Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

in the halls of Alaric

Go down 
+3
cow-man
Nazamroth
Faelwen
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
cow-man

in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 20:07

I let it go.
Then I see this.
He couldn't let it go.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 20:07

so pointing out the fact that A) its hard to differenciate between the two of you at a glance cause of the pics being the same B) that those pics look kinda stupid..... is baiting?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 20:10

Well

I need popcorn
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 20:10

I didn't make anything of it, I told it to you on facebook, then you post it on here to elicit a rage response, and guess what; it worked! Well done moron
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

actually i said it to naz to try and find out what exactly he'd done to 'bait' you
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-22, 20:11

And how did that go?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 01:38

OOC: Oh ffs, not this again...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 01:41

OOC BUSHIE!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 01:44

OOC: GORATH!!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 01:46

DR SCOTT
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 01:55

OOC: How are you?

L: This facility was created by humans, it's not surprising that we found a deck of cards
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 01:55

OOC good
IC Alana: right...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 01:57

*Rob sniggers*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 01:58

lenny shrugs
he didnt join in the game
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 02:06

"Well...this got boring quickly"

L: yup!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 02:18

A: well....Thought i should say. I have a ship.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 02:24

S: How big?!
L: I guess that means we can't recover the Hiod *Depressed sigh*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 02:25

"A cobra. and...i'm sorry laura"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 02:45

L: it's fine....
S: I've never actually been on an imperial ship, this should be fun!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 02:48

they hear quiet footsteps
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 02:53

*Most of them immediatley turn to the sound, and Laura sends the servo skull toward it*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 05:24

Ooc. .....you must be shitting me, cowmun.........
What i said has nothing to do with that even whatsoever....
I have a problem with the fact that 3 people had pretty much the exact same avatar and that hindered my method of swift identification....
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 06:45

*quotes Arnold*
No, I am not shitting on you.

In all seriousness though, I respect that you've left us be, but when i saw the conversation on here it looked like the inner circle laughing at the little people.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 09:19

OOC: no, it is literally just you lot making me confused and slowed down with the need to check your names properly instead of identifying you from the corner of my eye by avatar alone
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 10:02

the owner of the footsteps comes into view
it is a lone Skitarii ranger alpha
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 10:17

Ooc: I'm sorry that you needed to use your brain more.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 10:51

OOC. ....you just had to insult me.... it was absolutely necessary...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 10:59

Insulted? I apologised.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 11:01

i beleive the term is 'backhanded apology'
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 11:02

Exactly.

"I'm sorry if anyone was offended"
That kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 11:09

in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 11047931_868655143182715_2660323387269615984_n
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 11:09

That thing is adorable.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 11:15

in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 88ppsh

......those are PPSH-41 SMGs fitted inside the bomb bay of a TU-2S....
i wonder if the plane had a loader...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 11:17

2 questions
1) are they actually linked in a way that they can all fire at once
2) if not, why?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 11:23

Was that thing even used?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-23, 11:45

Gorath, probably, cowmun, no idea....
but we are talking about crazy russians in desperate wartime... make a guess
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-25, 00:54

L: That's one of my Rangers!

*Rob turns and salutes it*
"I see we have a survivor"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-25, 00:58

"Ma'am...you survived"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-25, 01:21

L: Indeed I did, unfortunately my corpeal form was crushed during the crash site I have been forced to possess this....body
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-25, 01:22

"Well isn't that interesting"

note he has a light splattering of ork blood on him
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-25, 01:25

"Hmm, I take it your trip wasn't too boring"

R: *Whispering to Alana* She has her own personal cult that worships her as if she is a god"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-25, 01:28

"Had to fight through an ork warband. lost my whole platoon."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-25, 01:37

L:I...am sorry to hear that"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-25, 01:38

he nods his head at that
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-25, 01:40

"Did you find Amy other survivors?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-25, 01:42

"There are others back at the crash"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-25, 01:51

"Robert, we are heading to the crash site. *insert Rangers name here* Do you require sustenance or maintenance?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-25, 01:52

"Negative. "
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-25, 02:16

"We shall depart in 10 minutes. Serana, go with Lenny and Wolfie, you lot shall find transports. Alana, please got with Serana, she needs a calming influence"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-25, 03:34

Alana: wut
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-25, 03:43

L: Rob...
R: We usually take a large precaution with Serana, due to our upbringing she has a couple of issues when she's not near me or Laura. So Laura wants you to accompany her so she doesn't have a panic attack. You could get to know each other

S: Come on Alana it'll be fun! *She smiles*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in the halls of Alaric
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next