Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the path of a true mandalorian

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

the path of a true mandalorian - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 03:52

OOC: Same. Night guys.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 04:07

OOC night arken
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 04:08

OOC guess ill call it to night gents
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 23:50

jack gets contacted by a clone captain
++thanks for accepting the job jack you are to come here to coruscant for your debriefing you will be paid 300,000 credits a month and more depending on how you do your job++
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 00:22

Jack: my friend Omni is here to does that go for him as well?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 00:28

++ yes you two are expected++
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 00:30

++ great where should I park the mako?++
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 00:32

++ at the republic prison complex++
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 00:35

++ works for me++ ( jack scratches Raths head as he brings the mako into the docking bay of the prison)
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 00:44

when he gets there he sees a captain of the shock trooper battalion with 4 other soldiers armed with DC-15s
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 00:52

Jack: so why a prison? (Rath, Yin and Yang sit next to jack)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 00:54

omnio looks around, his head cocked
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 01:01

captain yurro: because your contractor is here

jack sees in the backround a gun ship land and 10 clone troopers guarding a mandalorian woman he can see her struggling and eventually she breaks free and they stun her
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 01:07

he immediately runs over to them " hold it" (the hounds follow him)
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 01:08

the clone troopers point their blasters at him
clone trooper: move along official republic business
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 01:10

Omnio is by his side. he pulls out his double vibroblade
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 01:12

captain yurro: she attempted to assassinate chancellor palpatine if you have business with her see her in her cell
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 01:13

he pulls out two pistols
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 01:16

Jack: look right now I just got paid to train you clones, now I don't care what she did but I want her free or in my custody im willing to forgo my pay and give one million credits for her release.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 01:24

yurro: I afraid its not that simple sir you will have to talk to the commandant for that and hes with your contractor and besides we need information from her
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 01:26

Jack:......fine....(sigh) well omino this day went from nice to bantha crap in a matter of hours...right where is this commandant
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 01:43

yurro: right this way sir
he leads them
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 01:48

the hounds growl at the guy that stunned the mandalorian girl, but follow jack
Jack: so who is this commandant guy?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 01:57

yurro: commandant jax is the leader of this prison
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 02:24

Jack:.....that's it
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 02:27

yurro: yes
they walk past a window and they see a legion of clones marching
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 02:27

Jack: that's what we have to train?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 02:43

yurro: well maybe you might be sent to comino
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 02:58

OOC its with a k not a c
IC: Jack: yin and yang are going to hate that
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 21:29

OOC: Kamino*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 21:37

yeah i didn't know what you meant till bushy corrected that XD
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 00:59

ooc so bushy wanna join?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 01:10

OOC: I could do (though I know fuck all about Mandalorian lore apart from that they were attacked by the Jedi)
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 01:37

OOC anyone alive in here?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 01:55

OOC: I was cooking, sorry
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 02:54

OOC no big i do that to
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 02:56

yurro: wat going to kamino
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 03:02

Jack: tuk'ata dont like getting wet and the goes doubble for Rath, (said kath hounds snorts) oh suck it up you big baby.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 03:15

yurro : isee well here we are
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 03:24

Jack: great lets get this over with ( opens the door and walks in the hounds at this heel and omnio following behind)
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 03:35

commandant: have a seat
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 03:37

Jack sits down (so do the hounds)
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 04:04

commandant: you know why we contacted you right?
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 04:10

Jack: to train fresh clones into mandalorian badasses, essentially
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the path of a true mandalorian
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Star Wars-
Jump to: