Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New fantasy type thing

Go down 
+3
Sir BushWookie
Nazamroth
cow-man
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

New fantasy type thing - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 21:56

OOC: i was with bush'y here when he was kiddnapped, also i was planning to negotiate and run the hell away when things went pear shaped
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 22:06

"This is way too convenient....Come Trigger!"
*Trigger quickly runs over to Rob and clambers into a bag*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 22:16

OOC: I see

Anyways, no more op spells, even if there are, cost should be op too, like coma or death

IC:
*It is two and a half meters high*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 22:23

"It was fun while it lasted chaps but I have to go!"
*Rob sheaths his long sword and grabs the bag before letting himself fall to the balcony*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 22:28

*You make a quick fall, but unfortunately you hurt your ankle*
*As you get up, you see that the balcony is about to collapse*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 22:39

*He leaps forward, landing on his strong ankle*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 22:54

*You successfully survive, guards assuses that you fell off with the balcony, they go to check your body, according to their dialogues*
*You realise that this building is an underground castle ruin, has many empty rooms and corridors*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 23:00

"Well great"
*He steps into the room*

OOC: I'm assuming there's a room as it has a balcony*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 23:19

*Ruined walls and chambers mostly*
*You see a banner on the wall, and your actual knowledge tells you that this is the Steichnian Secret Service's banner*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 23:21

"That settles it....I am going to kill the king, I'm going to drive my sword into his heart and then feed it to my dog"
*He quickly snoops around for potential loot*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-29, 23:46

*There is a drawer and a strongbox in the room, strongbox is open with the keys on it some papers inside it*
*You hear footsteps of two people, they are getting closer*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 00:02

*He looks for potential ambush positions*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 00:10

*You see a wardrobe*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 00:21

OOC: really?

*He backs away and readies himself. If they walks through the door he will charge them before slamming into them with his shield, using the resulting confusion he will then attempt to stab them*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 00:43

*They enter an another room near the one that you are currently in, you hear them talking*
*In Steichnian*
"We almost screwed up this time. We should not have even let him live in the beginning."
"Well, 'you' almost screwed up, also it was 'her' order to let him live. Just hope to get out of this unharmed."
"We are in this together, you fuck. If I fail, you fail too."
"Okay, okay, got it, chill. Anyway, it won't take long for the king to realise what we actually do. If he hired them to hunt Izabel down, he doesn't trust us the way he used to do anymore."
"Then we should act swiftly, Prince Marq has faith in us."
*Pouring sound*
"For Prince Marq."
"For Prince Marq."
*Ding*
*They leave the room and head upstairs*

Last edited by Himfea Gaur on 2015-05-31, 20:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 01:07

Night
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 01:14

Night
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-31, 20:46

Continue
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-31, 21:55

Sorry, my hypersomnia and insomnia have been playing up.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 00:34

What???
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 00:44

OOC: Sleep issues.

"She?..."
*He checks to see if there are any guards*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 21:44

*Durzo, who had previously been crouching up in the rafters watching, after having trailed the kidnapped rob, drops down from the rafters, landing with acrobatic poise. he whispers* "Rob, we're in some deep shit here. someone powerful wants you dead"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 21:49

*whispering*
"No shit"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 21:57

*whispering*
"see you still have your sense of humor. know much about stealth?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 21:59

"I'm not dead yet, so I know a little"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 22:13

"Okay, so besides hiding in cupboards?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 22:23

"I didn't hide in a cupboard, I was planning in sneaking through though I want to know more about the woman who let me live"
*Begins reloading his pistols*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 22:35

"Well, they went that way, so may as well follow, stay a few yards behind me, and keep those pistols ready"
*he steps towards the door, mumbles a few words in a dead language, and shadows wreath him, not exactly invisiblity, more like a 6 foot smudge of shadow, but good enough to go unnoticed by a bored guard*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 22:36

"Oh lovely!"
*He follows*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 22:40

*he makes his way after the guards, sticking to shadows. Staying out of sight. A throwing knife in hand*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 22:42

*He follows, mimicking Durzo with the pistols in hand*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 22:47

Ooc: well now we wait for himfea
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-06-01, 22:50

OOC: Yup
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-06-03, 15:48

*You successfully make it out of the castle, now, there is a whole underground city in front of you, -just like black reach in skyrim, but with more people and buildings- a city that the laws on the surface doesn't apply on it*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-06-03, 16:24

"ohhh bugger"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-06-03, 16:36

OOC: Raeven, in order to reach Robert, you should've passed through the city, you can't get surprised twice
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-06-03, 17:27

"I can't remember the way out of this shithole"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-06-03, 17:31

*There are towers connected to the cellar*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-06-03, 18:52

"Well bugger"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-06-03, 20:11

"appropriate reaction"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-06-03, 20:20

"Should we just walk around until we find something interesting?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-06-03, 21:35

"Well, walking into a bar in the scummiest looking town i've ever seen, wearing assassin's grays and... that" *he gestures to rob's rather lordly clothing* "will get us rather noticed"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-06-03, 21:41

"So what do we do?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-06-03, 22:34

"We don't know if there are laws down here, guards. If there aren't, looking like I do should keep people off is, if there are, someone's gonna call the garrison down on us"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-06-03, 23:06

"True, we could go back in and interrogate a guard or two"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-06-04, 19:19

Good idea that might be
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-06-04, 22:03

*durzo magic's a knife into his hand* "That could yield some... interesting results."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-06-04, 22:16

"Interrogation it is!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-06-04, 23:19

"Lead the way, your enthusiasm is impressive"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 00:56

"Is it?"
*He begins leading Durzo to the room that the guards walked into*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 09:07

*durzo draws the huge black sword from his back, a little talent flowing into his muscles to allow him to wield it in one hand* "leave one of them alive"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New fantasy type thing
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next