Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warhammer Gaming Rejects Events

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Warhammer Gaming Rejects Events Empty
PostSubject: Warhammer Gaming Rejects Events   Warhammer Gaming Rejects Events I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 23:17

Thinking of hosting some gaming events at some point in the future where we play games against eachother as you would expect, more information here if enough people play attention to it
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Gaming Rejects Events   Warhammer Gaming Rejects Events I_icon_minitime2015-01-17, 14:48

Oooh that I'd like to see
Though I have played with Gorath, he's more a DoW 1 guy with how we skirmished in DoW 2 Retribution
(Me dominating as Chaos against his IG. We later settled on some heretic on Guardsmen action)
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Gaming Rejects Events   Warhammer Gaming Rejects Events I_icon_minitime2015-01-17, 20:17

Atleast someone has seen this, thank you so very much

but yeh, still sorting out what games we should play...Thinking of doing a poll or something eventually is enough people pay attention to this
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Gaming Rejects Events   Warhammer Gaming Rejects Events I_icon_minitime2015-01-18, 01:14

I should really point out that my Internet is shit, and I lack PC games
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Gaming Rejects Events   Warhammer Gaming Rejects Events I_icon_minitime2015-01-18, 08:01

OOC I now own the Steam version of Soulstorm
so my multiplayer works there
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Gaming Rejects Events   Warhammer Gaming Rejects Events I_icon_minitime2015-01-19, 16:05

HMmm...I guess it could work
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Gaming Rejects Events   Warhammer Gaming Rejects Events I_icon_minitime2015-01-23, 11:08

Okay, I will be hosting a retribution event instead of soulstorm for the time being, more information coming soon if people give a fuck
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Gaming Rejects Events   Warhammer Gaming Rejects Events I_icon_minitime2015-01-23, 11:22

I would like mto point out that i only have..... "unofficial" copies of most games.... unless i can connect with direct IP or you host a private server or something like that, i wont be able to attend....

also, i often find that my strategies and tactics arent really compatible with other people, both allies and enemies... i usually go "Plan > prepare > execute> repeat until victory" ....which, though efficient and effective, is a slow process.... the ones i play with, regardless of game or genre, just rush with everything as much as possible to be done ASAP.... which, though effective, is extremely annoying for me.... i dont even have the basic infrastructure built yet and my base is already being torn apart by weak early game units...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Gaming Rejects Events   Warhammer Gaming Rejects Events I_icon_minitime2015-01-23, 11:23

I will have a set of rules up, one will be you have 5 minutes to expand your base and get a army up but you can't leave your base
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Gaming Rejects Events   Warhammer Gaming Rejects Events I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warhammer Gaming Rejects Events
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: Non-RP stuff :: Discoussions, arguments, announcements of arrival, etc. because I'm too lazy to look for people in every single topic...-
Jump to: