Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)

Go down 
+2
Gorath
cow-man
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 03:16

Arken: It would be easier to do so if I had killed that damned thing!!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 03:18

"Do you not see what you are doing?! you are attracting the attention of those who would snap up your soul in a heartbeat!"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 03:20

Arken: *takes very deep breaths trying to calm himself* Well, at least the Warp storm will bugger the Nids.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 03:21

"And everyone on the planet below"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 03:22

Arken: We'll handle the situation on planet. But killing that...thing is now a priority!!!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 03:23

"Arken....your scythe..."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 03:23

Arken: What about it?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 03:25

you see that a large chunk of it where it hit the daemon has...cracked off
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 03:26

OOC: Um....problem with that. When Arken's scythe was reforged on Cadia. It can't be damaged by daemons.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 03:27

OOC oh...scratch that then
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 03:28

OOC: Yeah. Thought you knew that. My bad. I should have checked.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 03:39

artorias is still holding imhotep
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 03:40

Arken: Get him to the apothecaries. I need to plan our next move.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 03:41

"Something you did did this to him"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 03:48

Arken: It wasn't me. It was that...thing!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 03:48

"I don't think it was...we'll ask him when he wakes"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 03:49

Arken: Take him to the med-bay already. I'll be busy planning. *Leaves.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 03:53

he does so
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 03:55

Axel *upon seeing Imhotep*: Bloody hell...Right...just put him over there and I'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 03:56

he does so
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 03:57

Axel: I don't see any physical wounds...What happened?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 04:00

"All I know was arken and a daemon and psychicness were involved"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 04:03

Axel: Well...that explains a lot...There's little I can do then. The body is my area of expertise, no the mind.

*Imhotep suddenly awakens and grabs Artorias.*

Imhotep: Don't...don't trust your eyes....He is not what he seems!! I....I have never felt such power...Such....raw unfettered power!! Be on your guard, Templar!! Your wards may be what save us all!! *Passes out.*

Axel: Well...I don't know what to make of that.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 04:05

he instantly leaves the room and heads for arken
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 04:06

*Arken is busy planning.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 04:10

he storms up to him
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 04:11

Arken: WHAT!?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 04:12

"You tell me the truth right now or so help me i'll do what templars do best when it comes to psykers"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 04:13

Arken: If I told you, the truth would break you.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 04:13

"You're talking to a templar. I can handle this shit"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 04:15

Arken: You couldn't. I know, because I barely can.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 04:16

"Well whatever you did has your cheif librarian hospitalized right now!!"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 04:17

Arken: It was that thing! It...It...It was both of us...The three of us, if you take a certain something into account.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 04:18

"What did you do?!"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 04:18

Arken: I fought fire with fire.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 04:20

"...you did WHAT?!"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 04:21

*A flash of Warp lightning from the storm reveals a rather large silhouette behind Arken.*

Arken: Now you know.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 04:21

his fists clench
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 04:22

Arken: It's not like you think.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 09:47

The prisoner suddenly breaks his bonds, going into a sprint as he vaults over the guard orks, ramming the door with his shoulder, the metal screaming as it bursts open, the prisoner getting away.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 10:28

OOC. thats a black dragon.... why do you have a black dragon as your avatar all of a sudden? o.O

also, i hope arken wont find out that i spent the whole morning bashing Blackguard heads in with my brand new warhammer...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 10:35

Cos im rping em in another topic.
And I love the artwork.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 11:14

they attempt to stop him with hails of snazzgun fire
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 11:19

He turns the corner as the bullets impact against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 12:35

OOC. ..typical... remember i said that i got geared by a high level player yesterday? well, he gave me a cool(unique) sword that i could use at that time, and an even better one that i couldnt(i would level up to use it eventually).... all this because the game wouldnt drop any good weapons for me...
....then i started playing today... within an hour, i got a battleaxe that was better than the first sword.... within another half an hour, i got a warhammer that was better than the axe... and just now, i got a sword that is better than both the warhammer, and the second sword...
...I hate RNG so much...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-15, 01:29

"And how, pray tell, is it chapter master?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-15, 01:31

Arken: It is my curse, and my tool. Nothing more, nothing less.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-15, 01:40

"Do you realize what you are saying?!"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-15, 01:40

Arken: More than you know.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-15, 01:47

".....if i didn't know better i would have headbutted you by now"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-12-15, 01:51

Arken: And I appreciate that you have no. Believe me, it is a tool. A side effect of that which awoke my psyker powers. If I could see it destroyed I would, but sadly that is not a choice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next