Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Into the Maelstrom

Go down 
+2
Sir BushWookie
Gorath
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 21:20

firing round corners n shit like that i assume
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 21:20

Not sure that would work.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 21:21

*the scion is praying silently and doesn't seem to notice*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 21:22

OOC: The US or Israelis are developing gun cameras that link to the soldiers helmet.
The technology exists.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 21:23

Ooc: sounds totally legit.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 21:24

OOC: I think the Israelis already developed a gun that can swivel so the firing mechanism can point round a corner.
It's all linked to a camera so the soldier can fire without exposing him/herself
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 21:25

Ooc: grenade works better.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 21:25

OOC: Israelis not America

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2014-12-12, 21:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 21:30

he looks him up and down
"Do I know you, tempestor?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 21:38

"I do not believe we have had the honour of being introduced"
*He's not facing the altar*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 22:31

I came as soon as I heard

Wheres the bitches
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 22:33

Oh.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 22:35

Meanwhile, the astartes librarian, in his unpainted grey ceramite continues to kneel in front of the alter, continuing to chant his litanies to the venerable emperor

OOC: Gonna be honest

Wish I would have done skitarii in this :/
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 22:43

Brother Kern is walking by a grey knight.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 22:47

Kern?!

KKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

Said grey knight is coming back from his afternoon walk because hes a nice guy who don't want no trouble
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 22:48

Everything was fine and no character development was made that day.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 22:49

He don't want no trouble bro
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 22:49

Yay.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 22:50

The brodex astartes doesn't support that maneouver
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 22:50

Hehehee
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 22:52

*Suddenlly reminded off poor caelir from one of the short stories in the elves omnibus*

Not cool man...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 22:53

Elves are fegetrons.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 22:55

Hey..Not this guys fault..he was cool..and no a emo...and..and..deserved to live
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 22:56

No elf deserves to live.
Not high elves at least.
Let em burn.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 22:58

But

He (Nearly) Had a wife after he saved her from dark elfes who were raiding ellyion and he saved a elf maiden who was supposed to get married to the brother of this guy but that didn't go down well with his brother. Infact, when they went on a raid to naggaroth the brother turned around to him and went "Goodbye brother" And went off on his horse, leaving caelir to die horriblly! And then the brother went on to marry the gal who caelir was engaged to....so thats not fun at all faggott
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 23:01

Poncy elves thinking they are important
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 23:12

they are 3 me
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 23:13

*laughs*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 23:14

yo
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 23:31

*screams*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 23:40

Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 23:43

*screams*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 17:06

It would appear that this already died out
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 17:16

zee priest continues praying at the altar
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 17:19

Good 5 him
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 17:24

Trojan makes his way to the grey knights grouping.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 17:39

"What brings you here."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 18:20

He offers his hand, his bone swords just reaching from the extended armour pieces on his wrist.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 18:21

wat
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 18:23

"It's called a handshake, a sign of mutual respect"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 18:26

"You have done nothing to gain our respect thus far"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 18:27

and the GK dickishness begins
jk
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 18:29

OOC: What

This is how they act

I mean, when one of them made something closely resembling a joke everyone in the room kinda looked at him with a wat expression on there face
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 18:36

"I see, it's the blades, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 18:43

"It is a rather off putting appearance"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 18:46

"Better crippled in body than corrupt in mind, knight" he says, withdrawing his hand.
"Don't look for our aid on the field" he says, his voice sounding somewhat threatening.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 18:48

"Don't take that tone with me, boy" The librarian bites back
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 18:49

OOC: oh snap!........I have the distinct feeling tha this will end with my guys being executed by the grey knights, even though they're pure
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 18:49

The captain grabs the grip of his blade, pulling it slightly from the sheath.
"Go on, give me a reason"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-16, 18:51

OOC: It depends

WE may mind wipe you if I am in a good mood and we also all survive this
IC: "Amusing"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Into the Maelstrom
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k (Canon Only)-
Jump to: