Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imperial Guard Plot

Go down 
+8
Gorath
Azrok
Faelwen
Nazamroth
Shas'O Ar'Kais
cow-man
Local Bat Enthusiast
Himfea Gaur
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dargoth

Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 01:55

Her expression is hidden by the mask
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 01:56

Arminius: what do you do on the battlefield? what trooper type are you?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 06:49

The sister looks at the guardsman, the mask empty.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 07:26

*A dictator class cruiser, painted in chaos black, crimson and white with the sign same on the Vincent's chest, suddenly appears on the sky, coming from nowhere*
*They notice that Vincent left long ago*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 07:32

The guardsmen look to the sky, the storm and night cloaking its presence.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 07:48

*Shimy shockwaves fills the sky, drives the storm clouds away and reveals the ship*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 08:55

Shock and awe.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 12:57

melody is at the hospital putting on her gear thought the doctors don't want her to do so she then asks on the vox to the other battlesister
Melody:+ have you seen my helmet anywhere?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 13:06

+I'm not sure sister, I don't believe I have, did you leave it in the barracks?+
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 14:22

*Hunderds huttles undocks the ship*
*They land on the whole area, securing it*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 14:23

the guardsmen are confused
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 14:45

"Arminius, what's going on out there?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 14:45

Arminius: *looks out* um...a ship has arrived in orbit ma'am. looks imperial but I'm not sure
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 14:47

"We need to get prepared for attack, make sure all guardsmen are armed and ready for combat"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 14:48

Arminius: making the call now ma'am
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 14:51

"Wait, those symbols... it's Vincent's cult!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 14:53

Arminius:....so it is
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 14:54

"Either he's come to attack us... or convert us to his faith, or worse"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 14:55

"...or he's come to help us"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 14:57

Arminius: orders Ma'am?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 14:59

"Get every military unit in order in the courtyard, we need to designate who defends what"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 15:00

Arminius: I'll notify the colonel ma'am
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 15:04

"Good, it's about time we knew exactly what we have, notify PDF squads and arbites too, anyone who is with us in this fight"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 15:05

he nods and goes to do so
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 15:06

The sister waits for the regiment to form up in the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 15:06

they do
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 15:07

She looks through the ranks, seeing determined faces, if not grim.

*give me a head count*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 15:08

Arminius: *gives the head count. it's a few thousand since it's the whole regiment*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 15:09

Matilda walks back to the barracks and finds her helmet and puts it on
Matilda: sister I want to help
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 15:11

Ooc:remember that they're would be heavy casualties

"Any of you that do not have enough members in your squad will take in any who have none, when this is done, you will be placed into platoons depending on your strengths" she looks at her sister.

"I have just the place for you sister"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 15:15

She nods
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 15:16

"You remember how to operate a heavy bolter?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 15:17

She nods
Matilda yes sister
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 15:24

"Good, your one of the most competent shots here"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 16:14

Melody: thank you sister
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 16:20

She nods.

"Alright, now that your in order, prepare defences and man the walls"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 16:23

Melody: yes sister
She limps away to do her job
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 16:53

"Sister, if I may, my arm has the capabilities of attaching some small arms, a bolter is attachable or a melta."
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 17:30

-radio-Thus is Archbishop Himfea Gaur of the church of Circrotgle. My words will come out of mouth aimed to the Imperials. We mean you no harm, unless you do mean. We have not came here to help you directly, but we mean to face the Dark Eldar. In return, all I want is to meet your leaders. May the True One helps you to find the truth.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 19:38

"Techpriest, we may need your services, we must meet them face to face; a small taskforce"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 20:12

*Kyra walks into the courtyard to see the amassed imperials. She quickly hides behind a pillar, not really wanting be shot*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 20:35

The sister sees her and walks over.

"Listen, Kyra? Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 20:42

What do you mean by that..?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 21:14

"Dont act stupid, it doesn't suit you. A eldar incursion happens, and at near enough the same time you show up, coincidence?"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 21:15

Eldar incursion? I can tell you don't like me. If you really don't trust me.. shoot me. Go on. See if I care. It appears the one I loved is dead, so go on!

*stands in a t position, waiting for a response*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 21:18

"You make it tempting xeno, but I'm not going too. Because your not on their side, therefore, that means your on ours, accept it or you won't live to see tomorrow"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 21:19

Argh, I am so scared. In case you didn't know.. I'm on your side, halfwit. The problem is.. they *points to guard* don't know that.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 21:23

"It's best not to insult someone who is teetering on putting a bolt through your head, the commisar will inform them; but you should stay with me until then. Wouldn't want any accidents would we"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 21:26

You said you made your decision not too. So.. I pressed my luck. I guess I'll stay with you then...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 21:27

"So where are you from?" The sister strolls around the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 21:33

Ulthwe. Heard of it, or?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imperial Guard Plot
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next