Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)

Go down 
+2
Gorath
Chapter Master Arken
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
cow-man

A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-06, 23:48

Ooc: well, I tried.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-06, 23:49

I like 'em round, and big
And when I'm throwin' a gig
I just can't help myself, I'm actin' like an animal
Now here's my scandal
I wanna get you home
And ugh, double-up, ugh, ugh
I ain't talkin' bout Playboy
'Cause silicone parts are made for toys
I want 'em real thick and juicy
So find that juicy double
Mix-a-Lot's in trouble
Beggin' for a piece of that bubble
So I'm lookin' at rock videos
Knock-kneeded bimbos walkin' like hoes
You can have them bimbos
I'll keep my women like Flo Jo
A word to the thick soul sisters, I wanna get with ya
I won't cuss or hit ya
But I gotta be straight when I say I wanna *fuck*
Till the break of dawn
Baby got it goin' on
A lot of simps won't like this song
'Cause them punks like to hit it and quit it
And I'd rather stay and play
'Cause I'm long, and I'm strong
And I'm down to get the friction on
So, ladies! (Yeah!) Ladies! (Yeah)
If you wanna roll in my Mercedes (Yeah!)
Then turn around! Stick it out!
Even white boys got to shout
Baby got back!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-06, 23:55

*sigh*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-07, 00:09

So.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-07, 00:11

So your girlfriend rolls a Honda, playin' workout tapes by Fonda
But Fonda ain't got a motor in the back of her Honda
My anaconda don't want none
Unless you've got buns, hun
You can do side bends or sit-ups,
But please don't lose that butt
Some brothers wanna play that "hard" role
And tell you that the butt ain't gold
So they toss it and leave it
And I pull up quick to retrieve it
So Cosmo says you're fat
Well I ain't down with that!
'Cause your waist is small and your curves are kickin'
And I'm thinkin' bout stickin'
To the beanpole dames in the magazines:
You ain't it, Miss Thing!
Give me a sister, I can't resist her
Red beans and rice didn't miss her
Some knucklehead tried to diss
'Cause his girls are on my list
He had game but he chose to hit 'em
And I pull up quick to get wit 'em
So ladies, if the butt is round,
And you want a triple X throw down,
Dial 1-900-MIXALOT
And kick them nasty thoughts
Baby got back!

ok i'm done
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-07, 00:12

*sigh*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-07, 00:27

Hello?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-07, 00:30

hlo
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-07, 00:33

Wanna do summin?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-07, 00:36

sure
loik wot
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-07, 00:38

The behemoth approaches the battle, it's great engines powering it forward with a startling force.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-07, 00:40

you don't have to be in this battle, literally you could do something elsewhere because this topic is bout reversing time and making a new timeline
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-07, 00:45

That so?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-07, 01:41

OOC yes this topic isn't restricted to what's at hand (though apparently almost everyone would think that)

Last edited by Faelwen on 2015-01-08, 20:32; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changing is to isn't no idea how that got through)
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 20:01

OOC: Hi, do you have space for some old chapter masters?
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 20:02

OOC: Hi, do you have space for some old chapter masters?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 20:06

yes.....but fer gods sake man make that pic smaller XD
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 20:07

OOC: Oh yeah... Sorry forgot about that.
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 20:09

OOC: Done. quick recap please? I've been too long away
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 20:11

this topic is essentially a big retcon
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 20:12

OOC: Cool. what's currently going on then?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 20:18

well....depends
if you wanna continue with the guys here we need arken
but cause of the nature of this topic we don't need to do that
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 20:26

OOC: Okay
IC: *Fyfian and Graius are back to back, blasting and axing down hordes of orks. Dead members of the first company of The Angel's Sword are lain around them, only twenty remaining alive and figfhting.*
Graius: DIE XENOS SCUM
Fyfian: *screaming into the vox* Anyone available, we need imediate evac, NOW. We are being overrun, 67, no 68 marines dead, we can't hold the line. ANyone?!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 20:30

hmm
just what should i have show up
side note, you like lotr? we got a topic fer that now continuing after the films/books ended
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 20:31

Lotr is good, depends on if I can half a grumpy axe weilding dwarf though.
Sent what you want
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 20:33

of course you can, want me to summarise whats happened in that?
and will do, what they fighting?
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 20:36

OOC: Hordes of Orks from my other army, and a warlord who I might put in later... Right now I just need to get off world.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 20:37

alright give me a sec to think of an intro
and want me to summarise whats happened in the lotr thing?
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 20:37

Sure
as long as you need
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 20:38

well this is the lotr thing summarised so far
well. in the east the evil men are on the march. the haradrim, corsairs of umbar and the khandish mercenaries all united under the easterlings into one great army. they have captured the black gate and most of mordor and have now taken cair andros, preparing to use it to flank osgiliath while their main force attacks from the front. also by the request of one of arken's characters the haradrim sought out a certain gondorian lord who was utterly unprepared for an army of eastern men with a bunch of mumakil to attack, and reduced his castle to rubble. meanwhile in the west, not only have several uruk hai, lead by a great uruk shamen, united the goblins of the misty mountains under them, but they have also ransacked the tower of orthanc for all its secrets and treasures, including the secret of breeding uruk hai. they prepare to invade gondor and rohan from the west while the men of the east march from the east. obviously some sort of alliance has been met between these two groups. in the north however the dwarves prepare to meet this threat, and it is here where the most powerful being made his appearance. Aule. one of the gods of the lord of the rings universe, the creator of the materials the earth is made of and creator of the dwarves, appeared before Vayden, cousin to king Thorin. he chose this dwarf as his champion to fight the forces of evil arising in middle earth, granting him an enchanted hammer with which he can fight the forces of darkness as if he had the power of a maiar, and Durin's ring of power. the dwarven lords have met in a great moot and now the dwarves prepare for war.
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 20:41

OOC: O___O .......I'm in
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 20:43

oh
and then there is me latest post....i'll let you read that yerself ;)
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com/t181p700-the-legend-begins#78217
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 20:48

OOC: Cool. Should we get rolling on this one atm then?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 20:50

sure
IC *suddenly, drop pods slam into the ground*
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 20:54

Fyfian: Oh thank the emperor.
Graius: DIEDIEDIEDIEDIE *charges into the hordes, double bladed axes swinging around.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 21:01

they burst open, and terminator armoured twin axe wielding warriors emerge. slaughter happens
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 21:04

Fyfian: What chapter are they? Someone close and check?
*as if on cue Graius's tornado makes its way to the drop pods...*
Fyfian: +new forces, Identify yourselves+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 21:11

+we are the blood eagles. let us paint the ground in their entrails+
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 21:12

Fyfian: (to himself) oh god... anyone but them
Graius: I LIKE YOU, LET US MURDER
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 21:13

Far from the fighting, a group of figures watch, studying the fighting.
+they are here+ says one of them, his vox crackling to life.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 21:15

*butchery ensues*
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 21:17

*fyfian joins with the remaining members of the angel's sword, whilst Graius reaches the blood eagles and continues to cutthrough the enemies side by side. Fyfian opens up with histwin assault cannons*
Fyfian: Is there no, end to these bastards
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 21:18

+we attack, for judda+ a gleeful voice replies.
"Prepare your teleportation belts, we hit and run"
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 21:20

Fyfian: I don't who Judda Is, and I don't partivularly care. But either youhelp us, or you die like these scunm. WHo are you.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 21:21

Ooc:They are too far away for you to hear... for that matter you don't even know they are there.
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 21:23

OOC: Ok.
*Slowly the hordes begin to thin out*
Fyfian: Angel's sword, Diamond formation. PUSH THEM BACK
*general cheering from The terminators*
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 21:24

OOC: Ok.
*Slowly the hordes begin to thin out*
Fyfian: Angel's sword, Diamond formation. PUSH THEM BACK
*general cheering from The terminators*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 21:25

at which point a wing of fighters painted red and black swoop down, cutting a swathe through the orks
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 21:27

Fyfian: What the bloody hell... Sure. Doran, what's the ETA on our reinforcements
Doran: some time sir, at least some hours more (I've forgotten the 40K measruements of tiem)
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 21:29

Quite suddenly, bursts of crackling light appear around the marines. Huge figures appearing from a horrific void.
Clad in a crude, ancient designs of power armour, with huge frames, towering over even a fully armoured space marine. They wield blocky bolt weapons with long barrels, covered in heat vents and painted a garish red.
Their helmets cover the tops and side, leaving their mouth and chin visible; their skin a strange shade of blue.
They also have large topknots, like a tribal marking of some kind.
"In the name of Judda" they say in unison. Targeting the orks, gunning down many in frenzy, roaring hate as their guns scream death and fire.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 21:30

Plus they have chainmail under the plates of armour.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)   A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Restart, AKA: A New RP with our Old Characters (Post-Cadia, no Consortium)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next