Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A branch in the path

Go down 
+5
Faelwen
Dargoth
cow-man
Local Bat Enthusiast
Gorath
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

A branch in the path - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 21:16

OOC: They're Mandolorians, so wouldn't 'More bounty hunters' come to mind?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 21:33

ooc: they're republic commandos
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 21:34

OOC: My bad!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 21:56

Ooc: just waiting for whoever is controlling them
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 22:04

OOC: That'll be Azrok I think.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 22:12

OOC: And just to get things rolling....

*A task force of 4 Republic Mon Calamari cruisers, several mk2 assault frigates, 3 squadrons of X-Wings and 2 Squadrons of Y-wings and a large group if transport shuttles exit hyperspace*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 22:19

Ooc: dar gonna need some help killing ship crew
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 22:43

OOC: He hasn't been recruited by Fae, so that's a no go
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 22:44

OOC yes, and I'm held up trying to meet with Gorath's Moff
just peachy
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 23:39

OOC Cervantes would be up for it if he was ordered, he hasn't had mon calamari in years also wont be posting again for a few hours
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 00:18

the rest of the mandos felix and the basilisk war droids point their turrets at his ship
felix pints at the giant mythasour skull painted on his chest and helmet
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 01:16

ooc the old republic commandos joined the mandalorians following their adoptive father kal skirata
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 01:19

*William finally reaches the town*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 02:08

Cervantes starts a fire to smoke the reek meat setting aside organs to be salted and dried for later
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 02:11

OOC screw this barrier of mine
IC an Imperial Probe's booping is heard not far from his fire, and getting closer
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 02:17

Cervantes hears it and heads towards it
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 02:19

*He parks his speeder and goes off in search of supplies*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 02:19

he doesn't do so much as push a bush aside and the probe's there "staring" him in the face
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 02:22

Cervantes: authorization code Specter 001, please debrief
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 02:50

the rebel fleet is suddenly fired upon
by a super star destroyer
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 02:54

OOC @Gorath: what?
IC it beeps a bit before backing off for room and projects a hologram of an Imperial Officer
"and who do I have the pleasure of speaking with? I'll just skip formalities for now given your apparent lifestyle"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 02:56

Cervantes: i am Cervantes first specter of vaders ghosts. (OOC he said he had something big he was hiding)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 02:57

OOC the moff's flagship >Smile
IC meanwhile the moff heads to his command tent
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 03:00

*The Republic fleet scatters as it turns away*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 03:00

it harasses them as they retreat
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 03:03

*The Y-wings line up for an attack run, intending to cripple the SDD's engines whilst fleet jumps to hyperspace*

OOC: Okay, just to clear things up:
The Empire has shattered, with the death of the Emperor and Vader, the high ranking individuals gave up on the Empire and sought to protect their holdings. This gave the rebellion the advantage it needed and it now holds many of the core planets.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 03:05

a swarm of tie fighters, defenders and intercepters are launched at the y-wings
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 03:07

*The X-wings cancel their jump and turn to engage the Ties*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 03:09

OOC while the empire may be shattered their toys still work
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 03:10

the literally thousands of tie fighters there swarm over the rebel fighters and bombers
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 03:12

OOC: Yep, just to clear this but up.
20 Y-wings, 30 X-wings.

*The Y-wings go high, screaming across the top of the SDD as the X-wings fight to defend them*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 03:13

the ties come from above, the sea of AA fire comes from below
the rebels are kinda screwed
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 03:17

*In an act of desperation the Y-wings divert and fly towards the bridge. Only 4 X-wings remain, but these X-wings are different! Their paint scheme denote them as ace pilots and their craft reflect that. Each one has been upgraded with a superior powerplant able to deliver enough power to keep their engine and shields on max.
The flight itself has gone for a wide attack angle, drawning many unfortunate TIE pilots into their crosshairs*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 03:21

the y wings find that, having learned from endor, this ship's bridge has re-enforced shielding and extra defensive guns. they have no chance. the ties meanwhile deploy several tie-d fighters to pursue the X-wings
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 03:26

*The last pair of Y-wings launch their torpedoes and jump to hyperspace.

Meanwhile....

The four X-wings of Mako squadron split into pairs and seperate, one pair flying to the side and falling behind the other pair*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 03:27

they didnt hit the shield generators yet. the torpedoes do sweet FA
the ties now swarm after the makos
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 03:32

the Officer's taken back visibly
"one of Vader's Ghosts? but if you really are of what you say why do you live like this? your prestige is more then enough to afford suitable quarters"

OOC also yeah my groundside officer can actually do FA and talk to the moff
IC an Imperial Navy Officer steps into his tent
"I believe we haven't had proper introductions Moff, I hail from High Admiral Rekker's Fleet, currently holding orbit about this planet"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 03:33

*The rear pair(R2) cut across the path of the forward pair(F2), allowing the forward two to quickly destroy what was chasing them. With R2 now momentarily safe they line up on the shield generators and max out their engines, leaving their cannons with minimal power.
F2 mimic R2s actions and max out engines/shields, using their superior speed to outruns the TIEs*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 03:33

OOC also, X Wings can lock their folds together for speed
that's a thing (cuts on firepower for speed)
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 03:35

OOC: Oh thanks didn't know that!
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 03:37

OOC yeah all those fighters you see in the battle of Endor that raised their wings and whatnot, they were unlocking the wings into combat stance
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-11, 03:38

the ties continue their pursuit of the fighters

"and to what do I owe the pleasure of your company?"

-------

https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=241
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A branch in the path
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20