Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)

Go down 
+7
Faelwen
Ortus
Nazamroth
Captain Raeven
cow-man
Sir BushWookie
Local Bat Enthusiast
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 19:29

trye
and they died beside him
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 19:46

Indeed, still waiting for this to start.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 19:52

would do it now but am at my nans so am only on this on my phone
it starts tomorrow morning
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 19:53

I don't believe you.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 19:55

*slap*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 19:57

Cheeky.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 20:00

yesss
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 20:01

In another time...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 20:02

woofles
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 20:10

We could have been something.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 20:13

never!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 20:29

You know it.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 20:36

and so it enfs
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 20:54

Enfs
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 20:58

yes
it
enfs
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 21:00

Heh.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 23:58

am home
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-25, 23:59

Huzzah
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 00:01

will type up the first IC post to establish where we're starting
but question
will your blood angel take part in istvaan 5?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 00:02

Yes
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 00:03

from the start?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 00:04

If I can.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 00:05

you can, but due to the temperment of the guy in charge your force will likely be the only blood angel force on the planet at the start
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 00:06

Good
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 00:06

yeah
incase you didnt know, ferrus is in charge of the loyalist forces here
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 00:07

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 00:14

well then
i'll just type it up
also my 2nd character will be a salamander
my final character i have yet to decide upon
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 00:16

Didn't you want to do a traitor imperial army thing?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 00:17

yeah but after reading what happens to the traitor imperial army at the dropsite massacre.....i'd rather a traitor astartes
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 00:18

Eh that's boring.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 00:20

yeah i'd rather have at least 1 of my men survive
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 00:21

You could do a small contingent of thunder warriors.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 00:21

do they still exist at this point?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 00:22

Weirdly enough yeah.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 00:23

Though it's all quite sinister, some very peculiar things happened to em.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 00:24

yeah, unfortunatly i know like 2 things about the thunder warriors
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 00:26

Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 00:27

Apparently only one was around during horus heresy.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 00:28

well id rather do a faction i'm more familiar with, sorry
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 00:29

What about emperor's children.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 00:32

nah, don't really like slaanesh
maybe word bearers or iron warriors
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 00:33

Sons of horus?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 00:35

maybe actually
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 00:37

Cos then later on you could bring horus
And I could bring sanguinius.
And Euan could bring ferrus.

*spooges*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 00:39

well going by canon horus held himself back until the final push against the loyalists...but no more spoilers of what's to come unless you know the exact fluff of the dropsite massacre
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 00:40

Hehehe I know most of it.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 00:41

fairs
i just re read the unbiased telling of events from book 2: massacre
did not know it only lasted about four or five hours
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 00:44

Yup.
It was well done for the traitors.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 00:45

no more spoilers tho for those who don't know the story
since it'll help from the story perspective if they don't know how it goes from the start
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 00:46

You gonna do intro or?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 00:47

on it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next