEN OUT OF TEN IGN
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 01:03

Also how does a hospitallier know of a grey knight

Only 3 have been seen planet side and 2 of those was for 3 seconds

Oh well one more person to add to the 'Skin donor' List

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA-Ward
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 01:04

Ooc:Tru dat
Hey, do you wanna help the brotherhood of Judda fight the borks?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 01:06

Depends

Give me all your Vodka and bitches Posters of the holy emperor and arcane tome books stuff
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 01:07

Don't really have any... apart from a few we left back ome.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 01:08

Ooc question if you are sully here to fight books why this thread if it doesn't involve it
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 01:09

OOC: Does not compute
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 01:09

Ooc: I don't understand.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 01:10

Ooc: we came here to fight books while being Sully?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 01:10

OOC: We are fighting books?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 01:12

I was playing all your base are belong to us when I read that

Trying to not laugh to loud

People sleeping in house
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 01:12

Naomi: good sister now you'll need to be on either crutches or a wheel chair for about a week which on do you want
Ooc now you two are being major impacts on my medical issues and it was borks but auto correct changed it
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 01:14

ask gorath

he brought them here
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 01:17

she nods
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 01:17

Ooc: you might want to read what's been happening, Borks are in this thread.
And I'm sorry if I'm slowly driving you insane, remember that not every character in this is straight up black and white good and evil, my characters tend to be a bit more complex than that.
If my characters come off as rude, try and remember that I'm not being rude, my character is.
My character, the fictional one.
Not me.
The other one.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 01:19

That last bit tho

'My character, the fictional one.
Not me.
The other one.'

GG
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 01:20

Ooc: just wanted to make that bit clear.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 01:20

Eitherway

Non of them are as utterly fabulous as the guardians

>insert flashgitz vid reference here
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 01:21

OOC yeah
marines are technically good, but few are above seeing other humans as mere mortals at best
doesn't make them really bad
just...letting their superhumanity get to their head
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 01:24

But right when something I had planes was in a post away you barge in without asking if it's a good time to barge in because I could have easily found a better way to bring you in instead of fucking everything up
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 01:28

Lilentos Demethis wrote:
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 01:28

Ooc: well, I think I'll take that as a que to leave.
I'm truly sorry for interrupting your post away plot.
Next time, I'll write a formal letter specifically detailing everything I wish to do and when I plan to do it, from there, I'm sure you can pick and choose what you like.

I'm really sorry.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 01:29

YES

GOOD JOB FAE

Uh oh
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 01:32

Ooc no .... it's to late now ...let's just continue I need to think how I'm going to do my plan now
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 01:35

Before they get to far away the astartes her bolt fire in the same room
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 01:36

Ooc hear bolters fire
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 01:37

Ooc: are you firing at the Brothers of Judda?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 01:38

Ooc no its from the room they left
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 01:38

Faelwen wrote:
Lilentos Demethis wrote:
OOC oh look an alternate done on the same date
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

They rush back in, weapons raised.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 01:46

They see the guardsmen out of their beds surrounding the two sisters wielding knives and tools the hospitillar is firing at them with her bolt pistolĀ 
They can also see some of the guardsmen rapidly mutating in a tzeech form
Suzanne gets a transmission from Naomi
+suzanne I need help get to my ward please!+
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 01:47

OOC: Looks like some motherfuckers gonna get purged

*Incinerator hammer squad ready*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 01:55

the sister is woozy from blood loss
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 01:57

"The taint of chaos, it is in the hospital!"

+calling grey knights, we have warp corruption at our location!+
Bolters and shotguns start roaring, the guardsmen getting peppered with high explosive bolts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

order of blazing light
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next