Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

End of the Age

Go down 
+5
Gorath
Azrok
Dargoth
Sir BushWookie
Chapter Master Arken
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

End of the Age - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-06, 03:12

the ship follows, and they are met by guards

Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-06, 03:25

hanna hands a soldier the banner and walks up with her commander shes wearing black temarian knight plate armor with nilfgaard additions to it
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-06, 03:27

Albrecht: Thoughts on all this, Lieutenant? And might I add, how did you come by Temarian knight armor and why?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-06, 03:29

hanna: im excited to explore new lands and I collected it as a trophy and to taunt them I had them decorate it and modify it with my own
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-06, 03:31

Albrecht: Exciting as this might be, let's remain cautious. Just a glance at that knight reminds me to much of those in the Northern Kingdoms. As for your armor...Clever, but just hope a general doesn't stop by for an inspection. It could get you in no small amount of trouble. Regulations and all that.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-06, 03:32

hanna: I always have a spare sir
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-06, 03:34

*He laughs at that.*

Albrecht: Smart Lieutenant, very smart. When we make port, I want you to remain on board, just in case something were to happen.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-06, 03:37

hanna: sir I will not question your command but I would love to step in first but very well I understand
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-06, 03:39

Albrecht: We're already going to be a shock to them. A female officer meeting with them may be considered an insult.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-06, 03:44

hanna: I understand sir
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-06, 03:44

*They eventually make port. Albrecht descends from his flagship via a ramp. He is flanked by his bodyguards and the two Witchers.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-06, 03:46

they are greeted by several soldiers
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-06, 03:48

Albrecht: Which of you fine...gentlemen, is in command?
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-06, 03:52

berk is still acting a a body guard for the captain
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-06, 03:53

Desmond: command of who specifically?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-06, 03:56

Albrecht: Well, you immediate group for starters, but I suppose your direct superior would be best for the purpose of a diplomatic meeting.

OOC: Crap, just realized something. Okay, when people are talking in a non-common tongue (example: Nilfgaardian), indicate with brackets: [Like so.] It's how it's indicated in Witcher 3 when you have subtitles enabled, so let's do it here as well. Will help make things easier.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-06, 03:58

"I am in command here. Lord Hightower rules the city"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-06, 04:00

Albrecht: Would your Lord Hightower be available for a meeting?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-06, 04:09

"I dont know"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-06, 04:13

Albrecht: Very well, can you at least take us to his keep?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-06, 04:16

"you mean the hightower? alright" *gestures to the obvious really high tower/lighthouse*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-06, 04:17

Albrecht: Please, lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-06, 04:17

hanna signals him over
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-06, 04:19

Albrecht *to the knight*: Excuse me for a moment.

*He goes over to her.*

Albrecht: Yes, Lieutenant?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-06, 04:20

"do you want me to set a perimeter around the ships?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-06, 04:23

Albrecht: Very much so, Lieutenant. Better to be cautious in places such as this. And in the future, even if I don't order it, be sure to keep men on guard at all times and set up perimeters where appropriate. A good officer always tries to anticipates their commander's next order.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-06, 04:26

"yes sir "she orders her troops in a perimeter around the boats
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-06, 04:29

*He turns away from her. His entourage follows the knight to the tower.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-06, 04:30

he leads the way
en route
"a woman commander eh?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-06, 04:30

Berk: i'll just remain your bodyguard till you say otherwise
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-06, 04:33

Albrecht *to the Witcher*: That will do. *to the knight* Yes. I trust that will not be a problem? You see, in Nilfgaard, we don't care what is between a person's legs or their vocation or birth, only that they are good at their job. She earned her rank.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-06, 04:36

"not a problem, just never seen it before"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-06, 04:37

Albrecht: I take it women are not...terribly valued beyond breeding here then?
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-06, 04:37

Berk: not to mention she could probably kick any other man on the ships ass save me drake and the captain
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-06, 04:38

"Depends where you are i guess"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-06, 04:39

Drake: No, she could definitely kick your ass.

*Albrecht ignores the Witchers.*

Albrecht: I see...Very well. *They eventually arrive at the tower.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-06, 04:39

the guards let them in
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-06, 04:40

*They enter and wait to be granted an audience with Lord Hightower.*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-06, 04:48

Berk: that one time did not count the ground was covered in nekker intestines and i slipped.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 00:42

Drake: If only bad footing was an excuse every dead Witcher could use.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 00:50

that and being to cocky
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 00:56

Drake: That to. So....think this local lord is going to be just like the ones back home?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 01:02

she paces back and forth examining her soldiers stance maing sure they are top notch
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 01:09

*They up to Nilfgaardian standards, for untested troops.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 01:14

she then looks at the natives and their gaurds
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 01:20

Well if hes a narsasistic ass we will know
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 01:27

*Drake just laughs at that.*

*The lieutenant notes that the locals have assigned what appear to be simple militia to keep an eye on the Nilfgaardians.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 01:34

they are lead to a small boat first
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 01:35

*They board it.*

Drake *whispering*: Great...Off one boat and on another.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 01:36

they also board
they get rowing
they see they are approaching
THIS
End of the Age - Page 2 350px-The_Hightower_at_Oldtown
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 01:38

Albrecht: Impressive. I assume your lord lives there?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of the Age
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Misc. (The "original" settings/universes we come up with)-
Jump to: