Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cost Of Freedom

Go down 
+3
Sir BushWookie
Local Bat Enthusiast
cow-man
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 15:42

"And you have no authority to make it. We are the military arm of the ordo hereticus and the Ecclesiarchy, our judgement is above yours."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 15:44

"We have all authority, your corruption is clear to see"

The sisters get gunned down from behind, bolt weapons unloading into their heads.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 15:45

OOC they have their helmets on dude
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 15:46

Ooc: dont matter if they have a entire magazine unloaded onto em.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 15:47

*that entire conversation was on open comm to the cannoness and the strike fighters overhead*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 15:48

The marine picks up the comm.
"I hope your listening heretics, your world is tainted, and we are the flame that will purge you"
*crushes it in his hand*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 15:49

the fighters close in on the building they were in, missiles unloading from under their wings
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 15:50

They are already gone, eradicating any evidence the sisters were there.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 15:50

they scan for any further life signs
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 15:51

All dead.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 15:52

*all sister garrisons are informed. Unknown astartes are to be treated with hostility. Failure to comply with them is to result in execution.*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 15:54

More outposts go quiet before this happens, their attack quick and sudden.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 15:55

*at which point the tau descend, choosing their landing sites to be the locations which have gone dark. they attack in extreme force, using squads of riptide suits accompanied by hazard and crisis suits to clear landing zones before the landing craft approach*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 15:57

They attack burning corpses.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 15:57

the locations secured the tau army is finally deploying in force
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 15:59

Ooc: when suddenly tau.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 15:59

yep
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 17:26

The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 BUKHE9W
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 18:28

o kkk then
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 19:29

ooc now I rage god fucking dammit another non heresy thread destroyed because someone wanted to add shit that was unnecessary
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 19:30

ooc I now refuse this and you no wat fuck it im tired of this wrench throwing unnecessary bullshit im gone
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 19:32

OOC: Azrok....you did say he could

Just go with the flow, you won't believe the amount of spammers Gor threw at my RP, Laura and Serana are meant to die, yet they survive!
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 19:41

but I did say early on no chaos hereticall bullshit
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 19:42

ooc it justcauses other people characters to de and assholes to take over and ruin plots im gone you wont see me on here anymore
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 19:45

*my vessel vanishes into thin air*

OOC: oh well, it's bound to pop up. Instead of raging just go with it, I doubt they know the plot and thus they'll put a spanner in the works solely due to a lack of knowledge.

Plus you my ship in orbit...I can vaporise planets, I think that's slightly larger than a spanner
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 19:46

ooc no they judge me for my ideas but I don't ruin a plot that's clearly going on so fuck everyone im gone going to create my own forum
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 19:53

OOC: Which ideas?
If its the constant rape card you play, than they're justified due to overuse.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 19:54

ooc I mean whats with them call the main characters heretics and killing them for no reason only stopping the plot im done with it its unnecessary and im done ive had it with every one of those who know who im talking about and now im gone just like you wanted
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 19:59

Ooc. ......dafuq just happened again...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 20:00

OOC: dude, I want you to stay

Yes your lack of grammar is annoying but you're a solid RPer, and this forum is shrinking
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 20:09

ooc then why does everyone purposely try to ruin the thread I mean fucking can there be one plot not involving chaos or heretics I mean fuck im done they ruined yet another plot by adding the most unnecessary so unnecessary it literally takes over the plot
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 20:12

Ooc. ......are you talking about this cost of freedom thread? O.o
And if so, this is the thread involving the guardsmen, yes?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 20:14

no sisters fighting tau now people are literally forcing chaos into this and now the space marines are killing off the sisters who this thead is based around if I may add and its gettingout of handpissing me off
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 20:18

ooc don't get mad when people say no k we just don't want another wrench in when shits building up soo can you be patient and wait for the small amount of time

*sigh*
Retconned everything I did.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 20:23

well I didn't know it would literally be calling the sisters heretics you killing off my character and literally be putting shit out of control I mean heresy is good for some plots but not all
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 20:24

Ooc.
/Sisters get gunned down/
/Their comms were open and now the aircraft and other sisters know everything/

.......exactly the kind of shit i was talking about, gorath.... You know how annoying it is?! I cant do anything to anyones character because he pulls some ex post facto shit like this and all my plans collapse instantly...

And could we stop wrecking other peoples plots already ffs.... I thought it was common sense to follow the rules and wishes of the topics maker, especially if you would wreck his entire plot with what you want to do.... But i can make it a rule if people insist...
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 20:26

ooc im going to go calm down and draw its all I can do now
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 20:28

ooc I mean cmon a space marine would have to be retarded or a heretic to gun down sisters and civilians who did nothing wrong when a fuckingtau army is right outside the planet
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 20:31

OOC: Well the sister didn't seem to be doing much.

But you got your wish, Nerus has redacted all of his posts.
Your character is now free to do as she wishes.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 20:32

Azrok wrote:
ooc I mean cmon a space marine would have to be retarded or a heretic to gun down sisters and civilians who did nothing wrong when a fuckingtau army is right outside the planet

That, or a GK
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 20:36

Didn't that get retconned in the new codex?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 20:37

you know wht fuck it it all happened we are continueing but I wont feel bad if characters die anymore
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 20:39

Semi-IC *vaporises the planet*

OOC: I'm joking
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 20:39

you gotta be kidding me
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 20:41

OOC: this is what happens when I'm left by myself
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 20:43

Ooc. Now then, i shall sleep...
But before i go.... Azrok, before deciding to leave the forum for good, i advise you to sleep(at night). It is scientifically proven that.... Lets say you can make a wiser decision for multiple reasons, whatever you may actually decide to do...

Now then,
So long and thanks for all the fish,
So sad that it should come to this,
[...]
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 20:46

ooc im sorry for snapping its just its hard tocalm down anymore I mean I feel like well its hard to explain just ive been so stressed out
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 20:48

OOC: if you're stressed take a break
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 20:53

Ooc: 1) that's the lore behind my marines, they are from the cursed founding and have a plague in their minds that makes them judge anyone for heresy, it wasn't too bad to start with but I introduced them when they were afflicted to the point where they don't really have any choice.

2) I've redacted all of my posts, get over yourself.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 20:56

ooc im sorry Ollie
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-12-01, 20:58

OOC ok can you two please make up?
ollie, azrok's apologized, you can keep em there without redacting it all. 
azrok, please at least wait for me to be here before you kick up a fuss about this sort of thing.
and please don't let this shit happen again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cost Of Freedom
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: