Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Slay a Xenos

Go down 
+6
Sir BushWookie
Azrok
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
cow-man
Local Bat Enthusiast
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 21:01

OOC: You don't have the glorious men from stalinvast

we have more men

than the entire universe has ammo
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 21:21

OOC: the salamanders have more badass, than the universe has shit to throw
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 21:27

With other settlements the Genestealer exploit the shadow under the trees in the night to approach many other settlements before jumping on them with little warning, if any. But as opposed to the Canyon they maintain a stealth approach until they get close to jump from the shadow
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 20:26

OOC: Fae, roll 3 D100
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 20:35

The automated turrets, with a whine of loading mechanisms, begin tearing into the darkness, a high pitch whine emanating from their barrels as hundreds of bullets spew into the darkness like angry gods.
The space marines quickly raise their weapons, their speed and initiative acting as a wake up call to the human soldiers as their boltguns rattle to life, mass reactive bolts turning xeno to bloody ribbons in powerful explosive bursts.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 21:21

Sir_BushWookie wrote:
OOC: Fae, roll 3 D100
OOC only because you rate your men SO highly
IC the Genestealers rush forward with momentum as a number do make it into the outer trenches. gradually though they're heads are lowered further as they move forward, scittering across the ground among rocks previously knocked off the canyon walls by earth tremors
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 21:21

The member 'Faelwen' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd100' : 79, 67, 99
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 21:23

Fate wrote:
The member 'Faelwen' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd100' : 79, 67, 99
OOC that right there is Tyranid efficiency
also you couldn't tell I was describing a Lictor having leaped unto a weapon team?
I was being dramatic with it
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 21:30

Ooc: could we do one thing and then the other?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 21:36

*The genestealers slam into the Praetorian trenches, their speed and claws making short work of the guardsmen. The survivors called on the flamed armed brethren for help, only to find that claws had pierced each mans heart. Of the 250 men manning that trench line, only ten survived, their flamers whipping up a firestorm as the Xenos charged*

OOC: well, I can't have guardsmen actually being useful can I?
Space marines are present, should I have them be more than a distraction I fear that the GW legal team will sue me

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2014-11-25, 22:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 21:38

OOC to be fair, in sanctus reach the guard saved grimnar and ragnar's lives
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 21:41

That's cos space wolves suck balls.
LELELELELEELLEELELELELEL
JK.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 21:42

actually it was cause LORD OF FUCKING SKULLS WHICH HAD JUST REKT THREE IMPERIAL KNIGHTS WAS COMING FOR EM
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 21:43

that's cos knights suck too.
Seriously, Imperial guardsmen had to save em, what does that prove.

That space wolves are pansies.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 21:49

Lord of skulls dude
a model that costs nearly a thousand points
and was supported by a FUCKHUEG daemon army
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 21:50

Krak missiles 

*pew pew pew pew*

Dead.

But no, guardsmen had to pull their furry loving butts out of the dirt.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 21:52

well I say guardsmen
technically it was a company of leman russ tanks
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 21:53

*slowly claps*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 21:56

what?
the fact the best non super heavy tanks at the imperium's disposal (in my opinion) did really well against a lord of skull surprises you?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 21:57

Not really a fair fight for the Lord of skulls.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 21:58

since when were things fair fights in 40k
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 22:02

Since you were saying that the Lord of skulls was this unstoppable force.
Apparently not.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 22:03

lord of skulls is a pushover, just ram an emperor class battleship into it
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 22:03

They could have stopped its gears with all the conscripts stuck in the tracks
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 22:04

OOC: I lost nearly a quarter of my army ;-;

"......I just lost four platoons, they didn't even get to fire..."
*The commander slumps to his knees*
"What have I done?"

*2 reserve platoons and several militia squads run to bolster the devastated trench line*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 22:04

not saying it's unstoppable
But I am saying that it'll kick the crap out of imperial knights, grimnar, ragnar, and a few wolves
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 22:07

*Pulls up the commander by his shoulder* "get up and fight boy, or their deaths were in vain"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 22:08

OOC: shoulda sent in the salamanders, we'da hit it with hammers
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 22:08

Just to point out

The mechanicum got auspex and other shit

Don't expect to sneak up on them
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 22:11

"They died for the emperor! They died for the civilians we protect, we are still alive, and we'll die if you give in!" Says Eli, his bolt pistol barrel red hot as he slams in another clip, sending more xeno to oblivion
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 22:12

the ground thuds
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 22:14

"AMEN BROTHER" *Raeven opens fire, the stormbolter spraying shells*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 22:15

the knight castigator comes into view, its castigator bolt cannon obliterating all xenos within its fire arc
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 22:17

"...I apologise sir, it's been a long time since I lost a man...let alone over 200"
*he removes his cloak and drapes it on a chair*
"COLOUR SERGEANT!"

CS: *appears from nowhere* SAH!
C: tell the mortar teams to open fire on the breached trench, get all of our flamers to open up too. We can't afford to break this early
CS: SAH! *he turns and runs toward the mortar crews*

*the commander climbs into the centaur and opens up with the high caliber rifle*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 22:19

*reaven swings his axe in an uppercut, flinging a genestealer into the air* "You know your men, order them to retreat, my men shall hold the line*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 22:23

"There's something you've forgotten about Praetorians; we never retreat"

*the centaur's heavy stubber roars to life as his command squad opens fire, spitting death wherever its fiery tongue treads*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 22:23

One flesh eater comes towards them, a gore splattered chainsword in one hand, and his entire left arm torn off at the shoulder at the other, blood pouring down his bright red armour, a crimson sheen sprayed all over him.
"Chapter master... I request to hold the front line" he says through gritted teeth, his wounds mortal.
Eli turns, his eyes meeting his brother.
"Fight with me brother, until the end" he says, his brother marine nodding, revving his chainblade, thrusting it into a genestealer coming in to attack a salamander.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

To be a massive asshole and just start shelling the position or........hmm..Do I care for human casualties is the question...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 22:25

the knight continues mowing down any nids in sight
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 22:28

*Flamers light up the night sky as they spit fiery death into the gene stealers, Praetorians are seen disengaging and forming ranks before sending precision fire into the oncoming hordes*

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2014-11-25, 22:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 22:37

"Salamders! Fight by my side!" *reaven charges in alongside the flesh eaters*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 22:43

*Firestorms erupt as the Praetorians retake the trench, the light of their holy fire illuminating even the stealthiest of Xenos*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 22:50

Eli draws his eviscerator, swinging in a huge arc, cutting 3 genestealers in a brutal, bone tearing lunge, it's teeth sending a spray of xeno blood through the air.
With a backhand, he smacks a genestealers face, it's jaw and eye being turned to mush as the force of the blow causes its brain to explode from its shattered skull.

His brothers follow suit, their power armour covered in gore, taking wounds but inflicting massive casualties of their own, their pure rage cutting and tearing flesh with sword and bare hand.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 22:58

*The militia give a roar as lasfire years apart the genestealers, multiple squads rush up toward the astartes, throwing themselves at the genestealers, and tearing them apart with bayonets*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 22:59

the knight thunders towards the nids, guns blazing
it leaps over the defense line, its feet coming down in the middle of the swarm, crushing dozens and knocking many more flying
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 23:03

Ooc: glorious counter attack.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 23:07

*the salamanders follow Raeven into battle, swinging chainswords, hammers, axes. Their flamers spewing death and bolters giving forth the emperors judgement. At the head of them reaven is swinging is axe to and fro with wild abandon, sything through lesser xenos with ease*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 23:14

OOC: I keep using the same verbs :/

*The militia roar in celebration as the last genestealer near the astartes is slain. The rhythmic boom of mortars gives the battle a strange rhythm as yet more genestealers engage*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 23:21

"Form ranks! Open fire!" *the salamanders form into a rough line, and fire, the withering hail of fire slamming into the xenos*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 23:23

*about sixty metres away, the Xenos have swarmed the centaur, the command squad desperately trying to hold on*
"Where in the emperors name are they getting in?"
*major pewing as the command squad fires off one last volley before CQC*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2014-11-25, 23:24

OOC wellllll I spent my time toying with a game or two now I resume command

IC they can see the Genestealer hesitate early in the counteract with their push, but now they retreat hissing as they flee the firestorm back down the canyon (or up)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Slay a Xenos
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k (Canon Only)-
Jump to: