Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

in the halls of Alaric

Go down 
+3
cow-man
Nazamroth
Faelwen
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 03:14

"Yes but they're tiny and this one has the most equipment for the severely injured"
*Serana leans against the door*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 03:17

"....the words off and sod come to mind"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 03:18

*A large grin quickly appears on her face*
"I know where a soundproof bedroom is..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 03:19

"and i know how to turn on the murder servitors remotely"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 03:21

"But seriously people are dying and this is the closest medical bay"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 03:22

"alright alright"
she helps matt up
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 03:30

*He kisses her as she does so before putting his trench coat on and swinging his shirt over a shoulder*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 03:31

"Right this way"
she leads him by his hand
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 03:39

*He follows, smiling to Serana as they pass her*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 09:21

they reach that bedroom
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 09:36

*It takes a few minutes to get there, with them both being greated by an ornate looking door with 'Captain' ingrained onto a Bronze plate adorning its center.
It is certainly the largest private room but it's still small. The floor is covered with a soft burgundy carpet, the walls a deep blue with golden imprints, taking up the majority of the space is a large (Compared to the room) bed with a green version of the wallpaper for a quilt. Offset to its sides are a pair of small wooden tables each with a bronze knob attached to a shallow drawer. Taking up the rest of the space on the right is a large wooden wardrobe and to the left of the bed sits a medium sized varnished oak desk with several drawers and conpartment dotting its exterior*

"By the ancient law of 'Dibs' I declare this room ours!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 09:45

she grins before shutting and locking the door behind them
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 09:59

*Rob leaves his coat and shirt on the desk before removing his boots and jumping onto the bed*

"Ohh, not too bouncy!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 10:13

she turns him around, sitting on his lap and wrapping her legs around him again
"so where were we?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 10:17

*He pulls Alana close and kisses her*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 10:18

she does likewise
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 10:20

*Fade*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 04:27

*The next morning*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 12:35

she's asleep in his arms
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 19:30

*Serana knocks on the door*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 19:59

OCC and a 1/2 hour passes with me returning
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 20:07

OOC: Herrow
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 20:09

OOC hello
I think of throwing some Warboss in this from time to time
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 20:25

OOC: lol why?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 20:37

OOC because he's different

idk, kept popping into my head
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 20:54

OOC: Oh right, unfortunstely this thread is awfully close to ending
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 20:55

not necessarily!
IC she's still asleep
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 20:55

OOC that's ok, it's only a thought
also was there a goal or just "do this until it's all good"?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 20:57

OOC he means cause this lot probs gonna end up in the consortium thread
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 21:02

*Serana knocks again*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 21:07

she remains asleep
she's not the only one there ya know
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 21:13

OOC: He's asleep too.

*Rob groans and looks at the door*
"What?!"

S: No one has seen either of you for 8 hours. Can you get up, get out and show everyone that youre not dead!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 21:17

she's still asleep
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 21:21

"Okay!"
*He pulls Alana close and goes back to sleep*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 22:48

*Anothr hour passes and Alana is now alone*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 22:51

*she eventually wakes up*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 23:02

*She's alone in the room*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 00:01

/Two months later\

*Above Forge World Decius*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 00:05

"this looks like the place"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 00:07

"Yep, hopefully they'll have enough pure adamantium for me to recast her body"
L: *Over the local intercom* I've scanned the planet, if you'll look at the holo table I will show you where we're landing
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 00:22

she goes to the holo table
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 00:46

*A mechanicus complex appears over the table*
L: You two will be inserting via grab chute to this point *A red circle appears over part ofthe roof* From there you will have access to the restricted manufacturing and this access to high quality material. Grab what you need and run, I will rendezvous with you here *Another marker appears on a small loading bay* Hopefully if all has gone to plan, Wolfie will have already loaded the adamantium.

R: I assume that Wolfie is going loud and we're infiltrating whilst they try and deal with him
L: Exactly
R: Right, I'll get changed then
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 00:54

"Same here"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 00:57

*He makes his way to their bedroom whilst Laura 'Acquires' the necessary documentation for a landing
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 01:01

she follows
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 01:02

*Once they're in the room*

"This should end well"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 01:19

"hopefully"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 01:25

*He strips off before picking out an outfit and trench coat*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 01:29

she does likewise
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 01:35

"Has Serana stopped hitting on you?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 01:37

"A little, but I can deal with it. Makes up for the fact no men ever gave me any attention back home, other than the guy i was betrothed to and my dad"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in the halls of Alaric
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next