Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Slay a Xenos

Go down 
+6
Sir BushWookie
Azrok
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
cow-man
Local Bat Enthusiast
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
cow-man

To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 22:45

"Nail down anything of value" whispers the captain to his blood champion, who nods and tells the strike cruiser.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 22:47

*one of the terminators speaks into his vox, and high up in orbit, the sound of armoury doors locking is deafening*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 22:48

The admech guys begin locking their joints together even more
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 22:50

*all of my praetorians quickly place all of their supplies back into the Valkyries, all of which immediately take off*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 22:51

*i sidle back to the table and retrive my axe*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 22:51

Mechanicus ship in orbit begins hiding all its precious thallax battle robots
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 22:53

Blood angel marines in the strike cruiser begin the ritual of the nailing of all the shit, taking their wardian hammers and nailing everything within reach.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 22:53

*every door on the battle barge shuts, and locks, and evey marine starts hugging their weapons*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 22:54

the raven nods in return
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 22:55

Ooc: that made my day!
Thank you everyone for joining in.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 22:55

OOC: hahaha
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 22:59

Starts sealing wardian power armour relics away

Wardian hammering intensifies

"So, do we have a plan?"

Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 23:00

*i walk over and offer my hand* "how may brothers do you bring to the fight?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 23:01

"I say we start fortifying areas of the planet, placing strong garrisons so that the xeno threat will have a hard time getting a foothold"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 23:01

Semi IC: ram eight emperor class battleships into the hive fleet
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 23:03

Noble: We must wait for the baron before strategising, but that is indeed a good plan
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 23:06

"The only way to defeat the hive fleet is to depleat its biomass via attrition, or to strike at its heart and destroy it"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 23:08

"Attrition warfare is not a good idea if we are fighting a hive fleet, it's resources are vast, and we can't replace ours the same way they can"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 23:09

night guys

"Would viral bombing work? as in viral bombing the hive fleet itself?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 23:11

"Not a wise idea, they would grow a immunity too it quickly; making it useless"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 23:12

"It is not a viable option, unless we use orbital bombardment, luring in huge numbers of xenos with penal units then obliterating the area... The hive fleet is highly resistant to viral attack, we would need to develop a perfect virus to attack it, and know exactly where to strike"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 23:13

the floor at the head of the table opens as a throne emerges from beneath the floor, a warrior in black and white power armour upon it
"I will not allow Viral bombing upon my own world, and orbital bombardment will be a last resort. I will not allow my land to be sacrificed."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 23:16

"We may not have a choice, the tyranids are viscous, relentless and merciless. Although it pains me to say it, even the assembled astartes here could not fight them on fair terms"

Last edited by Captain Raeven on 2014-11-19, 23:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 23:18

Blood raven captain: I beg to differ
incase it weren't obvious the guy in the throne is the baron, ruler of this world
Baron: before we begin, brothers, you know what to do. *the nobles all draw their swords*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 23:19

"Blood raven, pride is a detriment, cast it aside"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 23:21

Blood raven: I speak from experience, Salamander
the nobles run their blades along their left hands, drawing blood

Last edited by Gorath on 2014-11-19, 23:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 23:22

"........"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 23:22

Gorath wrote:
the nobles run their left hands along their left hands, drawing blood
OOC they have 2 left hands?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 23:23

OOC: XD

They are cutting themselfes with their 2 left hands
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 23:23

"As do I, as do I"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 23:24

OOC so instead of 2 left feet they have 2 left hands?
my my how far humanity has gotten
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 23:25

IOC: call an exterminatus! Mutants, mutants everywhere!
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 23:26

THEY ARE CUTTING THEMSELFES
WITH
THEIR

OWN

HANDS

METAL!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 23:27

OOC corrected it
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 23:27

Its to late now

Prepare to be mocked for the rest of your life
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 23:28

"Ritual self harming... Haven't seen that in humans in years"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 23:36

they each place the bloodied hand upon a hand shaped panel on the table, which lights up, the dna scanner identifying each noble by their blood
there are however four empty spaces at the table
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 23:38

".................I presume those are for us"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 23:41

"No. Those were for for four of our house members who were recently slain in combat."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 23:51

"You have my condolences"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 23:54

"To expect astartes to give up their blood far analysis would be heresy of the highest order"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-19, 23:55

"Which is Why we do not, These are our rituals, not yours. Now, to business."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 00:00

"Quite. May I ask how entrenched your guardsmen are?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 00:13

"Very well entrenched, this world is built to survive a seige"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 07:55

"How many civilians on this world?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 11:53

"Over 300 million."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 13:27

"Can you give me a percentage of the number that are sparsely defended?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 14:10

The Baron gives a motion to one of the other nobles who presses buttons on the table, at which point the cover retracts revealinig it to be a holo table. the table shows a map of the planet, with areas in red showing population areas that are sparsely defended. they make up about 10-20% of the populated areas
Baron: Every settlement has at least five full platoons and one knight defending it, but admittedly that will likely not be enough.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 14:12

To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 Purity51
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 14:20

Ooc: holdon, there are 500 knights; there is no way there is 1 for every settlement.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 14:22

OOC there is
holdon i'll let it be explained IC
IC Baron: Usually there would be more populated areas but the hundreds of smaller settlements have been evacuated to the much smaller number of fortified towns and cities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Slay a Xenos
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k (Canon Only)-
Jump to: