Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hive warfare.

Go down 
+5
cow-man
Gorath
Fate
Ortus
Nazamroth
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Hive warfare. - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 00:18

Ooc: kinda complicated gor, gonna have to read it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 00:20

long story short
would now be a good time to introduce a new guy
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 00:20

"I betrayed everyone, I failed everyone. I don't deserve to live"

*I walk toward Akira and the Kroot*
"If there is anything I can do, I will do it. My life is now forfeit."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 00:21

"I can make it... but I can't.. walk... And I think he.. hit a lung" he says weakly.

Ooc: he doesn't look good.
And I wouldn't mind doing so.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 00:22

is this inside or outside?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 00:22

Ooc: it's inside a hive city-ship.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 00:24

i meant figuratively speaking are they outside
as in not inside a room
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 00:24

"Fuck off max. Go die in a fire for all I care" *she starts patching the kroots wounds, carefully checking to see if all of the bullets exited.*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 00:26

The bullets were fairly high calibre, but they all exited.

Ooc: too a point, yes, they are in a long abandoned section of the ship, a factory complex if you will.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 00:27

in that case
*as they're patching up the kroot they notice a red dot upon him (as in from a laser sight) focussing mainly on his wound*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 00:30

By the way, you start with either a stub pistol, stub revolver or autopistol.
And d6x10 creds.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 00:30

"I'm sorry for everything, it's my fault. I sincerely hope you recover, I honestly do"
*I drop my las pistol and all the power packs before walking back toward the upper levels*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 00:31

*she shouts loudly* "fuck off I'm not in the mood!" *she finds the bullet hole that punctured the lung, and uses a combination of bandage, medical tape, and petroleum jelly to create a one way valve so air can escape his chest cavity, but not return* (again, real medic treatment. Woo triage course)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 00:31

gotya
the dot's still there
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 00:32

"Give my regards to your father max, tell him to expect a visit"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 00:33

*she looks puzzled* "if you're the prick pointing a lazer sight at me sod off!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 00:34

she hears light footsteps nearby
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 00:35

"Start talking or I'll blow your bloody brains out"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 00:36

in a west country accent
"Good morning! how are we all?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 00:39

"Pretty shit"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 00:41

a very very short man walks into view, his feet bare and very hairy, a smoking pipe in his hand
"well that's not very good is it?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 00:44

*walk turns onto a jog, jog turns into a run, run turns into a rage fuelled sprint*
/mind\ That is what greed does Max, never ask for anything and they won't get hurt. Learn Max, mistakes are there for you to learn from.
I only wanted to keep her safe.
Return to the upper levels and inherit your birthright.
What use is it if I'm suicidal?
Depression is only a phase, use it to fuel your lust for knowledge.
I honestly thought I found someone I cared about
You're above love Max
....it wasn't love
Love is for the lower classes. The lower classes will only hurt someone like us.
It wasn't love
Oh but it was Maxxy boy, it was your love, the love of someone who doesn't know how to express himself
IT WASN'T LOVE!
You're getting angry, you're lying to yourself
Caring is not loving, two completely different things
Whatever you say

OOC: all of that was in his head
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 00:46

OOC: it's meant to be somewhat confusing
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 00:57

OOC: I've also just realised that I acted completely unlike my character :/
He would have agreed to return on the condition that none were hurt, without even thinking of having Akira come with him.
I hate being depressed when I RP, it always changes the plot for the worse. Still I'm fine now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 08:06

Ooc: obviously bushy is falling in love with my amazing character, awwwww
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 09:54

Hive warfare. - Page 14 AvZqBNE_700b_v1
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 09:59

Oh, also:
"When you see people arguing which religion is right and start war over it"

Hive warfare. - Page 14 AZWXVj0_700b
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 10:11

Captain Raeven wrote:
Ooc: obviously bushy is falling in love with my amazing character, awwwww

OOC: Max is based off of me, his depression, indecision, inability to pick a side, and the fact that no matter what he does someone ALWAYS gets hurt, is all me. The rest is a badly developed character. (oh look a badly developed character, just like the rest of my characters)
Sorta went off topic there, anyway!!
Max won't fall in love, he won't let himself flr a myriad of reasons but to keep it simple it's because he thinks of himself as sub-human. (Don't ask)

Still I'm not gonna retcon it, I could have all this play out in my favour.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 10:18

........i like trains...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 10:18

I LIKE TRAINS!
*bursts into song*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 10:20

OOC. .....so... im tutoring my daughter.. shes 11 right now, and i got a message saying "Kinga developed a habit for wild parties"
...damn, these kids grow up fast....
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 10:22

OOC: hahaha, has she even been to a wild party?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 10:25

OOC. ...i held a feast just now... maybe that wa sit? she wasnt invited though...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 10:33

OOC: Maybe she webt to one behind your back
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 10:37

Went*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 10:39

You know you can edit comments, right?

Also, by the age of 12, she has the following traits: attractive, Arbitrary, Cynical, lustful, and proud... shes also turning into an intricate webweaver.... i feel like i should make her my heir and seduce the byzantine emperor or something XD
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 10:49

Haha, think you can pull it off?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 10:52

Nah.... the game automatically refuses marriage that would result in my becoming the enw heir if the person in question is too high in the line of succession... quite annoying.... you can have all the advantages, but it will still just ignore them all and automatically refuse the offer...

Also, my army is just awesome.... a small detachment of 1500ish soldiers was caught off guard by a croatian army twice as strong and they are still winning by far... i wasnt even looking and they had mediocre leaders by our standards(that is masterful by global standards though...) and they are still winning...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 10:54

*cough*
Hello friends.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 10:56

Hello Nerus!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 10:57

oh, thats nerus? i lost track of it a long time ago...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 10:59

Many faces for many occasions.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 11:06

I thinks it's Nerus...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 11:07

Indeed it is, or was.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 11:10

What the hell.... why is the swedish king imprisoning my nobility?!
...not as if i would mind... the nobility hates me right now for some reason...

....my general that i imported from Nubia is badass as hell... i should import more blacks! you get a black! and you get a black! everyone gets a black!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 11:46

Where did you get crusader kings, Naz?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 11:49

......erm...... the harbor of independent tradesmen...

.......how the hell did my brother end up marrying an ugly, slothful, gluttonous lesbian with zero skills while i wasnt looking...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 12:10

Hahahaha, your brother has questionable taste.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 12:53

Difficuilty of the game when i started out as a simple count: around 70%
difficuilty now that i am the emperor of pretty much half of eastern europe: -82% (rated pointless)

also, theres this annoying relative(a duke) who keeps causing me trouble so i decided to... make him disappear... apparently, im not alone with my desire.... his council and half his close relatives joined my plot without even the need for any incentives...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 13:42

Try starting as welsh count, the succession laws are fun to deal with
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 13:46

the succession laws are annoying as hell in most places... either an incompetent gets the throne because he was the Xth son, the realm gets nsplit in amillion pieces thanks to Gavelkind, or you have to hope thaqt the nobles will agree with your choice of heir...
im the muthafukkin emperor of carpathia! whoever i choose will be my heir! who the hell cares what others want?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hive warfare.
Page 14 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next