Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An idea born of insanity

Go down 
2 posters

Do you want to see this RP happen?
1) DOOOOOOOOOO EEEEEEEEEETTTTTT!!!!!
An idea born of insanity I_vote_lcap0%An idea born of insanity I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2) Are you daft!?
An idea born of insanity I_vote_lcap100%An idea born of insanity I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

An idea born of insanity Empty
PostSubject: An idea born of insanity   An idea born of insanity I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 15:18

Okay...bear with me on this but....a Dark Souls-Warhammer Fantasy crossover RP. Featuring non-hollow/non-Abyss corrupted versions of some of the biggest badasses in the series from across both periods due to how fluid time is in Dark Souls, meaning we could have people from DS1 and their implied-to-be-reincarnations from Dark Souls 2 together, and people who have no equivalents in the games (IE: Artorias/Raime IN ONE PLACE, Alonne, Solaire, etc). I already know how it would start...It would begin with Black Iron Tarkus suplexing a daemon prince, and then Solaire LITERALLY FALLING OUT OF THE SUN AND IMPALING THE THING THROUGH THE SKULL WITH HIS SWORD!!! No Lords or their implied reincarnations though. They'd just screw things up like they ALWAYS do. Anyway, I call Artorias, Solaire, and Taruks cause I'm the one who thought up this idea.

But yeah....thoughts on this? And please vote in the poll.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: An idea born of insanity   An idea born of insanity I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 15:35

Uhm

no.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: An idea born of insanity   An idea born of insanity I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 15:37

Fairs. This was meant to be more silly and fun than anything so I can understand that it's not to your taste.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: An idea born of insanity   An idea born of insanity I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 15:38

Considering warhammer fantasy is already fucked up to high hell this would be kinda impossible to do
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: An idea born of insanity   An idea born of insanity I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 15:39

Also going by old fantasy lore space marines would be in it

Chaos space marines but still
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: An idea born of insanity   An idea born of insanity I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 15:41

Dark Souls is "fucked up to high hell" as well if you actually bother to look at the lore. Besides, this idea isn't meant to be all that serious. It's meant to take the sillier aspects of both and combine them with the badass aspects. I mean, come on, you KNOW you want to see Solaire get on the nerves of some snotty elf simply because Solaire is so damn JOLLY!! ^_^ And I don't really know anything about old Warhammer Fantasy lore, of 40k Chaos Space Marines being in it for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: An idea born of insanity   An idea born of insanity I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 15:43

Dark souls world still exist, Fantasys doesn't. And if you don't know anything about the lore you should either look at it more or just not do the idea
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: An idea born of insanity   An idea born of insanity I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 15:46

Dude, it was meant to be silly, really. It wasn't meant to be serious, or at least, 100% serious. It was something that was meant to be fun whether you had basic knowledge (like me) or not. All I know about Warhammer Fantasy is that it's a dark fantasy world with Chaos, Renaissance, Middle Ages, and other silliness. Oh, and Elves being overly posh bastards, cause that's a pretty basic fantasy trope.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: An idea born of insanity   An idea born of insanity I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 15:49

Not only would it be pretty silly it would also be pretty stupid. Also which type of elf do you mean? The wood elfs just murdering anything which comes near their forests and kidnapp children, the dark elfs are just as bad as dark eldar, and without the high elfs there wouldn't be a empire. And also from what you have said your concept of the lore is far from basic
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: An idea born of insanity   An idea born of insanity I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 15:51

Dude, you're clearly under the impression that this was MEANT TO BE A SERIOUS RP!! IT WAS MEANT TO BE SILLY!!! Seriously if Black Iron Tarkus suplexing a daemon prince isn't SILLY I don't know what is.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: An idea born of insanity   An idea born of insanity I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 15:52

Nope, im just saying how stupid it would be anyway.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: An idea born of insanity   An idea born of insanity I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 15:53

Alright. Fine. I'll ask Nazamroth/Gorath to delete this thread then. Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: An idea born of insanity   An idea born of insanity I_icon_minitime2015-02-08, 15:54

Okay then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An idea born of insanity   An idea born of insanity I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An idea born of insanity
Page 1 of 1