Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fames

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cow-man

cow-man

Fames Empty
PostSubject: Fames   Fames I_icon_minitime2015-02-12, 10:41

It was a dark night on the world of Grandus-XI, the streets were barren. Dull glow globes illuminated the inky shadows with a lazy yellow light.
A carriage rumbles down one such a street, archaic architecture lining the habitation buildings either side of it. Imposing and covered in gothic gargoyles, arched windows and extending rooms.
The cobbles make the trip a unpleasant one, the horse's pulling the decrepit thing along with uneasiness.
"You sure about this?" Says a gruff, harsh voice, belonging to Corpus Krast, a former penal legion trooper. Who came from one of the worst shitholes in imperial space.
"There is no other way, the creature has a captive; if I don't go then the boy will be killed" says a much more focussed voice, deep and authoritative. Belonging too Leonardo Curst, the Inquisitor.
"If you go in there alone, it will kill you" says a female voice, with a hint of concern, she wears a bone coloured armour with brown robes, her xeno features giving her away as a eldar; formerly a exodite; even though she is three times the age of any one of them, she looks 20.
"You're sure of that?" Says Leo, loading his pistol, it's long barrel being extended with a suppressor as he screws it on.
"You know I can't be sure, my far sight only gives so much... and none of it is set in stone. But you don't need visions to tell you that this is far too dangerous" she protests.
"Taeris, you worry too much; I know the risks of what I do"

The carriage stops suddenly, and every one exits in a hurried fashion.
"You can smell it's stench from here" says a armoured warrior, dismounting from the drivers seat. A crusader, his plates of armour dulled and battered from heavy use, improvised strapping and padded under armour also form protection; his helm carried under his shoulder, revealing his knightly appearance; piercing eyes. Well kept hair and a bit of toned stubble, his shield strapped onto his back; his sword loosely hanging from his belt, sheathed in a fine leather.
The smell of rot and decay is strong, glow globes nearby flickering on and off, giving the impression that all is not well.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Fames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fames   Fames I_icon_minitime2015-02-12, 15:43

"The Jaereko crypt, where Saint Jaunt was buried... now a festering pit"
The case had been long, Leo had been on the hunt for a notorious rogue psyker; Dorathan. He had committed multiple crimes against the imperium, practicing heretical deeds, not reporting his mutation, and multiple cases of murder, mutilation; and theft.
The creep had it coming, but he got in over his head; thought he could bend the warp to his will.. and something bent back.
Civilians in this city reported sightings of a festering creature, looking like a twisted and rotten mockery of a human being, with large pulsating holes in its back. If rumours are to be true, it had a pair of bulging insect eyes and a ovipositer.
"Daemonic possession, a slave of nurgle most likely; we don't purge it now we don't know how much damage it could do" says Corpus, lighting a iho stick and inhaling the smoke.
"The idiot probably got the attention of it, by accident or not" Taeris counters "it will be luring us into a trap"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Fames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fames   Fames I_icon_minitime2015-02-12, 17:11

Fucking dank
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

Fames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fames   Fames I_icon_minitime2015-02-12, 17:13

Goddammit! Now everyones doing this?! I did it before it was cool! #suchhipster
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
cow-man

cow-man

Fames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fames   Fames I_icon_minitime2015-02-12, 17:22

*slaps*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

Fames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fames   Fames I_icon_minitime2015-02-12, 19:03

Fegt olli has been planning for a while to be fair
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Fames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fames   Fames I_icon_minitime2015-02-12, 19:10

A long while
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Fames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fames   Fames I_icon_minitime2015-03-04, 19:00

The iron door opened with ease as Corpus picked the aged lock, his skills with the pick coming naturally as his time being a thief had been plentiful (and is currently being plentiful).
As the entrance way opened with a shove, the way inside was cold and ominous; leering statues carved from a dark stone lined the ornate crypt walls, tapestries hang from either side, depicting a ancient battle of ages past.
"Inquisitor, its close" says the crusader with a gesture too the closest tapestry, holding up his torch to the cloth. Showing the mould that has rotted its frame.
"Its strength is growing, it's presence in the materium has begun to taint its surroundings" Taeris says with disgust, her helm shifting the darkness like a predatory animal.

"Then we find it, and destroy its host body; without that it will dissipate" Leo says with a hint of apprehension. This creature could kill them all given the chance, but it's primary goal is too survive and spread its corruption; he was relying on it.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Fames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fames   Fames I_icon_minitime2015-03-07, 23:27

The warband descends into the crypt, a long stone staircase leading far into the underways of this world's labyrinthine like passage system.
The inquisitor pulls out a bulky looking piece of machinery, holding the auspex outstretched before him. The screen glows a luminescent green, painting their surroundings in a sickly shade.
With a twist of the main brass nob and pressing of a few ivory keys, the old device crackles to life; it's temperamental machine spirit showing its annoyance by making the screen crackle.
"Is it working?" The crusader asks while looking at the screen.
"Yeah, barley; I need to get another incense stick" Leo says with a half hearted chuckle.
"Fantastic, it'll be like the good old days" Corpus says, his iho stick still lit as he inhails another puff.

Ahead, a sudden feeling of nausea hits the group like a wave of putrid bile; making some gag with disgust.
"Its close, follow my lead" the inquisitor says, rushing forward through the dark passage, his warband following him without question.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Fames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fames   Fames I_icon_minitime2015-03-08, 19:40

contiune fam
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Fames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fames   Fames I_icon_minitime2015-03-08, 20:05

Holdon.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Fames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fames   Fames I_icon_minitime2015-03-08, 23:09

The sound of drawn out breaths alerted Taeris first, gesturing to a small doorway to the left. It's wooden frame rotten and hanging loosely from rusted bolts.
With a sharp kick, the inquisitor sends wooden splinters flying into the room; the creature falling back on all fours like some kind of feral beast.
Ragged skin hangs from warped and torn flesh and muscle, bulging sores and pulsating veins running along its form. The little clothes that remain are covered in old blood and bodily fluid, a constant stream of nauseating liquid dripping onto the ferrocrete floor below the possessed creature.
It's face is a twisted and horrific mask of madness, a grin going from ear to ear runs along it; sharp teeth protrude from its blood covered mouth, it's breaths forcing out a constant stream of crimson blood, like it's gagging out its own insides.
His eyes are gone, replaced with two black voids that stare intensely into the intruders very souls.
It's stench is revolting, flies buzzing around the room, the smell of putrid flesh making them swarm.

With no warning, the warband open fire, the possessed fiend moving with unnatural speed, tendrils bursting from random areas of its body, looking like writhing intestines that coil and whip with a life of their own.
Corpus was the first to fire, his two stub pistols blazing away as rounds fly through the air. His aim is impeccable; hitting the abomination with satisfying thuds of bursting flesh; but it goes on as if it were unharmed.
Leo hits it with his trusty sawn off, the slug sending it flying backwards with a crack of light. Cocking it he fires again, the creature screaming in agony as its flesh begins to bubble and melt.

"What the hell? My pistols did nothin!" Corpus says in annoyance, reloading his sidearms with haste.
"Pays to carry a shell impregnated with a saints blood" Leo says as he gestures the crusader forward.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Fames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fames   Fames I_icon_minitime2015-03-08, 23:36

get rekt son
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fames   Fames I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fames
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: Non-RP stuff :: Creative Corner... For all your self-expression needs... Courtesy of Nazamroth Industries-
Jump to: