Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
+2
Azrok
Gorath
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-24, 23:10

ARKEN!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-24, 23:12

OOC: WOOKIE!!! *Drowns you in Corgis.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-24, 23:16

OOC: sup?!
*uses awesome Corgi based powers to do the same to you
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-24, 23:18

OOC: Not much. You?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-24, 23:19

OOC: buying Crusader kings 2 and Europa Universalis 4

I shall lead House Corgi to glory!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-24, 23:20

OOC: DUDE!! I love EU4!!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-24, 23:21

Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-24, 23:22

OOC: Hey Gor. Ready to continue? It was your go.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-24, 23:23

OOC: I'm buying it
Go to Humble Store, they're doing a paradox games sale
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-24, 23:25

Was it? Woulda thought it would be you postin eliza enterin or summit
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-24, 23:26

She's on her way, though she's only like a minute away
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-24, 23:27

OOC: Oh...yeah...never used "humble store".

@Gor: I'm continuing with Calton and Celi and continuing with Eliza as well. Sorry for the confusion.

IC: *Eliza knocks on the door.*

Eliza: Prescott, if this is your idea of a joke, I swear I'll make you sterile.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-24, 23:33

OOC where were we with them
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-24, 23:34

OOC: Calton had asked the guard if he could talk to their boss.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-24, 23:38

*Opens the door*
"It's not a joke"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-24, 23:41

OOC: Humble Bundle is an American charity sight
10% of proceeds go to the American Red Cross, and the games are cheap
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-24, 23:42

*She enters...and sees the spectre.*

Eliza: Oh fuck....what the fuck have you gotten yourself into?

OOC: I see, Wookie...I was not aware of this. I will need to investigate further.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-24, 23:46

"hi there"

Guard: he's busy. up to him whether you can see him
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-24, 23:47

Eliza: God damn it....Prescott...what the fuck did you do that got you involved with a Spectre?

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-24, 23:49

"I spent a few years on Omega putting down multiple merc groups, it attracted the interest of my good friend *insert name* here"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-24, 23:50

"Nice to meet you too"

Guard: go ahead. keep your weapons holstered though.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-24, 23:56

Eliza *just sort of acknowledging him*: Yeah, sure. *turns back to Prescott*

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-24, 23:57

"Well?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-24, 23:57

"....rude"

Celi: that was easy
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 00:00

Eliza: That....Honestly, given someone like you, I kind of expected something...worse.

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 00:01

*he chuckles* "I'm not that bad"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 00:01

"Worse?"

Celi: yeah
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 00:04

Eliza: By worse, I meant...oh I don't know...smuggling bioweapons or something, especially where Omege is concerned, more so if it gets a spectre's attention.

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 00:06

"You have no faith in me do you?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 00:07

"I'll just wait for you two to discuss this."

Celi shrugs
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 00:08

Eliza: When someone like you mentions Omega, normal people like me tend to imagine the worst.

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 00:10

she nods and follows
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 00:17

OOC: So...um...what now with these two?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 00:18

"Hahaha"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 00:18

the turian sits down

i guess they try to find zee salarian
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 00:21

Eliza: What's so funny?

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 00:22

*alright they wait then*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 00:23

"It's true"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 00:25

Eliza *to Prescott*: Right....so, what about this offer? What made it even cross your mind?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 00:26

"You didn't believe me about the spectre, and it was his idea"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 00:29

Eliza *turning the spectre*: Excuse me?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 00:30

he shrugs
"you two seemed to have made friends, I got space for you on my ship aswell, and you did better than most would in a firefight with the geth. Wouldnt hurt to have you come along so I suggested it to him"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 00:32

Eliza: Okay....assuming I accepted this offer, you realize I'm Alliance military, right? I can't just leave, I could face serious charges if I did.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 00:33

"no you couldn't, I'm a spectre. If I say you come along, you come along, they cant do shit to stop me. only the council could possibly stop me recruiting you."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 00:40

Eliza: And you really think the captain is going to recognize your authority? In case you haven't noticed, there are a lot of people in the Alliance who don't like the Council and the Spectres, especially Turian spectres.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 00:42

"He wont have a choice unless he wants ambassador udina putting him in hot water"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 00:44

Eliza: Yes...and we both known how slow bureaucracy is.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 00:45

"None of it will matter if you don't want to join"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 00:47

"Not where a spectre is involved. I tell him you're coming with me, his only options are accept it, try to convince me not to recruit you, or try to get the council to stop me, which will end in them turning him down"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 00:49

Eliza: Right....Well...I doubt the Trafalgar will be going anywhere any time soon, and it'll take months before any of us are properly reassigned....Fine, I'll accept the offer.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 00:53

"Glad to hear it. Now I can actually tell you what we'll be doing since it's classified"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Mass Effect RP-
Jump to: