Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starter Topic

Go down 
+6
cow-man
Faelwen
Local Bat Enthusiast
Nazamroth
Shas'O Ar'Kais
Dargoth
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Starter Topic - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-06, 01:37

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
oh btw
unrelated note....a large part of me wants to start a chaos space wolf army (just using khornate chaos marine rules)
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-06, 01:38

Oh yeah?
You could have wulfen models in it.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-06, 01:39

yeah as counts as posessed marines maybe
thinkin o usin the crimson slaughter rules for it
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-06, 01:41

Yus
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-06, 01:42

2 reasons for that
1) posessed become troops and better
2) chaos artificer armour is one of their relics. well it's a 2+ save and it will not die, but isn't terminator armour
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-06, 01:51

Seems op
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-06, 01:53

not really
i mean it will not die is a warlord trait on the personal traits table
plus the thing with the posessed helps for me doing wulfen
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-06, 01:55

op
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-06, 02:00

hilarious
anyway
my plan
chaos lord
with whatever the 4+ invulnerable is
lightning claw
power fist
that relic armour
mark of khorne
juggernaut (converted to look like a khorne-ified thunderwolf)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-06, 02:09

oh heads up
there may be blood angel specific terminators comin out
possibly
either that or these are some good kitbashes
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-06, 07:54

Seems legit
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-06, 11:42

OOC. ...so... theres a decoration(achievement) that involves "letting" a member of my squad die after a specific condition has been met... a squad member dies if he is left unattended for 3 turns, or an enemy reaches him, after his HP reaches 0.....
so i left the guy out in no mans land between the trenches, right in front of a cannon bunker, and in te middle of the enemy rocket barrage zone.... of course, that meant that he reached 0 HP rather quickly.... what i did not take into account, is that i finish the missions so quickly that he does not have time to properly die and gets saved when the battle ends....
essentially, im too good for my own good...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-06, 13:46

So... Anyone?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-06, 13:58

is your Xbox live fukin up too ollie?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-06, 14:40

Everyone is
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-06, 15:34

OOC. Hail Microsoft!

Also, my last mission:
Enemy grunt: Sir, its the gallians! they just took apart 2 medium tanks, a tank destroyer, destroyed our fortress turrets, and killed half our men, including Oswald the Iron! Sir, it may be time to surrender!

Enemy commander: What, just because their entire assault managed to cause some losses, you want to surrender to that pathetic little excuse of an army?!

Grunt: ....sir?..... that was the doing of just 4 members of one of their militia squads... the army isnt actually here yet...

Commander: .....fuuuuuu~uuuck....
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-06, 21:22

Ooc. Corpse party: the manga where the cast dies faster than in GoT! ....seriously, its chapter 12 and out of the whole cast, i think only 2 have not been murdered brutally..... Didnt quite have time to remember them all before they started dying left and right.... Oh, wait, no... I think theres at least one more still alive... For now...

Edit: to be precise, out of 9, 5 are dead, one is unknown, one is injured.

Edit: okay, the unknown just made an appearance... Also, i find it amusing how he wants to find a specific one of their friends... and said someone is the unreconginzeable gory splatter on the wall next to them...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 17:12

okkk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starter Topic
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11