Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Rebirth

Go down 
+2
Gorath
Faelwen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 01:13

"when i woke up I was in the med bay. They'd already healed my wounds by then"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 01:14

Commander: That's a start. What else?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 01:16

"their weapons and technology...i dont know what it is but its not metal, its almost like....like bone but...it couldnt be. too ornnate. too finely crafted"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 01:17

Commander: I see....What else did you observe about their technology?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 01:19

"well...its hard to say really. their armour seems to be very very lightweight, but couldnt say how effective it is. and they do have quite a few energy weapons"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 01:20

Commander: Energy weapons? That's.....interesting....How did they treat you when you regained consciousness?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 01:22

"surprisingly well. they kept me isolated from most of them but they fed me and made sure i was okay"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 01:23

*He simply nods.*

Commander: I'm assuming they questioned you.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 01:26

"they did. I didnt tell them anything sensitive"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 01:28

Commander: Very well....What would you say about their threat potential?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 01:31

"if they're hostile sir? I think they could take us by surprise very easily, and would have a massive advantage"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 01:32

Commander: In what way?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 01:34

"they have the home turf, they know these forests extremely well, and could hit us from all sides without being seen"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 01:37

Commander: We could also burn the forests down and we have air power. Frankly, I'm more concerned about the likelihood of this being a ploy on their part.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 01:43

"from what I've seen they have their own air power. and a ploy sir?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 01:46

Commander: A delaying tactic. For all we know, they're readying an attack right now.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 01:48

"but sir, what would be the tactical advantage of attacking when we have a base set up rather than before we had defenses?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 01:50

Commander: A coordinated assault is much more effective then haphazardly opening fire the moment we landed.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 01:52

"sir...they could have launched a coordinated assault the moment we had boots on the ground"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 01:55

Commander: I see....Very well. You're dismissed for now, private.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 01:56

she salutes
*meanwhile tex pops up to omun*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 01:58

Omun: Have you found something?

*He returns the salute.*

Commander: Dismissed.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 01:59

"well...*informs of whats happened to anna*

she gets up to leave
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 02:00

Omun: What? You're certain of this?

*He doesn't stop her.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 02:01

she nods

*aaaaaaaand she's gone*

Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 02:04

Omun: I see....This is an interesting, yet worrying development.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 02:06

"agreed"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 02:10

Omun: How should we approach this? We know very little of these aliens or their capabilities. The last thing we need is another conflict starting in the middle of our beachhead.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 02:11

"...the imperials on first contact mentioned 'eldar' according to the records"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 02:16

Omun: And they did not say much....What of the records taken from the Deathwatch?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 02:19

"i'll check but i was thinking about the imperial now working for us"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 02:22

Omun: Sadly, Jorkun has her and I doubt the man will let her go easily.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 02:22

"I could just go ask her what she knows. or call her up now for you to ask"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 02:27

Omun: Ask her and report back to me.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 02:29

she does so. a few secs later she returns
"she's more than happy to answer your questions"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 02:32

Omun: Excellent. Patch her through.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 02:33

he does so
she's laid back in a seat, her feet up. she's eating
+hello+
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 02:34

++Omun: Is this a bad time Mrs....?++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 02:36

+elenor. and no its a perfect time, i'm on my lunch break+
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 02:37

++Omun: Very well...What can you tell me about the eldar?++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 02:38

+which ones? there are...4 factions last time i checked. maybe 5.+
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 02:41

++Omun: I see....We'll cover that in detail later, but for now, the ones we discovered live on a heavily forested world.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 02:43

+ah! exodites. the ones least likely to fight you+
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 02:44

++Omun: Is that so? Bear in mind, we have no experience with any eldar, so some general information may be needed.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 02:46

+they purposefully isolate themselves to be closer to nature. their reasons are linked to the 'fall' of the eldar. so long as you dont fuck with their home or their people you should be fine+
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 02:48

++Omun: Yes...well...you see...*He explains the situation.*++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 02:49

+...i see+
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 02:51

++Omun: Indeed. Frankly, I'm not sure how to handle this situation. On the one hand, they may have simply sheltered an injured trooper that is of...great interest currently. On the other, they may be...not as trustworthy as they seem.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 02:57

+couldnt help much there, exodites are the ones ive had least contact with+
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 00:19

++Omun: What about eldar physiology? I'm looking through the data right now, but it's fairly nonspecific.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-26, 00:21

+in general, eldar are a little weaker than humans, but almost twice as fast and agile+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Rebirth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rebirth
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: