Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imperial Guard Plot

Go down 
+8
Gorath
Azrok
Faelwen
Nazamroth
Shas'O Ar'Kais
cow-man
Local Bat Enthusiast
Himfea Gaur
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Faelwen

Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 14:24

Faelwen wrote:
OOC what planet type? Sounds like snow/frozen planet
OOC wait it has a forest. Must be a temperate planet, though is its cycles vicious?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 14:25

Ooc: they're spruce trees, like pine and stuff, only more hardy too storms.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 14:25

Sister Certanstin wrote:
Ooc: it's wintery with constant storms.
OOC sounds like tundra, weather-y tundra
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 14:26

Ooc: basically yes. It's vereh pwetty.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 14:27

OOC if Alaska/Canada was a whole world! That type of planet, ok
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 14:28

Ooc: precisely, you thinking of joining in?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 14:29

OOC displaced Xenomorphs? They're sort of my latest addiction
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 14:30

Ooc: have it as a new strain of genestealer, they're basically the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 14:31

OOC snowy forest fae
IC Arminius: what the...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 14:32

Ooc: or even genetically made genestealer who is born made by a adeptus biologus guy.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 14:33

A song suddenly starts playing on the vox, a hazy but creepy song; a nursery rhyme.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 14:34

Gorath wrote:
OOC snowy forest fae
IC Arminius: what the...
OOC thanks for the late answer Gor, really helpful
Also did you know it's confirmed there's a Tree Wide Web? (tww)
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 14:35

Ooc: like in avatar?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 14:36

Arminius:...what
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 14:38

"...what the?" The sister cuts it off.

Suddenly, the auspex starts beeping again, slow but picking up pace.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 14:38

the sentinel also starts moving faster
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 14:40

It slowly gets faster, the beeps becoming louder, like it's chasing them.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 14:41

the sentinel turns around and skids to a halt
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 14:42

OOC like in avatar I guess. The tww  is how trees interact with one another and exchange nutrients. A prime example being during winter with evergreens and pines feeding nutrients to their sleeping neighbors
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 14:43

The beeping cuts out suddenly, the storm makes visibility almost impossible.

Ooc: huh, I thought they were more competitive than that.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 14:44

and he turns on the searchlight
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 14:44

brb
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 14:47

The area is empty, the trees, rocks and branches casting eery shadows in the darkness. And that's when they see something, like a shadow, blurring across their vision like a phantom.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 15:00

OOC in truth there's this tree, the (si-coy-ya) that only reproduces after a wildfire. The heat of the wildfire opens their acorns for the seeds to scatter and their naturally fire resistant. The fire burns away their opposition so they can grow uncontested
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 15:01

Faelwen wrote:
OOC in truth there's this tree, the (si-coy-ya) that only reproduces after a wildfire. The heat of the wildfire opens their acorns for the seeds to scatter and their naturally fire resistant. The fire burns away their opposition so they can grow uncontested
OOC without wildfires, this tree can't reproduce
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 15:01

Ooc: that smart bastard, evolving so well.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 15:04

he waits
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 15:06

The auspex starts up again, slow.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 15:09

he waits, the cannon still charged
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 15:11

It grows louder. The beat growing into a frenzy... he can't see it anywhere.

"Whatever it is, it knows what it's doing"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 15:13

he waits some more, backing away a little
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 15:15

Suddenly a heavy thud hits the top of the sentinel, scuttling to its back.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 15:16

at which point arminius presses a button and the outer armour of the sentinel is electrocuted
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 15:19

A load, heavy roar cuts through the air like a knife through flesh, and in a burst of frenzy, the thing rips out the cabling in the sentinels right leg, it's hydrologic's freaking out under his control, threatening to topple over.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 15:20

he manages to stabalize it as he electrocutes it again
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 15:22

The top hatch begins to scream as its metal frame is bent and torn, being pulled open by a incredible force of strength, the thing wailing in anger and hate.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 15:23

he gets out his hotshot lasgun and aims at the hatch
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 15:26

It gets yanked off its hinges, the storm outside flowing into the interior, the wind chilling everything down. Arminius's hands becoming numb. Their breath condenses in the air. Of the creature, they are not sure.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 15:26

he fires
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 15:29

The high power las beam flies off into the darkness. And a low, heavy growling begins outside.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 15:29

he keeps it aimed at the hatch
(also aint the sister gonna do nuthin)
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 15:31

She has been waiting for something to happen, and has been watching the auspex.

"I'm going outside, watch the auspex" she climbs out.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 15:32

Arminius: if you're going out so am I
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 15:35

"I'm not stopping you" she jumps down into the snow, stub pistol raised.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 15:35

he grabs a handheld auspex and gets out with her
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 15:38

The storm still rages, the darkness grows like a sickness.

"It's still here, waiting"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 15:38

g2g, be back in a bit
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 15:39

Ooc: alriggt.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 16:05

OOC: Morning guys/girls.
Dis gon be good! *grabs popcorn*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 16:06

Ooc: indeed, and its about to reach its climax.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 16:21

BACH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imperial Guard Plot
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: