Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A branch in the path

Go down 
+4
Dargoth
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
Local Bat Enthusiast
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dargoth

A branch in the path - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-04, 01:16

Cervantes marches into the moffs office "sir assalent was a jedi"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-04, 22:07

*discreetly still calling the jedi* +Sir, me and my men will take care of the jedi. there's no reason to send the sith. we have this under control+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-04, 22:15

"Why has he left the comms open?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-04, 23:18

*ends the call with the moff* +there, maybe he won't send a sith after you. Might just live now+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 00:33

+Why do you want me to live?+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 11:41

+You think the sith will leave the boy alive? besides, i might need allies later+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 18:12

+Right+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 20:13

+....I see.+
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 20:43

Cervantes: force abilities and skill in lightsaber combat, bit rash and agressive she fled with another an a hostage
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 20:55

+keep me posted for now+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 20:56

*They jump to hyperspace*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 21:00

Cervantes: one more thing the mercenary silias seemes to wish to speak with her rater then fight. her ship has jumped to hyperspace tracker is still transmitting
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 21:02

*Maris looks to her brother*
"Shall we greet our new guest?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 21:06

+right+

"Remember what I damn told you"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 21:20

"No torture, I know"
*She stands up and walks over to Will*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 21:25

he follows
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 21:30

*She crouches infront of him and shakes the unconscious Will gently*
"Wakey wakey, get the fuck up!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 21:31

he frowns
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 21:37

"You said not to hurt him"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 21:38

"i know"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 21:45

OOC: *She smiles and tries to all him*
/Rolls a 1\
*She tries to slap him but instead gently caresses his face*

IC:
*She sighs and shoots an empty crate with Will's Sniper, causing him to wake up*
M: Hello again
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 21:46

he stays quiet
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 21:49

W: *Drowsily* Why am I still alive?
M: Simple, you're not a clone.
W: So.
M: You're not programmed to kill Jedi, so I spared your life.
W: So what? I'm a prisoner now?
M: That depends on how you behave, but yes you are.
W: Yay....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 21:50

"relax kid, we're not gonna hurt you. Well, I wont, and i'm not gonna let her hurt you either"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 21:55

OOC sights timing out for me and being a pain
ic: Cervantes: should we pursue?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 21:56

he sighs
+no, we have more pressing matters unfortunatly. you may if you wish Cervantes+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 22:06

M: See, we're not that bad
W: So why am I here?
M: Technically I just saved you from a bunch of backstabbing traitors
W: What?
M: The clones betrayed the Jedi and slaughtered them.
W: All of the clones?
M: All except a few recon commandoes.
W: My father said the battallion went rogue.
M: Nope, every clone trooper turned on the Jedi in one unified instant.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 22:07

"Palpatine had had it 'programmed' into them. no mercy. no remorse."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 22:24

W: So you saved me from soldiers programmed to kill Jedi?
M: Yes
W: I'm not a Jedi
M: But you are sympathetic towards them
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 22:44

he walks over to him
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 22:45

*Will looks at the Zabrak*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 22:45

"let me guess. you dont trust us."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 22:47

"Well you did kidnap me"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 22:49

he sighs and produces a small knife

Last edited by Gorath on 2015-06-05, 22:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 22:51

A what?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 22:54

"....What's that for?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 22:55

he gets up close to him with it
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 22:57

*and recieves a swift kick in the bollocks followed by Llywellyn kicking the knife out of his hands*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 22:58

he holds onto the knife and his armour absorbs the bollock kick. he sighs and grabs a hold of will
"hold the fuck still"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 23:02

*Maris is giggling to herself and Lly stops struggling*
"Surely a lightsaber would be a cleaner way to kill me"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 23:02

he sighs and cuts Will loose
"I did say I'm not going to hurt you"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 23:08

*He rubs his wrists*

"What now?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 23:08

he puts the knife away
"well that depends on you"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 23:09

"Oh?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 23:11

*silas stands on top of his ship, in front of around a hundred men, the remenants of his original command, during the clone wars, cyclone battalion* "gentlemen. What I'm about to discuss with you. Is treason of the highest order. Any man who wishes to leave, go back to the empire, is welcome to it. Any man who would fight with me, for what we once fought for, for the Republic." *murmurs ripple through the crowd. And silas' squad, wearing clone trooper armour, step forward, 10 men*

Ooc: anyone can temp play a clone to make some interesting dialogue
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 23:11

"yep. We won't hurt you, but you try to escape or attack us, you dont have a chance. yet."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 23:17

OOC: This should be good

"Where do I sleep?"

M: You're sharing my bed *Waits for her brother's reaction*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 23:20

"I've had a better idea. how about he gets more acquainted with the friendlyest member of the crew first. cause she's not likely to contemplate doing horrific shit to him if he pisses her off"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 23:22

*one of the troopers walks forwards, pointing a finger at silas* "you fucked off for 3 years Crash! Now you think you can waltz back in here and pull this shit! Fuck off!"

Silas: "then leave, I'll do this with or without you, way I see it you owe me for saving your asses uncountable times and you putting me in a bacta tank"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 23:24

M: I was hoping for something more amusing then that. Go on you two can get acquainted, I'll fly"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 23:24

OOC so what's up here, haven't been paying mind to it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A branch in the path
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next