Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Grand Coliseum

Go down 
+4
Sir BushWookie
Local Bat Enthusiast
Himfea Gaur
Faelwen
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Azrok

Azrok

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-02-03, 12:40

thaxos grabs his last four and downs them
thaxos: well thatwas fun fae
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-02-03, 13:09

"Dammit. Do you find enjoyment at being me in drinking?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-02-03, 13:22

thaxos: hey its rare whenever i beat you in drinking I remember you always beat me
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-02-03, 13:42

"I was pacing myself... Maybe a little too hard"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-02-03, 13:44

thaxos: want a rematch then?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-02-03, 13:51

"Haha, let me finish these last few first"
She drinks them casually
"Ok done"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-02-03, 13:55

he orders five more now for the both of them
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-02-03, 13:57

"Oh ok less drinks now"
She starts drinking off the bar
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-02-03, 14:05

OOC: Hey dudes! Am I invisible or something?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Faelwen

Faelwen

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-02-03, 14:22

OOC ok ok
There's a prince, 2 Eldar men, and 5 Eldar women in a bar on a Eldar frigate
Have fun
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-02-03, 14:24

OOC. ..yes, yes... now tell us the end of that joke, would ya?
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Faelwen

Faelwen

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-02-03, 14:31

OOC a sophisticated bar fight broke out
There were hardly a punch thrown but many emotional crits were had
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-02-03, 14:34

ooc sure why not

thaxos : and ill do one at a time
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-02-03, 14:34

OOC: ......is that some kind of overly refined eldar joke? 'cause i ain' laughin'
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-02-03, 14:37

ooc oh and one human male
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-02-03, 15:01

"Finally I can do that as well"

OOC the few punches were from Daria
Each one of them knocked someone out
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-02-03, 15:08

hegrabs one and drinks it
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-02-03, 15:10

Faelwen drinks one eagerly then quickly swaps for the next and the next one afterwards
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-02-03, 15:25

*A tall male Eldar dressed very classy walks into the bar, and takes a seat, stays still, does nothing else*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-02-03, 15:38

*then suddenly..... The spanish inquisition bursts in!*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-02-03, 15:39

thaxos passes him a shot of the strongest drink they have orders another one and drinks
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-02-03, 15:40

*spanish inquisition get harlequin's kiss'd*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-02-03, 15:42

OOC: *bursts in* Nobody expects the Imperial inquis-*clears throat and walks out before bursting in a few seconds later* Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition! Amongst our weaponry is fear *you know how this ends*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-02-03, 15:42

*He nods and smiles, then drinks it in a second, as he puts the glass on the table, inhales deeply for once*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-02-03, 15:43

Faelwen finishes her drink
"Were you that kind last we met? Offering a stranger a drink?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-02-03, 15:45

thaxos: yeah he seems friendly besides if he tried anything he would be dead right now
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-02-03, 15:47

*He looks at him in a weird way, then leaves the bar*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-02-03, 15:49

And himfegs guy walks past anvel

He appeared out of no where

Magic innit

"Eh? Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-02-03, 15:52

"I suppose"
She takes her next drink and enjoys it
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-02-03, 16:02

he puts a hand on her shoulder and drinks
"glad to be with you again fae"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-02-03, 16:07

"It's good to catch up again"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-02-03, 16:08

WOOOOOOOOOOOO

TELLTALES GAME OF THRONES EP 2 IS OUT

YAY
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-02-03, 16:12

thaxos: exactly so you seeing anyone?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-02-03, 16:17

there is a new figure in the bar completely unnoticed
watching from the shadows in the corner
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-02-03, 16:18

"Yes, I see Brackan these days"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-02-03, 16:19

"..well..I just got ignored.." Walks into the bar

OOC: Its pikachu
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-02-03, 16:26

Freya walks over to the figure
Freya: hello who are you?

thaxos: glad to hear im still single
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-02-03, 16:28

she notices he wears a hood and a horned mask
and a strange...aura about him
"Oh, no one important"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-02-03, 16:34

"It'll work out for you someday, I know it will"
She drinks more from another drink
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-02-03, 16:34

is it clavicus vile?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Grand Coliseum Empty

OOC heh
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-02-03, 16:35

OOC: I don't get it, yesterday I had near flawless gameplay (good FPS and connection) now my fps is dropping below 5 when I'm in a game *sigh*

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2015-02-03, 16:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-02-03, 16:36

Freya: well that's what everyone says

thaxos: I know
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-02-03, 16:38

"yes, I suppose they do"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-02-03, 16:39

"Come on let's keep drinking then, why else would we be here?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-02-03, 16:39

Damn

Sorry to hear that bush
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-02-03, 16:46

"Wait a minute

Waiiitttt a mmiiinnuuutteee"

Goes over to the mysterious harlequin solitaire in the corner

"Im assuming your either very high or your a solitaire?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-02-03, 16:49

OOC: The most chilling of all the Eldar Harlequin are those individuals known as a Solitaire, called in the Eldar Lexicon the arebennian. The Solitaires, as their name implies, are solitary individuals who roam the Webway, seeking out other Eldar they think might be talented enough to join a Harlequin troupe. During the great Harlequin performance or Masque that dramatises the ancient Fall of the Eldar known simply as The Dance, Solitaires are tasked with playing the role of the Chaos God Slaanesh who brought the Eldar low. Impersonating the deadliest enemy of the Eldar race as a whole is almost unbearable for the sensitive psyche of an Eldar, and thus only a trained Solitaire will be able to perform the role of "She-Who-Thirsts", as the Prince of Chaos is known to the Eldar. Various stories exist of other Harlequins who tried to perform the role, and were driven mad by the experience. The most startling truth of the Solitaires is that, unlike other Harlequins, who are protected by their faith in Cegorach, their souls are doomed to be devoured by Slaanesh, although the Laughing God attempts to intercede on the Solitaire's behalf after their death and force the Prince of Pleasure to compete for his or her soul.

Other Eldar prefer not to think about their great enemy. As a result, Solitaires are shunned amongst their own race. Whenever Solitaires are with a Harlequin troupe, they distance themselves from the others, and one is considered cursed if one exchanges words with a Solitaire. A Solitaire never shows any sign of emotion, either with other Harlequins or on the battlefield. Psykers of every race, even other Eldar, are known to be very depressed in the presence of a Solitaire as the mental landscape of the Solitaire is obviously disturbing to them. Psychic attacks on Solitaires will almost always fall short, and weapons which attack the enemy's mind, such as the Neuro-disruptor, will simply have no effect. In battle, Solitaires almost always fight as individuals. A Solitaire may live unknown among the Eldar (or even members of another intelligent race) for years or decades, and there are many rumours and folk-tales telling of Eldar who have met a Solitaire, and realised only later that this was actually the Great Harlequin, Cegorach himself. Solitaires represent the pinnacle of the Harlequin ideal, and are truly formidable foes in combat. It is known that Solitaires are amongst the few beings in the galaxy who are allowed to enter the Black Library at will.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-02-03, 16:51

OOC yes yes I saw your fact in there already
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime2015-02-03, 16:51

I know but you are the only person other than bush and ollie to read it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Grand Coliseum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Grand Coliseum
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next