Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon

Go down 
3 posters

Which would you rather play for the gaming event?
Dawn of war ii Retribution
More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon I_vote_lcap50%More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Dawn of war Soulstorm
More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon I_vote_lcap50%More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon Empty
PostSubject: More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon   More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon I_icon_minitime2015-01-24, 16:26

Choose which one you would rather play, can also all people who read this spread the word please, once enough people see this I will release more info
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon   More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon I_icon_minitime2015-01-24, 17:46

well at least we're flexible in the choice
though it's hard to choose which game
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon   More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon I_icon_minitime2015-01-24, 17:51

OOC though the other hard thing is Soulstorm's multiplayer
each game in the series adds their respective race to the Multiplayer. if you only have Soulstorm you're limited to the Sisters of Battle and the Dark Eldar in Multiplayer
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon   More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon I_icon_minitime2015-01-24, 17:51

If you aren't bothered just say
Also, we will be using the mega mod you lot are always playing which adds the titans and shite if its on soulstorm
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon   More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon I_icon_minitime2015-01-24, 17:53

OOC Ultimate Apocalypse
it won't help add the other races in Multiplayer still

unless you're the type of person looking to cheat the other races in if you only have Soulstorm
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon   More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon I_icon_minitime2015-01-24, 17:54

If I got dark crusade would that also let me play the original races in multiplayer?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon   More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon I_icon_minitime2015-01-24, 17:54

OOC if you got Dark Crusade you'd also get the Necrons and Tau to the roster
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon   More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon I_icon_minitime2015-01-24, 17:55

So what you are saying is that I would need to get alllllll of the original dawn of wars to be able to play space marines for example in multiplayer
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon   More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon I_icon_minitime2015-01-24, 17:57

yeah
the master collection steam sells has such a discount it's practically handing you a game for free and discounting the rest
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon   More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon I_icon_minitime2015-01-24, 17:57

If i may, the piratebay has many things, including race unlockers... I think i still have it in my downloads folder somewhere.
Either way, i would have to....reacquire whichever game we are playing.
Also, whos gonna make a youtube account for us, record, and upload it? XD
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon   More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon I_icon_minitime2015-01-24, 17:58

I could

Nvidia shadowplay innit

and hmm..looks like its retrubtion most likely
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon   More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon I_icon_minitime2015-01-24, 17:58

haha
anyway if you have 2 of the 4 games of Dawn of War best to buy the other 2 manually
or there's a pack for the first two
I'm unsure
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon   More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon I_icon_minitime2015-01-24, 18:00

Gorath doesn't like Retribution so much
he likes to build entire armies
Retribution is too tactical for his taste
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon   More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon I_icon_minitime2015-01-24, 18:01

Yeah, i also tried to get him into some tactical strategy action but he wants huge armies
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon   More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon I_icon_minitime2015-01-24, 18:02

Speaking of gaming, any of you trued "Battle for Wesnoth"?
Free to play and a rather good tufn based fantasy strategy... Apart from the rigged RNG.... But that would be less of an issue in multiplayer
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon   More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon I_icon_minitime2015-01-24, 18:09

no
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon   More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon I_icon_minitime2015-01-24, 18:20

Well, then you'd better bloody get to it, Euan!
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon   More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon I_icon_minitime2015-01-24, 18:29

Uhm.... :/?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon   More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon I_icon_minitime2015-01-24, 19:10

"we just want to live in peace in our land! Any outsider who enters our world will suffer deathband destruction by our hands!'
Hehe....classic...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon   More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon I_icon_minitime2015-01-24, 19:18

Thats a quote similar to what bender said.,..
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon   More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon I_icon_minitime2015-01-24, 19:18

Yeah, but im pretty sure it was said much earlier...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon   More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon I_icon_minitime2015-01-24, 19:21

Indeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddddddddd...
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon   More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon I_icon_minitime2015-01-24, 19:35

Watch Redline on youtube.... The craziest spacerace anime ive seen in a long time...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon   More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon I_icon_minitime2015-01-24, 19:35

No thanks, playing witcher 2 right now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon   More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More info on the event I will be hosting sometime soon
Page 1 of 1