Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the path of a true mandalorian

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dargoth

the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 01:37

Jack:++well im boned++
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 01:40

grados : she knows that trick

she kicks his helmet and shoots his hand ten looks at him
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 01:43

Jack: fuck that stings....(he notices her clan symbol) and killed by a clan mate aint that ironic
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 01:44

Senen: Really? Well, either way, how long until I can move properly again?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 01:45

++where are you jack?++
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 01:47

++ ya know I was having a nice day in this house, had a good view of the place++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 01:48

++ugh....on my way++
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 01:49

he injects something into his arm
grados: approximately 5 minutes since I put anti toxin in you

she looks into his face and looks at him for a little bit and runs off into the foggy night
as she runs away he sees a very familiar knife on her belt
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 01:52

Senen: Great. Well, thanks for that.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 01:55

Jack:....cant be.... hey wait....shit (he bandages his hand and grabs his blaster)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 02:00

a black armoured mandalorian rounds the corner infront of the fleeing nightowl, double ended vibroblade in hand
"Alright, back off!"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 02:04

Jack: she left already....again...come on help me with this hole in my hand
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 02:07

OOC retcon that then
he just appeared next to ye
IC "you bloody idiot"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 02:11

grados: ill keep my eye on you now lets get goin we got a bae to destroy
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 02:12

Jack: less insult more fixing, this stings ++ boss I got ambushed Omni is with me everyone else ok?++
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 02:13

Senen: If you can get me into the basement of this tower, I should be able to overload the reactor, well, once I can feel my hands again that is.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 02:19

grados ++yeah we need to set the reactor to overload++
grados lets go
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 02:20

Senen: Great. *Throws his arm around Grados since he can't walk quite yet.* The sooner the better.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 02:24

++ right should we meet you at the reactor or at the rendezvous++
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 02:32

grados:+ just stay out there+
he then drags him down the stairs and he takes out any guards in the way and they reach the reactor
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 02:35

*By then, Senen's hands are working again.*

Senen: Alright, watch my back. This should only take a few minutes if they haven't sprung for more advanced safety precautions.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 02:37

++ got it boss well remain on over watch++
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 02:38

Jack: so this has been my worst mission ever, what about you omni
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 02:43

he bandages up the hand
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 02:43

"I aint really done shit yet"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 02:45

Jack: all that happened to me was getting shot and kicked by a blast from the past, literally and figuratively/
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 02:50

"I shot a guy with a buzz saw"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 02:54

Jack: awesome.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 02:56

OOC: Sorry. Forgot to check here.

IC:

Senen *after hacking the reactor*: Done. Now...um...run. *He starts scrambling out of the structure like a madman.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 02:59

they start running out and eventually they exit
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 03:00

he shrugs
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 03:01

Jack and Omni run like hell as well (sorry gor but that's implied)
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 03:02

*After they reach a few miles away from the base, they see a beautiful mushroom cloud.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 03:03

the building explodes and the ship lands
grados: well done boys I cant be any prouder
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 03:07

Jack:.....yeah...worst mission ever.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 03:08

Senen: Could have gone better.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 03:09

grados get in the shipwe have a war to win
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 03:12

jack follows grados into the ship
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 03:16

*Which Senen does, complete with the R2 unit in tow.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 03:20

he gets in
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 03:23

the ship takes off
ooc time skip

it has been several years of war eventually it ended with great cost but what followed was greater for a new war has begun the clone wars and the death watch show their faces once more our heros separated on their own paths only to see on the republic news that deathwatch returns under pre viztlas rule some of us work as bounty hunters mercenaries and others serving the republic
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 03:24

that was quick
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 03:25

ooc wanted to get here so we can get stuff now what happened to your guys in the years
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 03:28

*Senen, meanwhile, is enjoying his work as a freelancer, especially as his spider-mines do most of the dirty work for him.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 03:35

omnio's stuck with jack the whole time
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 03:36

Jack after years of travel looking for the girl that kicked his ass picked up a few strayes literally in the forms of 2 tuk'ata hounds and a bull kath hound. he now serves as mercenary and hunter.
( http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20071006173706/starwars/images/e/ee/Kath_hound.jpg Rath the kath hound
http://www.swagonline.net/sites/default/files/images/Tusserk/2013/Oct/tukatapups.jpg yin and yang the tuk'ata twins )
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 03:47

wherever they are they get a message from the republic to be paid a lot of money to train clone troopers
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 03:48

Senen: Are they bloody serious? Hm....let me think about that...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 03:49

sleeping now
gnight
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 03:50

Jack: well Omni, trails cold so why not beat the crap out of clones (he changes the corse of his ship) (its a old mandalorian ship about the same size as the ebon hawk)
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 03:52

OOC: Same. Night guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the path of a true mandalorian   the path of a true mandalorian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the path of a true mandalorian
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next