Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A dead man's grave

Go down 
+4
Gorath
Himfea Gaur
Local Bat Enthusiast
Sir BushWookie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

A dead man's grave - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-11-27, 01:57

"I-I'm Serana....why have you got a monkey?"

-------

Bush: Well fuck!
*the crons begins pewing at your back doing significant amount of damage to the power generator*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-11-27, 01:59

he scowls

the belt of russ shields him from most as he lunges once more
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-11-27, 02:18

".......orangutang?"
*Laura drags her away from the door and around corner*
"Can't have you killed by a stray bullet now. What's happening?"
S: My brother is fighting something, the wolf is there with him but I can't do anything!"

----

*they get roflstomped I guess*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-11-27, 02:20

the jokaero checks out her wounds if she has any

he's lovin the fightin
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-11-27, 02:23

*just some injection marks, nothing serious*
"Who's your brother? We might be able to save him"
S: His name is Matt apparently

----

*The more heavily armed crons retreat toward their powerless brethren as the wolf laughs at their insignificance*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-11-27, 02:25

he raises an eyebrow

*he runs em down as they do so*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-11-27, 02:39

L: you're his sister?.....you look nothing alike!
S: We're hybrids, originally he was told the I had a slight ear mutation, not that we are the very thing the imperium despises more than Xenos
L: He has a lot of explaining to do
---------

*the last few are torn apart by the wolf, leaving just him and Matt*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-11-27, 02:40

"You okay matt?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-11-27, 02:42

"Not in the slightest"

*laura bursts in with Serana behind her*
L: MATT!
Bush: oh shit *gets hugged*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-11-27, 02:43

he shrugs
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-11-27, 02:57

"Okay okay I'm alive yay me, please get off your breaking my ribs!

Serana: Brother....why is the metal woman hugging you? Is she your girlfriend?
*laura lets go and bursts out laughing*
L: not quite yet my dear
M: *poker face*
L: isn't that right snookums?
M: now I have to kill you
L: go on! Give your sister a hug!
S: *hugs him*
M: that hasn't happened for years
S: *then she punches him* Why did you leave me here?!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-11-27, 03:03

"this can wait, we need to get out of here"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-11-27, 03:11

"I agree with the wolf!"
*the building starts shuddering*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-11-27, 03:12

"ugh....*grabs em all as he prepares to overcharge his teleporter to get em out of dere*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-11-27, 03:21

*living metal begins to pout out of the rapidly forming cracks and holes*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-11-27, 03:22

*and teleport to the entrance where theta is*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-11-27, 03:25

*they see a small necron vessel rapidly take off and exit the atmosphere*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-11-27, 03:25

Theta: that's bad right?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-11-27, 03:26

Laura: very...VERY bad
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-11-27, 03:26

Theta:....shit
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-11-27, 03:34

Bush:........
Serana: Why did you leave me?!
Bush: I didn't intend to l-*gets punched*
Serana: you left me there! They experimented on me *breaks down into tears*
Laura: *hugs her* it's alright honey, we're here now, you're safe *looks at Bush and mouths "you've hot some serious explaining to do"*
Bush: it wasn't deliberate, I swear. Our parents we're murdered and I had to run
Serana: We're hybrids Matt
Bush: what?
Serana: *looks up at him, her eyes glowing* We're...fucking...HYBRIDS *lets out an electro-magnetic burst*
Laura: *slumps over and falls*
Bush: LAURA!!
Serana: YOU CARE ABOUT HER MORE THAN ME!
*throws warp lightning*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-11-27, 03:36

the wolf separates the two of them with his hulking form as the jokaero does any repairs necessary to laura
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-11-27, 03:39

*Serana convulses and falls, her body beggining to shudder*

Bush: no! *dives under the wolfs arm and scrambles to Serana*

*there's nothing wrong, but her memory core had been fried*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-11-27, 03:40

he gets about fixing that
cause he's a goddamn jokaero

???: *beside matt* here, let me look at her
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-11-27, 03:43

OOC: rolls D6, 5 or 6 and she's fine 1,2,3 or 4 and she's gone, the Jokaerp keeps the body if she's dead

Bush:......you can't, she's being possessed
*lightning erupts from her body*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-11-27, 03:50

Rolling
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-11-27, 03:50

The member 'Gorath' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd6' : 6
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-11-27, 03:56

OOC: daym!

Laura: urgh, that was painful.....thanks for detouring power to the back up
*she smiles at the Jokaero*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-11-27, 03:56

he gives her a brief salute
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-11-27, 03:57

also

"Yes I can."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-11-27, 03:58

*she salutes back*

Bush: there's nothing I can do...she's hypersensitive to the warp and now she's not protected by the dampeners...*he hangs his head low* I'm sorry
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-11-27, 03:59

???: you mean these dampeners?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-11-27, 04:03

"They won't help *looks at him* it's already trying to consume her soul"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-11-27, 04:05

*he sees a mighty figure of a man, in a fabulous commissar style coat and hat, a BADASS beard flowing from his chin*
"Let me try."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-11-27, 04:08

*angelic choir*

"......I need a coat like yours"
*I stand*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-11-27, 04:09

psychic energy flows through his arm to his hand as he gently places it on her forehead
OOC sleepytime
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-11-27, 04:13

OOC: cya
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-11-27, 07:32

OOC. hey gorath, remember that game i told you about? i just got a "Dropbear" card it it..... its basically a green koala.... it has enrage 8 ability, so it can basically shred that undead cyberdragon i told you about.... i feel like this is an intentional joke about australia...

Edit: .....i also just got a character thats extremely strong... but its ability is that its afraid of combat so it cant attack, or block.... so its basically useless 95% of the time....

Edit 2: .....now this is just getting ridiculous.... the enemy has characters that keep killing my characters with unblockable abilities and putting them in his graveyard, then he gets them out of there en-masse with another and send them against me, plus he keeps using normal abilities that just turn my characters into his zombies.... he seems to have an infiinite graveyard to draw from as it is, but thisway his cards keep multiplying at least exponentially and mine decrease at the same rate..... ridiculous... i simply dont have enough to counterattack with.... im just getting zerg swrmed by technozombies yet again....
and it wont even let me use my own deck that would allow me to deploy a counterswarm and even the odds a bit....

Edit 3: i also lik how now that i have reached the point where i play as the undead cyber zombies who keep pwning everyone else, and i think im finally gonna have an easy day, 5 enemies kill me in 3 turns before i could even do anything... because logic.... "you are more advanced in the game, so we nerfed the OP guys, and buffed the previously nerfed guys, just so you wont be bored at the end"
i cant wait until i start the Overseer campaign.... those guys previously instakilled the entire cyberzombie army that was instakilling everyone else.... with a single unit each time.... im sure those guys will not be nerfed or otherwise put at an extreme disadvantage at all....

Edit 4: The final academy trial.... "prove your mastery over the lessons!" .....then he proceeds to spawn a very expensive(indestructable! theres no catch at all!) character, and a fortress that spews forth endless troops in the first turn, when i dont even have resources to summon anything at all... then he keeps swarming me with more characters than the frikkin endless cyberzombie horde did.... and throw in an extra flier or two.... just to make sure that you cant block everything.... sure.... mastery over the lessons.... totally not blind luck hoping that you manage to draw the right cards from your deck.... by the time im even able to spawn anything(and definitely not the strong ones...), half my health is already gone, and he has half a dozen troops ready, and mthe stronger ones just appearing....

Edit 5: ....and then the difference between the AI who wins with cheating and unfair advantages, and an actual human who actually knows what he is doing and beats me in 5 turns without the need for any of the AI's dirty tricks....strangely enough, im not even mad, even though he beat me faster than the AI does most of the time.... who would have guessed that not cheating wont piss your opponent fucking off....
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-11-27, 22:43

*he feels the raw power of a demon as it continues to consume her soul*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-11-27, 22:43

and with ZEE PURIFYING PSYCHICNESS OF ZEE EMPRAH'S CHOZEN he pushes it back
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-11-27, 23:08

*he feels its presence fade away*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-11-27, 23:09

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A dead man's grave
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: