Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New fantasy type thing

Go down 
+3
Sir BushWookie
Nazamroth
cow-man
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

New fantasy type thing - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-08, 18:19

"How about we just continue... He can catch up later, he's basically in my employ now anyway *looks over to kittens guy* hello good sir are you here for anything?"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-08, 18:27

I'm pausing my role now, my favorite tv series is on tv

YouTube "Dirilis Ertugrul" if you want to know what that is
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-08, 18:35

"Yes, I am hear to help aide you on your..Quest..TO capture *Insert name here*"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-08, 18:47

"Really... Well I don't think you'll be so much help if I'm honest, straight jacket and all"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-08, 18:50

"Then help me get out of it"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-08, 19:44

"First I want to know why you're wearing it, if you were to drop your psychic defences it would help"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-08, 19:45

*Rob reappears looking rather scruffy, his hair is now a mess and his coat is conpletely undone, with the guard now at his back looking pissed off*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-08, 19:52

"Good game of chess Rob?" *stares at him like he's about to rip his head off*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-08, 19:55

"Fantastic game"
*straightens up before the king can see*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-08, 20:00

"I hope you gave my best to Toriana for me... I better go tell her actually, to be polite, come on rob!" *drags him into her room and closes the door"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-08, 20:01

"What the fuck are you playing at boy?" *slams him into the wall*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-08, 20:06

"Holy fucking shit, calm the fuck down! He full well knew that would happen!"

*he hears a click behind him*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-08, 20:22

Alright, I'll skip the king's part, you three are now at the front gate of palace, ready to go, rest is up to you. I'll control Izabella.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-08, 20:26

OOC: aww, the king would have been so amusing
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-08, 20:42

Plz himfeg, you can't stop this scene... Also if you were to rp the girl right now would help
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-08, 20:44

OOC: I predict this scene ending quite badly
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-08, 20:45

"Mours below boy! He's going to fucking kill you *looks over to Toriana and bows shallowly* lady. *turns back to rob* why'd you have to diddle the damn kings daughter?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-08, 20:45

I know it'll be great
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-08, 20:49

*she has a gun*

"We're engaged, she's my fiancée. I'm surprised I didn't look worse, now let me go before the king decides to not give me a million fucking talons"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-08, 21:02

*lets go* "for fuck sake boy you could have told me that earlier, i thought i was going to have to carry you out the damn kitchens *nods to her* sorry about this. Mein GruĂź, Dame." *pats him down, straightens his clothes* "you could have cleaned yourself up before walking into the throne room, if i'm honest"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-08, 21:13

"Guard had a halberd to my back, he even put a hole in my one of kind custom trenchcoat"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-08, 21:38

*sigh* "he gave you two minutes... two!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-08, 21:39

"the trenchcoat sucks, we're getting you some armour, or bolting it onto the coat if you're that attached"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-08, 21:43

Is kinda just standing there outside the door...Waiting...For someone to get him out of his god damn straitcoat
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-08, 21:49

Go on... Invest in the city, there are many places that you could go and collect some info... There are four inns, Schriekswamp, Morgunawr, Liebelieb (also a pleasure house) and Gutenbeer.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-08, 22:00

*walks over to him, pulls a knife from under his breastplate, and before the guards can draw their weapons, cuts the straps* "let see what you are"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-08, 22:02

*he kisses Toriana before walking out*
"I already have a set of armour in mind...it's a bit flashy though"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-08, 22:10

As you see him shake off the jacket, you see his arms stretch out from his robe, and you realise that the skin is blood red

OOC: Straying less towards mutant and fullblown daemon
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-08, 22:27

"Fuck. Me. Backwards. Bad move... Erm, run? Run. Run!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-08, 22:30

*durzo's other hand reaches behind his armour again to pull out another knife* "I told you to damn run kid!"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-08, 22:34

What

The

Fuck

Are

You

Doing

In

The

Fucking

Palace
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-08, 22:36

Untying a demon accidentally
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-08, 22:43

"Well actually, since you are the one who freed me from my bounds..I am in your debt, and you shall serve as my master because of it"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-08, 22:43

Ooc: Shall i start war? Seems like you losers don't know what your doing.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-08, 22:49

"Well, Erm, that's helpful, I mean I was all ready to die a hero fighting a demon and so forth but hey, I guess let's go... And find you both better gear, get those gold coins ready rob."
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-08, 22:51

Im sorry but this needs to be said: https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com/t231-our-concerns

IC "but..I like my robes.."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-08, 22:55

"Robes don't stop swords, and we're going to see a lot of those"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-08, 23:31

"Pitched battles or random encounters?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 08:10

"Both, if you're going to end up a king. We have a long way to go on roads covered in arseholes, and when we get there we'll have to make you a king by way of killing the last one"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 13:37

WHAT

THE

FUCK

IS

A

DEMON

DOING

IN

THE

PALACE

And how did you free him?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 13:46

He got me out the strait coat

Whenever you see a figure with horns on their head and red skin you should probably try and get rid of them m8

IC: "You want to be king eh? There is a much faster way down that path..Just..you know...Give me the soul of your first born son or something cliche like that..."
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 13:54

So, coat was magical?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 17:18

OOC: He WAS an abomination originally, but now he's a demon. Apparently he was a Succunus until I pointed out that the male version is an Incubus.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 17:21

Okay, to get some things straight

I am demon incubus which is why I did the dance with no pants with thief girl

I am going to be cliche and attempt to be hitlerious with him

He is now raevens servant because raevens dude got him out his strait jacket, meaning he is now freed
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 17:32

"What the fuck are you? You look like the best antagonist from a dreadful prequel of an old play"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 17:33

"I am
*Dramatic flair*

A daemon"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 17:34

*dramatic gasp*
"No shit"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 17:38

"Specifically

A incubus"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 17:41

"....a sex demon that can't survive without sucking away someone's life force through his cock.....tell me, is it like straw? Do you just stick it in and start sucking?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 17:42

"...is it normal in your society to ask people about their sexual organs? because its not in mine..."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 17:44

"I'm taking the mick, just stay away from my fiancée"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New fantasy type thing
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next