Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Rebirth

Go down 
+2
Gorath
Faelwen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 01:41

"through psychic means, the 'death' of the daemon commanding them as they keep it open, or simply waiting, although the amount of time one has to wait is often long enough for the daemons to gain victory"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 01:45

Omun: Well, we're lacking in psykers, and time is not something I like to waste when lives are the cost, so what is the best way to kill these creatures?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 01:47

"that varies. some are slow but can whither unbeleivable amounts of firepower. some are airborne masters of combat and butchery. some are unmatched sorcerers. and some have speed unrivalled in this dimension. all are large, strong, tough, and unnaturally resilient"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 01:48

Omun: But they can killed. Is there a data device that you could lend us, so that we may have a record of your means of killing these creatures?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 01:51

"I doubt it would be compatible with your technology but i think so. know this however. the beasts that lead the daemons are at their smallest, as large as I"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 01:56

Omun: I'm sure we will develop something to overcome that technology barrier. As for size....Size alone does not stay the sharpened blade.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 01:59

"and they wield the sharpest"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 02:01

Omun: Then it is their folly to bring a sword to a gun fight. Regardless, any data you can offer would be appreciated, Seer.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 02:05

"they also have the advantage of being able to appear almost from thin air amongst your force, and being near limitless in number"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 02:08

Omun: I see......I will see what I can uncover from old records. For now, is there any technology we could deploy against them?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 02:29

"none that I know of. they are not natural in any way, and thus near impossible to find a specific counter to"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 02:34

Omun: *Sighs* Trial and error then, my least favorite means of experimentation. Thank you for your help, Seer.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 02:34

he nods
"a pleasure"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 02:37

Omun: Seer, if your world should ever need assistance, please know that you can contact the Consortium, especially Yutega. We are not the Imperials, and so long as men of reason prevail, never shall be.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 02:38

"you have my thanks"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 02:42

Omun: Take care, seer. *He begins to follow the path back to the the original meeting point.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 02:42

the seer does not stop him
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 23:30

*He turns briefly.*

Omun: Oh, and feel free to fire some potshots at the lieutenant. He's in one of the south towers.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 23:31

he chuckles
"I knew he would be there before he did"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 23:35

Omun: Feel free to bruise his ego. Sometimes, the mighty need such wake up calls. *He leaves.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 23:36

he chuckles
*in reaper's head* "boo"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 23:40

*Cue him looking around in a very paranoid manner.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 23:41

he laughs aloud
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 23:42

Reaper: Fucking psyker...*He moves to leave.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 23:43

*cut back to the squad?"

Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 23:48

*Sure.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 23:49

anna's lying on her bunk in the barracks

Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 23:52

*Aequitas walks over.*

Aequitas: You awake?

*Meanwhile, Torrel hears a knock on his workshop door.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 23:58

"yeah. can't sleep"

"come on in"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-30, 23:59

Aequitas: Something on your mind?

*Delmos opens the door and enters quickly. He looks rather worried.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-31, 00:01

"yeah...my sisters again"

he sees torrel is not alone
there's another figure, their face covered by a welding mask
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-31, 00:02

Aequitas: Well...you could ask Omun about them when he gets back.

Delmos: Oh...I'm sorry. I didn't know you had company.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-31, 00:10

"I...hope so. dont think he'd have time for me though"

"no its fine."
???: I'm just helping out
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-31, 00:15

Aequitas: It's gotta be worth a shot.

Delmos *to the second person*: Um....If you don't mind me asking, who are you?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-31, 00:20

"i...guess."

they remove their welding mask, revealing an 18 year old girl. she smiles
Torrel: thats my daughter
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-31, 00:24

Aequitas: You want to keep an eye out for Omun? If you have a chance you'll miss it just lying in your bunk.

Delmos: Oh...Um, sorry if I came off as rude. But...things have changed. I'm going to need to take that vest back. The High Chancellor himself is here, and if he finds out I gave you the vest, I could be shot for treason.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-31, 00:25

she nods and gets up

Torrel: oh alright *hands it over*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-31, 00:28

*They exit the barracks, and see Omun walking through one of the gates.*

*He takes it.*

Delmos: I'm sorry, but if he finds out about this...Well, like I said, I could end up in front of a firing squad.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-31, 00:30

"....." *she timidly approaches him*

Torrel: I'd rather you didnt die for the sake of a gift. dont worry about it
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-31, 00:38

Omun: Ah. Private Kotrev....Let me guess, you're concerned about your sisters.

Delmos: Thank you. I'm sorry about this.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-31, 00:39

"yes sir....if you don't have the time then I.."

Torrel: its really nothing
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-31, 00:54

Omun: Walk with me, private.

Delmos: Take care of yourself. *He goes to leave....and is stopped by several heavily armed and armored tragadon...they look like they came with Treven.*

Soldier: Second Class Technician Delmos, by general order 23820 you are under arrest for conspiring with a foreign power.

Delmos: What!? How....how...

Soldier: You really think your ship's quartermaster wasn't watching? Hells, you really think the High Chancellor's intelligence officers weren't watching? A greased palm, asking a few questions to this stupid mammals, and it was easy to find you.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-31, 00:55

"i...yes sir"

Torrel:....HOOOOOLD the fuck up
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-31, 01:02

*Omun begins to walk side-by-side with her.*

Omun: I can tell you this, Anna. Your youngest sister is safe. If someone wanted to get to her, they'd have to go through Yutega's finest, all of them men and women I've handpicked due to their unflinching loyalty to the university and the principals upon which I founded it. That, and a prodigious amount of security measures.

Soldier *to Torrel*: Stay out of this, mammal. The only reason this doesn't concern you is because we're under orders not to touch you.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-31, 01:05

"....I....I don't know what to say....this....thankyou" *she's gone a bit still*

Torrel:....you finished programming the tracking programs correct?
Sarah: (his daughter) yep
Torrel: then stay out of the way. *he stands up*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-31, 01:08

Omun: Don't thank me yet. We're still looking for your middle sister. And believe me when I say, we're doing everything we can.

Soldier: I said stay out of this, mammal! Or is your brain to small to understand me?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-31, 01:11

".....I....don't know what to say. I did't think I...we....really mattered so much"

torrel: *cracks his knuckles* what can I say, I'm a slow learner
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-31, 01:17

Omun: Let's just say that...circumstances are the cause of this meeting.

Soldier: You're going to be dead if you keep this up.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-31, 01:24

"I do not understand"

he holds out his right hand to the right and whistles. a pod over to the right opens up and one by one peices jet towards torrel, attatching to his body and shifting form, until eventually they have formed a suit of armour that looks like this

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-31, 01:31

Omun: You don't have to, and it would just worry you further. Just know your youngest sister is safe, and we're closing in on the man we believe responsible for...many things. We're just waiting for him to put his head in the guillotine.

*They raise their rifles.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-31, 01:38

"...do you think...nicole is..."

"what's wrong boys? I doubt shooting down an unarmed man is gonna help our bosses' diplomacy much?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rebirth
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next