Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
+4
Shas'O Ar'Kais
Chapter Master Arken
Gorath
Azrok
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 02:22

OOC: Um...what do you mean "in need of direction", exactly?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 02:24

he means like need help getting to the rest of the group
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 02:25

OOC: Ah. In that case...um...Hm....well....Calton is looking for contracts. He could either end up encountering you or....you could put up a contract that gets his attention.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 02:28

OOC: Any planet that sticks out?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 02:28

Sev walks up to calton
Sev: I see you've been looking for none group jobs
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 02:31

Calton: Um...Yeah. I don't really know what qualifies as a group though. On my last mission four us was enough to be considered a "group" so...

OOC: Hard to say ArKais. I've got a bit of a plot in the works but...I have to finish writing up some lore first. Also, Azrok, could you get back to me regarding that PM I sent you earlier when you get the chance?  Smile I may need some extra feedback on some stuff I have planned but I want to know if you're okay with me PMing you the stuff I have typed up first.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 02:33

Sev: group or not I want to tag along I want to investigate something I ran across a few years ago
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 02:33

Calton: What is that, exactly?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 02:35

Sev: could you keep a secret?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 02:36

Calton: Yes.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 02:40

Sev: if I hear that you tell anyone ill gut you but im investigating that human extremist group so I may give them payback for what they've done
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 02:41

It is a few months since his departure...
He couldn't recall the time, by day he was a scrap merchant, as well as basic mods.
But...by night.
He was a deadly merc, one of the damned best on Omega, although an ambitious one, he did not just kill his targets...on his spare days he killed members of the other merc bands...blood pack mostly, he found they needed routine "trimming", now he had a price on his head.
"I'm glad I have a second helmet."

Soon, a job for the death of a Quarian flashes up on a screen.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 02:44

Calton: I.....I know what you're talking about. I...kind of overheard Celi telling you about her sister. Don't worry, she knows I know and I can keep my friend's secrets just fine. I can understand why you want to investigate them but...be careful. *Calton looks at his screen (OOC: Remember, Calton is a Quarian so...and if you haven't looked, his bio is in the first thread)* Son of.....Who set this up? Bastard....
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 02:46

ooc I know hes quarian
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 02:47

OOC: The Quarian bit was for ArKais just in case he didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 02:48

Sev: whats up
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 02:49

Location of Contract: Omega.
Description: Quarian wearing grey armour, normally in tech armour, yellow hood with black trim, Yellow visor.
Reportively has tamed a geth from some descriptions.
Actively hunts for Blood Pack and Eclipse Mercenary bands.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 02:50

Calton: Someone put out a contract on a Quarian....And they're on Omega...great, didn't think I'd be going back there so soon...I'll get Celi and we'll head out.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 02:51

Sev: remember if you need assistance ill be there but you must not tell anyone about my purpose
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 02:53

Calton: I won't tell anyone, you have my word.

*He goes to get Celi.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 02:56

he follows
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 02:57

she's finishing up in her room. when they get there the door is airtight sealed
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 02:58

*Calton knocks*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 02:59

Celi: not yet!
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 03:01

Calton: Erm...sorry to bother you. I...Look, I have to head out soon even if you're not ready. Someone on Omega put a bounty on a Quarian.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 03:02

Celi: I won't be long, just let me get my suit back on
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 03:03

Calton *blushing a bit under his mask*: Erm....sorry. Go ahead. Sev and I will be waiting at the shuttle.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 03:04

sev grabs out a bag and starts to look in it checking if everythings there
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 03:06

Celi: alright, I'll meet you there
OOC gonna sleep
gnight
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 03:07

OOC: Night, Gorath. I'm going to get some sleep myself.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 03:08

He watches customers go by...quietly waiting, sizing up people, normally he'd sell faulty mods to stupid mercs, they had a tracer in them too, by the end of the night, he'd take them and their whole squad out, it was simple...effective and he got some credits out of it for selling faulty gear that jammed their guns...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 11:56

waffles
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 12:11

ooc potato
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 13:18

I'z here nowz
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 13:41

Sup im in the lab
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 13:42

suuup
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 14:16

Celi hears a knock on the door again
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 14:16

having put her suit back on she opens up
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 14:18

OOC. ...heeeeeey there.... everyone set to start...?
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 14:19

yopington
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 14:20

OOC. do we know yet who the attackers will be...?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 14:22

batarian slavers
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 14:22

OOC. sounds good.
and who will your guy be...?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 14:29

thinking bout it
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 14:39

OOC. ...and now azrok disappeared....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 14:41

aw naw
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 15:01

I'm back
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 15:06

OOC. ...seriously? now? i have to go afk to take my dads laptop to the shop to see whats wrong with it...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 15:09

ooooooookaythen
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 15:11

Sev is standing sat the door holding a letter
Sev: I want you to take this but do not open it unless I die or have been MIA for over a week okay
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 15:15

Celi: *surprised, she takes it* okay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next