Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Azrok

Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-05, 04:43

yankerson: + I got good news and bad news which one do you want first?+
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-05, 04:44

Calton: I think I guess why, but if you know anything as to the exact recent, I'd appreciate it if you told me.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-05, 04:47

"afraid not, personal matter, not my field of expertise"

+either+
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-05, 05:08

+well keili finally made it to her appointment but she will give birth soon sometime today and sev hes not in good condition at all he is loosing blood ifyou can try to find blood packs with his blood type im sending you the information now+
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-05, 12:59

OOC. ........
got new PC
its awesome
40+ kilometer to get it, then bring it home...
plug everything up....
realise theres no hole for the monitor cable...
realise that the PC has a DVI output and my cable is VGA....
realise its easter sunday and nothing will be open until tuesday....
so now my brand new PC is just sitting here, silently judging me for my lack of foresight as im stuck using my old PC in her final few days before she gets ravaged by my technobarbarian dad...

it wouldnt be me if everything went smoothly...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-05, 23:26

"Sorry about that"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-06, 00:34

Eliza: It's fine. Your boss seems pretty nice....for a spectre.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-06, 00:36

"He's a pretty nice guy, unfortunately I owe him quite a few drinks now"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-06, 00:40

Eliza: I've only known you for a few days and already that doesn't surprise me. I wonder if that's Stockholm syndrome setting in.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-06, 00:45

*he chuckles*
"This was your choice"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-06, 00:48

Eliza: Yeah, I know....So, where's engineering on this ship? If I'm going to be here, may as well know the place works.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-06, 00:53

"I'll give you the tour! This is my room"
*gestures to the mildly neat room with models and gun parts strewn across tables*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-06, 00:57

Eliza: So....a photocopy of your room on the Trafalgar.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-06, 01:04

"Yeah, minus the tv bed and models of 200+ year old warships"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-06, 01:04

Eliza: Okay, those aside. What's with all the models anyway?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-06, 01:07

"Keeps my mind busy, plus old naval vessels look awesome in my opinion. You won't believe how much they cost"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-06, 01:10

Eliza: Most of your average take?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-06, 01:13

"A tad more. They are rediculously expensive, thankfully my previous occupation as a criminal sorta funded my hobby"
*he looks slightly embarrassed as he says that*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-06, 01:14

Eliza: Right........Didn't think a hardened criminal would be into models of old ships.
______________________________________________-
Calton: Look, can we see him?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-06, 01:16

"Like I said it keeps my mind busy"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-06, 01:16

Mordin: yes.

Celi: +oh....thankyou+
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-06, 01:18

Eliza: Keeps you from thinking of all the terrible things you?

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-06, 01:20

"I have an incredibly guilty conscience"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-06, 01:21

she is visibly releived at that
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-06, 01:22

Eliza: Oh...um...Sorry...Didn't mean it quite like that.

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-06, 01:23

"It's fine, I meant it like that"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-06, 01:27

Eliza: Oh....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-06, 01:29

"I need to see him"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-06, 01:32

*he looks depressed*
"So carry on with the tour?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-06, 01:33

Calton: Alright...I'll go first then. *They go to the...operating area I guess? Dunno where Kharr would be.*

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-06, 01:34

Celi follows
Kharr's sitting up in his bed
before he can react Celi rushes over and hugs him tight
calton can hear she's crying
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-06, 01:35

*Cue badass tour music!*
OOC: I haven't got a clue as to the vessel is laid out so I'm just gonna say that my guy does
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-06, 01:36

similar to normandy sr1
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-06, 01:36

Calton *to Kharr*: Um...Glad to see you're doing well.

IC:

Eliza: Well, thanks for that. At least I won't get lost.

Last edited by Chapter Master Arken on 2015-04-06, 01:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-06, 01:37

Kharr hugs her back
"Glad to see you two alive" he chuckles
Celi: I..was so worried....I thought I'd lost you
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-06, 01:39

Calton: I'm just glad you're okay. Look...We're here to get you back to the Dracan. And we may want to hurry.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-06, 01:40

"My pleasure"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-06, 01:40

Kharr: hurry? why whats happened
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-06, 01:44

Eliza: So....what do you do around here. Ya know, when you're not working or tricking entire ships into believing you're just a gunnery officer?

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-06, 01:48

"Do you think there's more to my room than I showed you? And this is not me asking you to have sex"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-06, 01:50

*He notices how freaked out she looks all of a sudden....before she regains her composure...slightly.*

Eliza *agitated*: Um...hidden stash or something? I don't know! I'm not a smooth criminal.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-06, 01:52

"There's a hidden tv, games console, laptop, movie stash ect. There also an old record player"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-06, 01:53

Eliza: How...did you hide all that in that room?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-06, 02:00

"I'm a genius, it's mostly under the bed. Though the tv is on the roof, and the record player took up my entire bedside table"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-06, 02:01

Eliza: *Is speechless.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-06, 02:02

"Wanna see?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-06, 02:05

Eliza: I've got nothing better to do, so why not?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-06, 02:20

"Excellent!"
*he leads her back to his room*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-06, 02:21

*She follows.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-06, 02:22

*once there he pulls of the front if his bedside table to reveal an old record player and a large amount of records*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-06, 02:25

Eliza: Where did you even find those?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next