Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

crossing worlds

Go down 
+2
Sir BushWookie
Azrok
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

crossing worlds  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-03, 19:55

*Sits up*
"What're you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-04, 03:45

they flash behind them and cut their heads off they then head towards the palace cutting down anyone in their way and they start breaking the door down

nyrin: well shit well want to explore maybe they'll pay better

yssamire: making a more readable map from this almost unreadable map
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-04, 03:46

"Would you like some help?"
*He quickly gets dressed*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-04, 03:50

Traven: we can only hope (traven leads the way both swords out)
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-04, 04:04

she follows grabbing out her swords
nyrin: hmmm i wonder how this place will be

yssamire: no just using a regeneration spell
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-04, 04:08

"Alright then, so tell me about yourself"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-04, 04:34

yssamire: I love to experiment with magic try new things im trying to make a powerful soul of some sort of sorcerer a new physical form
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-04, 04:38

"What's wrong with your physical form?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-04, 05:00

yssamire blushes
yssamire: why how sweet but its not my form im creating its for a spirit around here who is a guardian of this world but I appreciate the compliment if you saw what I origionally looked like you would call me a freak
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-04, 05:08

"And why do you think that?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-04, 05:12

yssamire: its something I don't like talking about it
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-04, 05:14

"If it bothers you I won't bring it up, but I doubt I'll call you a freak"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-04, 05:26

Traven: cant be worse then most o the shit holes in tameria
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-04, 05:42

she walks over to him and hands him the map
"here you go its all done"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-04, 05:42

nyrin: yeah damn right
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-04, 05:45

"Thank you"
*He takes the map and quickly reads it, finding out his location in relation to other places*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-04, 05:46

yssamire: any places you know?
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-04, 05:48

The two continue their pace
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-04, 05:55

"None"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-04, 05:55

they hear voices in the cave weird voices and a light from a torch coming towards them
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-04, 05:56

yssamire: huh same here
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-04, 05:57

"Looks like we're strangers on a foreign world. How did you get here?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-04, 06:05

" I was dragged here"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-04, 06:11

"By what?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-04, 06:15

"warriors known as the wild hunt
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-04, 06:19

"The Wild Hunt?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-04, 06:26

"warriors who travel between worlds capturing men and women taking them back as slaves"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-04, 06:29

"holy shit... Are they going to come looking for you?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-04, 06:31

"they are that's why im hiding here"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-04, 06:35

"Well, as the inquisitor it is my job to help those in need. So I guess I'll have to stay here with you until it's safe"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-04, 06:41

"huh well I wont need protection when my witcher arrives"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-04, 06:51

"But until then my dear, I'm afraid I'll be protecting you"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-04, 11:07

guessing the guards fall dead then
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-04, 11:16

they head to the door breaking it down and portals appear summoning more of them
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-04, 11:29

the palace guards are now upon them, with sword spear and shield
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-04, 17:18

The two continue their pace approaching the light travens swords at the ready
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-04, 19:53

a warrior with a staff walks through the portal they feel even colder now with his apperance
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-04, 19:55

two orcs are patrolling the cave nyrin pulls him in the dark and waits for them to pass
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-04, 20:16

Traven hides across from her signiling if they should ambush the orcs
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-04, 20:50

"So who or what is the 'Wild Hunt'?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-04, 21:05

they push on, still fighting
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 02:52

he points the glowing ball of his staff at them and freezes them

nyrin nods and cuts ones head off and stabs the other

yssamire: well they are a race of high elves people think they are undead knights
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 02:54

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 02:55

"Right, what's their armour like?"
*He lays out his arrows on a table/rock*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 03:07

they head to the king and queen some of them grab out squirming bags
the queen can hear the invaders speaking a strange elvish but she can understand some but not all of his words

yssamire: thick yet light for them that is
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 03:08

aragorn has disappeared....and ambushes the invaders from behind, decapitating 2 in one swing of anduril
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 03:10

"Thank you, do you need anything?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 03:16

one of them stabs a bag then throws it at him what rolls out is a dead hobbit
there are twenty more of the bags all of them ready to strike them the larger one speaks to him
"i smell a elf around here why Is that filth if you do not comply more of these halflings will die"
they surround him
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 03:18

Traven beheads te other
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 03:30

yssamire: no not that i can think of thank you though

after they sneak out of the cave they see a beautiful land
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-05, 03:32

"I will return shortly, I'm just gonna go looking for a village or a blacksmith"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: crossing worlds    crossing worlds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

crossing worlds
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Misc. (The "original" settings/universes we come up with)-
Jump to: