Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)

Go down 
+7
Faelwen
Ortus
Nazamroth
Captain Raeven
cow-man
Sir BushWookie
Local Bat Enthusiast
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
cow-man

The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-19, 20:20

Uuuoogh
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-19, 20:33

OOC: Ferrus is a feg.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-19, 20:48

bonk
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-19, 20:52

OOC: Your serve biiitch.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-19, 20:53

*leaves*
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-19, 20:54

OOC: HEY Get back here!

Lysanders turn damn it!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-19, 20:55

*facepalms so hard you mother feels it*
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-19, 20:55

OOC:...Fuck
DO OVER.

Sigismunds turn.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-19, 20:56

*puts down Pedro Kantor*
The game has changed.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-19, 21:35

OOC: So a bit of backstory eh?

Captain Sareth Vek of the 2nd Company is said to be one of the more powerful Pyromancers in the Thousand Sons Legion.

For this reason he has always kept a source of fire near-by, whether it be one of his mens flamers and etc, so that he may inbue it with his sorcery.

When the Captain can't burn something to death, he relies upon his personal weapon, an ornate thunder hammer named 'God Splitter' Yeah, THAT Godsplitter.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-24, 03:26

OOC: OI
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-25, 09:23

OOC: OI to you to... filthy xenos...
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-27, 02:12

OOC: I know yer on Gorath.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-28, 01:47

OOC: GORATH WE STILL EXOST Y'KNOW?!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-28, 01:55

watches from a distance
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-28, 02:32

*Corgis, Corgis everywhere*

Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-28, 03:12

OOC: FFFFFFFFeth you Gorath.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-28, 03:23

"Yes, The Warmaster is the only with such power to make a command... My legion was forfeit by the machinations of a mad man..."

Sareths face darkened, his eyes filled with focus.

"Then the enemies of the Imperium must die, what would have me do, Sigismund?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-28, 06:44

Ooc.
.........wake up at 4:30 to get to exam... Travel 2+ hours to get there.... Realize that i forgot to apply for it by the deadline....... Then realize that you can only try exams of the subject twice per semester anyway(would have been the third)......
So yeah, my studies just got prolonged again thanks to the asshole(and that does not adequately describe her) economics teacher....
My life is pretty much falling apart thanks to her.... But i found myself a new funny anime with catgirls so i got that going for me, which is nice....

.......yeah.... seems like a pretty solid plan B....
The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I-am-therefore-leaving-to-nepal

Last edited by Nazamroth on 2015-01-28, 12:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-28, 12:11

Naz, for the first time ever after you became a emo
I feel bad for you
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-28, 12:13

OOC.......... when exactly did i become an emo? o.O
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-28, 12:16

When you stopped being cool..you used to be pretty funny, but now you seem really depressed constantly..This started to happen a few years ago, back on flashgitz
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-28, 12:29

hm.........
/heavy thinking and analisations.../
i do not think that it is so.... i mean i dont think i changed that much.... im fairly certain of that because people keep complaining that i have been stuck in the same stage of my life for years.... as in, im living pretty much exactly like before and my attitude is petty much the same.....
what i think you may be referring to, is most likely the change in my reactions to the changing RP. At first it was a chaotic mess... but i like those.... they are fun to observe....(also, that was my first RP experience evr... i was pretty...interested, i thzink you might say) then it became our very own fanfic collection...which was also fun for a while.... but then it just started repeating itself and detoriorating into the dark age of hue, then repeating again.... so i became "emo" as you put it.
aslo, this kept me entertained for several years before i got bored.... thats a pretty long time for me.... i usually get bored of most stuff in a few months at most....

of course, there is no way for me to properly determine my actual mental state, because of obvious reasons...  either what i wrote happened, or my view on the world did get altered over time.... which wouldnt be suprising(except for the fact that no one near me noticed it.. .or at least havent mentined it...)......
.........i have no idea what my point was by now....
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-28, 12:31

Yeh, that seems about right
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-28, 12:31

which one?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-28, 12:32

dorp
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-28, 12:33

All of the points you just raised really, anyway, im gonna go on kerbal space program now
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-28, 14:32

OOC. ah, yes.... the good old "breaking to your parents that youre a failure" moment....
dad keeps insisting that i accept even the worst possible jobs in order to get "life experience" because my communication skills suck.... and apparently, working at fast food restaurants and hypermarkets will improve those, in his opinion...... and they wonder why i always keep my opinions and whatnot to myself....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-28, 14:33

*hugz naz*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-28, 14:53

OOC: you know, its most likely just some childish bullshit.... i mean seriously, thats the worst thing children usually threaten their parents with.... but i had an idea the other week.... well, more like a thought really...
get shit job, (get eyes fixed at some point.... yeah, eye surgery is state funded here... yaaay....), stack up some cash, buy camping gear and shit for long term use, get camping/survival whatever experience(oh, would everyone be overjoyed that i got a hobby.... and a healthy one even....), figure shit out, then one day just liquidate all belongings, pack up, and just walk the shit away.... like.... Forest Gump runs the US across multiple times for no real reason, walk away.... just pack up, and walk the fuck away with no destination in mind.... theres too much bullshit to deal with.... and recently theres just more and more..... granted, i would miss a lot of stuff, and i most definitely dont have everything figured out(but i do like the challange to solve problems for such theoretical scenarios...)... but with all the shitstorms covering me in ...well...shit, seems like a better and better idea by the day.....
thanks to a mere 2 asshole teachers, my originally 3.5 year long tuition is currently gonna be 5 year long at best at this point..... in the autumn i can do my thesis and the only other subjects ill have is a minor thing i left for last, and the damn economics... then next spring, ill only have economics II(assuming that i pass the first.....) and my final exam.... i mean seriously.... im a fething engineering student... and im being held back for an extra 1.5 years at best because of economics... a fething 2 credit subject... in other unis, its literally like "lets talk about stuff. okaya, who was here during the lectures? those get an A. the rest has to write a test".....
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-28, 14:57

OOC. seriously, i have just downloaded some pretty good games, i have my bastion to level in firefall(i like said class), i have kingdoms to conquer, i have frikkin alien catgirl animes to watch.... and im just so fething upset and depressed at this shit that i dont have the wil to do any of those.... of course, everoyne asusmjes that i just dont care and am playing games till the night again....  hurray for being epic at hiding my emotions....
......is this what it feels like to have depression..... its not like the usual "im bored of these and i dont want to do anything" feeling.... well hurray, everyone has been wrong all these years... i wasnt depressed....

now that i think about it, maybe this kind of shit should be put into the support group....

Last edited by Nazamroth on 2015-01-28, 14:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-28, 14:59

*gives naz cake*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-28, 15:00

i dont like cake..... too sweet and foamy-creamy and shit...
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-28, 15:11

oh, also. an extract from the conversation:
"alright. DONT freak out at what im going to say. the second half will explain why there is NO need to freak out over it. okay?"
"okay"
*tells first half.... everyone genuinely freaks the fuck out and starts a speech about studying and shit*
"......."

also: "the reason why you fail so many times is because you just sit in front of the computer all day! you should study more!"
.....yeah....? dafuq am i supposed to study? because the teacher totally does not ask for in the exam what she taught in class......
"excuses, excuses"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-28, 16:54

You should probably tell someone this.
It's not very healthy to just keep it bottled up with no real way of expressing it.
But who am I to judge.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-28, 17:34

Ooc. I could do that.... But consider this: what if instead.... I do not do that....

Seriously, what do i tell that someone? Most of this is basically whining about injustice, bad luck, and rightful(if unrealistic) demands.... And what would it achieve anyway?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-28, 18:23

yeah, besides i assume ranting about it on here is some type of release
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-28, 18:45

Yeah, pretty much....
I would discousss it with myself(and actually, i do discouss it with myself), but me listening to my own shit isnt quite.... thing...
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-28, 18:49

OOC: Uhh Guys.
I hate to interrupt ranting, I love it.

But I'm left hanging here, I need my Heresy fix.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-28, 19:35

Ranting is more important! It keeps the annoying voices out so i can continue my conversation with the rest!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-28, 23:58

OOC: *taps foot impatiently*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-29, 00:13

OOC: you were really fething eager to do this
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-29, 01:58

OOC: screw you guys, I'm playing cock of dooty ecks0 zombles
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-29, 22:30

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-29, 23:41

OOC: I did the Easter egg, I'm happy now
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-30, 00:49

OOC: Fuck it!
Can someone take over Sigismund for me?!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-30, 00:54

OOC: I know very little about Sigismund, I wouldn't be able to accurately play him
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-30, 01:02

OOC: Play him like any other Imp Fist, stern.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-30, 01:11

*slaps you both. hard.*
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-30, 01:37

OOC: THEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.

Bitch.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-01-30, 02:07

OOC: that's what I thoouuught.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next