Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something Empty
PostSubject: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 15:35

Message by Faelwen - Re: happy hue time:
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 15:35

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 15:52

Now

Why does someone say arag is throb and gets banned but this is allowed to remain on here?

Still think that this not sufficent proof? well

You were warned:
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 16:01

And now
We wait
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 17:29

And azrok just removed it from his visitor message..No point going there looking for proof

Edit: Naz corrected me

Last edited by Comrade Kitten on 2015-06-07, 17:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 17:36

One, that was gorath
Two, dafuq is even this visitor page you keep talking about?!

Three, it doesnt matter what i say, you wont be satisfied without two perma-bans...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 17:38

What I don't get is that azrok can do this and be untouchable

But why did vargas make a mistake and get banned even though he corrected himself
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 17:42

Euan, shut the fuck up.... I cant express myself any more politely.
Do you know why they arent banned yet? Because i have been aware of this for less than an hour and dont intend to make the same mistake twice.
You know why vargas was banned? Because, among other things, three of you(you included!) agreed that he is a troll and whatnot and outright called for a ban! Thats why. Im not reopening this debate.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 17:46

You could express yourself alot more politely

Allow me to demonstrate "Euan, would you kindly please stop and allow me to talk"

and actually, thinking back on it
we thought he was a troll but it doesn't actually appear he was

Plus trolls can be funny as long as no one is actually getting offended so I don't see the problem, did he do anything actually bad? No I don't believe he did
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 17:51

Yes, i would be capable of saying that, but i wont... But you annoy me greatly, and when i do attempt to be polite you just take it as encouragement to throw even more accusations and shit.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 17:53

Okay
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 18:02

Im either expecting a immensely long message or are you just not saying anything? Out of curiosity
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 18:09

Its kind of hard, and oftentimes impossible to work the admin panel from phone, especially with all the distractions i have to deal with IRL right now
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 18:10

Okay, I shall await until you are able to correctly address this problem, im assuming you are at work right now?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 18:13

No, i just turned on my computer to actually be able to do something properly....
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 18:13

Okay then
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 18:23

question do you or any other admin actually intend on doing anything about this? I would be okay with it if you hadn't banned vargas

but hes gone
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 18:31

Yes, i am doing something about this.... no, im not gonna perma-ban them. now if you dont shut up about vargas im gonna figure out something for you too.
if at least you hadnt agreed with everyone that he is a troll, i probably would have had reservations about banning him.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 18:35

You should know by now that A. Im probably still gonna talk about him and B. I don't really care if you "figure out something for me"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 18:37

I dont care if you talk about him, but dont bring his ban up as an argument when you called for it as well.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 18:37

Don't tell me how to live my life

If I want to bring up our honourable god vargas in any situation I will
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 19:02

been told there is immense bs and euan needs backing up because ye
*sigh*
this shits nasty, and truly does deserve something punishing for it. it breaks the rule a lot, unlike... certain instances... and I think that makes 2 people calling for a ban now. me and euan. so if we get one more, bringing it to 3, will that make you consider banning faelwen for this... thing...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 19:08

tell me, will, euan, why do you both give a shit?
Euan, you're obviously only doing this to poke at me and naz and to spite fae and azrok
will you're obviously only here at euan's beck and call
fuck will you dont even use this site anymore, your opinion on this really matters very little
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 19:09

Why are you trying to defend them even though they broke forum rules
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 19:10

answer the damn question euan
i'm fucking through trying to be nice to you, after the shit you and your friends said behind my fucking back
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 19:12

Good
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 19:12

cause i still look every so often to maybe consider going on
and this is true, does break the rules
i dont really give a flying fuckbag if you don't care for my opinion, but he broke forum rules pretty hardcore.

and George, the things they said behind your back, ive always defended you so no resentful feelings towards me please, I risked my friendship with euan defending you.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 19:13

*You*, have no say in the matter as someone who only comes on when comrade kitten needs backing.

Secondly, no, it will not. in Vargas' case there was gorath from the Mods side, Arken from the arken side and shadow from your little resistance movement all agreeing. now there is Euan who called in manpower to back his side.

Furthermore, it has already been established that A), Azrok did not know about those posts on his wall(seriously, who checks those? like... ever...), and B), none of his characters are present(supposedly).
If anyone will be punished, it will be fae.

Furthermore, you are in your full right to bring such things to the attention of the Admins/Mods, but you keep throwing insults, igniting fires, and insulting people for no reason. seriously. half the forum wants you banned, not azrok and fae.... It is unwise to call the police because someone stole your drugs...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 19:14

Technically I never asked for backup

he came here of his own free will
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 19:15

hahaha what
no euan didn't call me here
nice try
and azrok dont need no punishing, he did nothing wrong it seems.
nice to see you're still respectful naz
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 19:16

prove it
the shit i saw you three say in that group chat says otherwise
and euan, when you call a topic 'i'm just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something about it' and then do that fucking fedora tipping image, and the saying 'and now we wait', not to mention what you put in the report saying 'if you take it down, this'll e here, and I have plenty more evidence', its obvious all you want is to piss us off and hurt azrok and fae while doing it
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 19:17

Actually, the "Now we wait" is "Now, lets wait to see if the admins actually see this" And the fedora tip was to give my goodbye incase anyone did reply to it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 19:17

bull
fucking
shit
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 19:18

Your taking what I am saying out of context with no proof
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 19:21

why did you not then, say for example, PM me or nazamroth about it to bring it to our attention, rather than do it in this way?
and we both know that's not what *tips fedora* means, unless you're dumber than I think you are
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 19:24

First of all I dislike you and also if I posted it on here more people will see the monstrosities of that writing
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 19:25

this method raises far more attention is probably the reason
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 19:25

Also, if you look at the screenshot Euan oh, so gallantly provided, you can see the title of the posts:
"RE: Happy Hue Time"
which supports the theory that fae accidentally posted on azroks wall instead of sending it in PM.
If he will be punished, it will be for oversight resulting in hue, not for posting hue. Also, he posted it somewhere where it took even our beloved hue-hound kitten months to stumble across(tzeentch only knows how he did that at all....)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 19:26

and you made azrok suicidal again in doing so
well
fucking
done
i'm sure you really fucking care euan
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 19:27

Ortus the meme man wrote:
this method raises far more attention is probably the reason

no, it does not. the only reason i saw it was because gorath told me. you know, if you double click the notifications, which i often do by accident due to accidentally having enable rapid fire on my mouse, it clears all new notifications that can be seen, inluding the grey icons for new posts/topics
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 19:27

oh no, zeench doesn't know, others do though

And also only admins and yourseelf can edit visitor post

So azrok set it to that

Why bring up the statment if you know the answer gor
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 19:28

did raise more attention, look what ensued from it...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 19:31

I only know because ollie told me
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 19:31

So it did work
Because I told ollie
And ollie told you
And you told naz
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 19:32

so the fact its here did nothing
the fact you told people spread the word
so your argument falls apart
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 19:33

No
Because since its here more people could see it
IE both you and naz

And other people could give their opinion

IE will

Last edited by Comrade Kitten on 2015-06-07, 23:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 19:33

now honestly, insult me all ye like naz and so on so forth on how I'm not here much my opinions shit etc
but I just wanna go read madoka magica some more and eat so gl, bye
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 23:30

I have PTSD therapy picture if needed for all bystanders who read that horrible piece of illiterature, will post when able
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 23:34

Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something USbuZSo
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime2015-06-07, 23:54

Right just gona say this, digging this up is a very low blow and petty as hell, no one would have known about it if you did not bring it up. that is all don't be a dick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something   Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just gonna leave this here and expect the admins to do something
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next