Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imperial Guard Plot

Go down 
+8
Gorath
Azrok
Faelwen
Nazamroth
Shas'O Ar'Kais
cow-man
Local Bat Enthusiast
Himfea Gaur
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Azrok

Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 17:21

Melody: yes please but ill roll myself over there though
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 17:22

"You sure? Your arm needs rest"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 17:25

melody: im sure if I need help ill ask a guardsman or the other battle sister
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 17:28

"Understood, I'll be here if you need me sister" he takes a clipboard and walks out.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 17:29

she slowly and difficultly rolls the chair to the barracks
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 17:30

Guardsmen nod to her in respect, one opening the main door.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 17:34

*If its vrestroryans they are to busy securing most of the hive to even be at the barracks*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 17:37

Ooc: any staff or orderlies then.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 17:39

OOC: Theres probably only like 10 vrestroryans at that base atm, they are on guard duty on the compound
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 17:41

Ooc: inside, the figure stalks through the dark.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 17:42

Ooc: ignore the ooc.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 17:46

melody: thank you guardsman
she continues to roll in
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 17:47

A quiet clicking echoes through the empty hallways, heading to its target.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 17:48

she continues looking for her battle sister
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 17:50

It comes to the room, it's long, sharp fingers tapping into the lock pad.

The sister is still a bit away.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 17:55

she continues
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 17:56

The door opens slowly, Melissa inside; asleep. It steps inside.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 17:58

she wheels her way up to her battle sisters room
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 18:00

She turns the corner, the lights suddenly cutting out.
She can see a large silhouette, with two, piercing yellow eyes glowing in the darkness. It breathes heavily before running away, it's speed unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 18:02

she then rushes to her battle sisters room
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 18:03

There was obviously a struggle, but her armour is still in the corner. She is gone.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 18:04

*Alex is returning from a patrol*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 18:05

she yells for help
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 18:05

Ooc: hyp do summin.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 18:06

Alex: *hearing the yelling as he enters the building* For the love of...What now...*He goes there*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 18:07

he sees melody in a wheel chair and the room in a mess
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 18:08

Alex: What happened here?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 18:09

A data slate suddenly turns on inside the room, it making a static noise.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 18:10

she thenwheels to it and looks at it
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 18:11

*Alex enters the room*
Alex: Well, this is odd...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 18:13

A broken up voice suddenly speaks, a strange image forming on the screen.

+Did you enjoy our little party trick commisar? Your people are so easy to stir up+
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 18:16

Semi-OOC: Alex: 1v1 me irl fagit lelelelelellelelele
IC: Alex: Oh look. Its a panzy.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 18:17

+Our distraction worked perfectly did it not... that's why your still standing obviously+
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 18:19

*Alex gets the vox traced*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 18:21

Ooc: it's coming from the other hive...

+you are a fool commisar, you think yourself so high and mighty; yet you own nothing but a group of men... that fear you, that... despise you, you know nothing of us, panzy+
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 18:24

Alex: I am going to make you choke to death on your on blood when I find you. Which I will. I can garauntee it.

Last edited by Lilentos Demethis on 2014-04-27, 18:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 18:26

+that's if you don't get shot in the back first, you honestly believe that you can trust all your men? I know one in particular you shouldn't trust... one you seem to have forgotten about commisar+ his tone mocking.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 18:28

Alex: Riiighhhtttt. Good thing I know exactly who you are talking about.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 18:31

+oh do you really, I thought so little of you commisar. Well, your still not the brightest, so I'll tell you what will happen. This sister I had abducted, you know the one? Well, apparently she is quite crucial to your men's morale, and tell me what happens if I give the order for my friend to... well. You know+
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 19:08

Alex: meh...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 19:12

+you really are heartless, is the only friend you have your alcohol, commisar?+
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 19:14

Alex: No actually its tanna

Get your facts right heretic
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 19:16

+so you have no real friends? Poor fool... it's only a matter of time until a stake is put up in your memory, by your own troopers; I give you one chance commisar, or would you like me to tell your men your decision?+
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 19:17

Alex: I kindly request you go f*ck yourself

In the ass

With a chainsword *He cuts the connection and leaves*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 19:20

*Meanwhile, the rest of the guardsmen are arriving back at base. All of them.*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 19:33

They are battle worn and tired, many bearing injuries and horrifying disfigurement. They're like a slowly moving mass of sadness, so many lost, all for the safety of they're imperial ideals.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 19:34

*And then alex breaks out the vodka

And throws a party*

*Moral restored*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 19:37

Ooc: ...I'm not sure that would work... considering he's a commisar... he should be prohibiting vodka... not dealing it, and alcohol doesn't fix injuries and dead friends.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 19:38

OOC: Vodka makes everything better!

And he limits it but doesn't prohibit it

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 19:38

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 19:39

Ooc: hullo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imperial Guard Plot
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next