Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Grand Coliseum

Go down 
+4
Sir BushWookie
Local Bat Enthusiast
Himfea Gaur
Faelwen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 00:43

"why not"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 00:48

Dar: know any good place?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 00:49

"the ship bar?"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 00:53

OOC there's also a star flying around at light years in its dying years. Its tail stretches several light years which births new stars in its wake
The star is committing matrydom to birth many more stars while flying at light years in a random direction
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 01:02

Dar: that an actual bar or just the one in your ship?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 01:03

"An actual one"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 01:17

Dar: great lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 01:17

she gets dressed and does so
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 01:18

Dar silently follows behind
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 01:19

they get there i guess
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 01:34

OOC I want to insert Meldarion just doing something on a device in the bar but I'm unsure how lucid I am
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 01:36

OOC go ahead and do it
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 01:38

OOC alright, it's a small detail anyway
IC Meldarion's idly walking around the bar room as he taps away on his device, a more personalized one he made himself
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 01:39

Daria: oh hey Mel
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 01:42

Mel: hm? Oh Daria back for another drink huh? I'm actually pretty curious as to why Prince Yriel is still hanging around. Anyway just keeping tabs on Alaitoc's recovery
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 01:44

"hows it doing"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 01:49

Mel: it's hard. The Seer Council was hit hard by that abomination of a psyker the Tyranids rallied around. Most of the Gardens have been heavily invested and even drained, and the residential areas are mostly in a wreck
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 01:50

Yriel: *behind him* I know what that's like
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 01:51

dar: (sips his drinks)
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 01:53

The gravity of Alaitoc's situation suppresses Meldarion's response to the surprise being that he isn't startled.
Mel: *turning to him* it could've been worse if the Fleet didn't retreat when it did. What's your experience with Tyranids like anyway?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 01:53

"you mean you dont know?"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 01:55

Mel: I know of your fame yes, but I never really looked into greater detail about your accomplishments. Also I'm just curious on your take of Tyranid behavior
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 01:56

"My home bore the brunt of one of the two tendrils of Hive fleet Kraken. Had my fleet not reinforced them, and had I not slew the Hive tyrant, it would have fallen"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 01:58

Mel: right. See if I had a greater degree of psychic strength I could've been a bonesinger. I just busy myself with whatever tech's around and don't pay too much attention to other things
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 02:01

"I'll tell you my take on their behavior on a grand scale. Behemoth was beaten when they consolidated their forces to one specific point. when that was beaten Kraken happened, which ended in two points. clearly the hive mind had learned, thinking if it loses one it will win the other. It lost both. Now we have Leviathan, which is spread out beyond measure in numbers so great it is not 'thinly spread'. if the hive mind keeps learning like this, I do not know how ultimate victory is possible."
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 02:03

Dar: i remember when hive fleet leviathan attacked a world i was stationed on, back when i was working with the black Templar's, things got messy and we thought every rustle was another lictor.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 02:05

Mel: and these are scouts, Tyranid Scout Fleets. Could the Orks even number against them? Of this I doubt
He glances to Dargoth
Mel: oh, Dargoth is it?
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 02:05

dar: yep. (downs his drink)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 02:06

Yriel: *chuckles* if anything can match the tyranids numbers its the greenskins
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 02:09

Mel: I understand my sister owes a lot to you, we never really talked though, you and I *Yriel* but given their vary nature I fear they couldn't come together in time to hold them off
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 02:10

"Someone hasnt heard of the Octavian war. Or Ghazghkull for that matter."
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 02:11

Mel: that's the name of that war? I have heard mention of it before
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 02:12

"The one with countless tyranids and orks flocking to it from all sides"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 02:13

Dar: sounds like a fun war, and your sister is?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 02:14

Mel: yeah I'm not looking for that conflict to end. And excuse me for sounding pessimistic but it's still part of a scout tendril. I'm just worried about the full force of Tyranids still in Deep Space... *Daria* oh sorry I got off track, did you have any more questions about Alaitoc?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 02:16

Yriel: again I refer you to the so called 'prophet of the waagh'

Daria: ......I swear you and dargoth have met when he was giving Serina a new body
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 02:19

yriels vox is going off
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 02:24

Mel: *back to Dargoth* Faelwen, the Banshee who's been tagging along ever since you reached her from that Plague Champion *Yriel* I could be wrong, the Tyranids just worry me *Daria* ok maybe we have, but it didn't get that far in knowing each other
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 02:30

sleep time
gnight
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 02:30

Gnight
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 10:18

Daria: alright, alright calm down
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 10:28

OOC sorry for that anyway, tablet has the funky habit of enlarging words without any signs of it until after it's posted
usually has to do with a moving stuff around after it's typed
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 10:29

OOC o...k
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 10:45

OOC it's odd
IC Mel: sorry, just handling 3 people can be a bit arduous
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 10:46

"Its fine. Hows Serina?"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 10:57

Mel: she's alright, hence I'm here drinkingi n the atmosphere as I see how restoration is at Alaitoc
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 11:01

"and Aranel?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 11:05

OOC. gorath, what the hell is the "Littlefinger debt scheme" in GoT?
i have absolutely no idea, but ive been getting parts of it as recommended videos on youtube for ages... ive never watched a single GoT related video.... except the main theme once a long time ago...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 11:07

I know who littlefinger is.....i do not know wat his debt scheme is
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 11:08

Mel: she's happy, if still confused as to why we don't go back to Alaitoc just yet
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-03-03, 11:09

She smiles at that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Grand Coliseum
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next