Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)

Go down 
+2
Gorath
cow-man
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 00:52

*Barleon draws his pistol and shoots Artorias in the leg.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 00:53

the shell scratches off a little paint, revealing the material underneath to be shining gold but other than that it does nothing
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 00:54

Barleon: Impressive.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 00:54

"Every emperor's champion since ages long past has worn this armour and weilded this blade"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 00:55

Barleon: I see. You must have done something impressive to earn it then.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 01:06

"Only what the other champions also did"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 01:14

Barleon: And that is?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 01:20

"on the eve of battle, if there is not already an emperor's champion, my brothers kneel together, our chaplains praying with us to the emperor. Sometimes, albeit rarely, one of us has a vision. In his mind's eye, angelic hosts wielding blades of flame bestride the stars, driving back the writhing shadows with their righteous fury. Glorious battles of both past and future whirl through the Battle-Brother’s mind, accompanied by the certainty that he has been chosen by the Emperor as his mortal vessel upon the field of battle. As this fugue state passes, the Space Marine knows that he must heed this summons and stand forevermore apart, bereft of his brothers in the searing light of the Emperor's gaze."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 01:22

Barleon: I see...does that not violate the Templar sanction on psychic interaction? From what I know, most visions are psychic in nature.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 01:23

"if it did I wouldn't be standing before you right now"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 01:26

Barleon: Just curious. It seemed at odds with your chapter's views is all.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 01:28

"the first of my kind fought beside the emperor himself, blademaster."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 01:28

Barleon: Then I'll say nothing more on the matter. Forgive my ignorance.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 01:31

"there is nothing that needs forgiving. I doubt my chapter and yours have had much interaction, and these practices are unique to my brothers and I"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 01:32

Barleon: I suppose you're right. It seems my Chapter Master has ensured how chapters rarely interact. Why, I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 01:33

he shrugs
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 01:37

Barleon: Regardless, if we're going to be facing Orks and Bugs, it'll be good to have another Astartes who's above average with a blade around.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 01:39

he chuckles
"Aye that it will. Honestly i know less about your chapter than I'd like"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 01:41

meanwhile
Nimue, now kinda bored, tries moving as best she can, meaning just the sponsons move
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 01:43

Barleon: And frankly, I think the Chapter Master would rather keep it that way. There are...many things that don't add up.

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 01:46

he cocks his head
"Your chapters history is really that bad?"

the stormraven makes a noise that definitely sounds like a sigh
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 01:51

Barleon: If you can call it a history, given how new my chapter is.

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 01:54

"I'm sure a quick history lesson isn't forbidden. or if it is i'm surprised you don't have an inquisitor breathing down your necks"

"I fell...resterined. My limbs bound unable to move."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 01:58

Barleon: Funny you should mention that....It was an Inquisitor that cleared our chapter for creation in the first place.

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 02:01

".....huh"

"When can I fly?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 02:02

Barleon: Yeah. All I know is that Arken was trapped in the Eye for seven years, came back a powerful psyker leading a force of people he had liberated from the Eye, and kicked Chaos arse until the Inquisition cleared him, at which point our chapter was founded.

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 02:08

"ah"

"how long?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 02:09

Barleon: Indeed. Aside from that....our history isn't very long. What I can tell you, is that before Cadia, we numbered almost four thousand. How we managed that...I don't know.

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 02:12

he laughs
"Almost as much as my chapter."

she sighs again
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 02:14

Barleon: Yes, but how we reached that many is...a mystery.

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 02:20

"odd...."

"I hope so"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 02:21

Barleon: Frankly, I don't know where or how he got the required geneseed.

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 02:25

"You don't know who your primarch is?"

"You...care about how I feel?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 02:27

Barleon: We're not exactly a first founding chapter or successor chapter.

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 02:30

"even so..."

"I....do not know how to feel about this....thankyou"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 02:32

Barleon: Let me try and explain this better....Our chapter is very, very, very young and we don't know who our primarch is because we don't even have a fixed set of geneseed characteristics.

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 02:38

"ah"

"....If I could I would smile.."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 02:40

Barleon: Aye. And there are so many missing pieces of the puzzle...There are secrets being kept from the rest of the chapter. Secrets I'm sure only Arken knows. Gerad may know some as well, given Arken pulled him out of the Eye with the original Blackguard, but he may only know as much as the rest of us.

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 02:43

".....and you're not in the least bit suspicious"

"thankyou"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 02:45

Barleon: Hardly. I want answers. The others think I'm a jovial oaf, like I'm a Space Wolf or something. No. I know something is very wrong with my chapter, and I damn well want to know what.

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 02:47

OOC would it be bad if he told Barleon what he found out from arken?
IC Nimue:...that won't be possible....the knight house manufactured the knights in its own forges. The mechanicum know not how to construct them
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 02:48

OOC: VERY!!

IC:

Umbra: Damn it...Well...I'll think of something.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 02:50

he sighs *in his head* I'm going to knock a hole through arken's skull....

"Thankyou"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 02:51

OOC: Also a very bad idea.

IC:

Barleon: Look, if I find something...I may need your help.

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 02:52

"As you wish"

"The intention is more than any other has given me"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 02:54

Barleon: Thank you. Now...if you'll excuse me. *Leaves*

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 02:56

OOc....now wot

"alright"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 02:59

OOC: Not sure...hm...Head planetside?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 03:03

OOC....well if there's nothing else to do
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 03:06

OOC: Yep.

IC: *Arken gives the order for the Blackguard to deploy planetside and begin securing strong points and safe zones.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 03:07

Artorias heads for the hangar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next