Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+6
Sir BushWookie
Nazamroth
Faelwen
Captain Raeven
Dargoth
Gorath
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-15, 01:46

"Senators!" Agrippa yelled, attempting to penetrate the din of the senate floor. "SENATORS!"
the senate died down as each man one by one turned to face the Consul. 'good' he thought 'they're actually listening today'
he cleared his throat before continuing
"Friends, Dracians, Countrymen, I come before you with a proposition, and a realisation. My friends, We founded this eternal eternal city, the greatest city in the world, upon the ruins of another. We learned from their teachings, We built upon their achievements, and we became great from it. But there is a matter that has kept me up at night, that has tormented my dreams. By right we are the true heirs of stracia, the children of their great dominion. And despite this, the city of Stracia itself, does not lie within our borders! Instead it belongs to Kelthro! Those Slavers and barbarians! They think themselves our equals while they take our people prisoner or worse! They are a blight on this world who must be dealt with, but for now I say we claim what is rightfully ours! I say we take the city of Stracia, and make it great once again! Sons of Dracia, Gather the legions, for I say we march to war! For the honor of Stracia!"

his speech is followed by a deafening silence. after what seemed like an eternity another senator speaks
"By the gods, he's right! It is our right! To war!"
then another
"To war!"
one by one the cry is picked up by the senators until it resonates through he halls of the senate. Before long the legions are being mobilised, and headed for the borders
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-15, 04:30

Thorval griped Warcaller tightly his blood was boiling in anticipation for he could smell it on the wind, taste in in the air, feel it in the earth, the tides of war were rising and he could hardly wait "Lokir Hadhod, can ya smell it, its a war,
"yes jarl"
Thorval sat up from his theone "well what are you waiting for then? Sound the dragon horns and let the peoplw know its time for Glory" (the thanes left and not a minuet later the ancine hirns of the dragon clan bellowed their ancint cry across the thengul lands, plows and tools were set aside as they took up the spear the sword and the axe For the drums of war and the battle cries of men and women of the thengie shall rule the coming days.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-15, 14:25

Before long messangers are being sent to the Cymriac royals and the thengul lords
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-15, 20:32

The jarl meets the mesenger personally
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-15, 20:33

The messanger is a Thengeri Auxilia soldier
"Hail Jarl"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-15, 20:36

Thorval: and whar brings a kinsmen under dracian colors to my hold
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-15, 20:39

"I bring word from Consul Agrippa my Jarl"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-15, 20:41

Thorval: and what does that man want with me, i can smell the tides of war coming from dracia
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-15, 20:43

"The legions march on Kelthro my Jarl. Agrippa requests safe passage through your lands so they may reach their enemy"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-15, 20:45

Thorval: hmph that all this is about.... fine he can march his men threw my lands but if i hear a single thing i dont like or they get outa line the roads will have new scarecrows from hear to the sea
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-15, 20:49

"Thankyou my Jarl. Agrippa also extends an offer to join his forces in this war"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-15, 20:51

A chance to bring down bahemoths again, perhaps, have him trave to my hold here and i will treat him to a true thengeri feast then we may discus man to man.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-15, 20:54

"As you wish my Jarl"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-15, 20:56

Have a mug and some hot food before you go lad,
and safe travels kinsmen
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-15, 21:01

"Thankyou my Jarl"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-15, 21:17

Thorval sat up and left the theone room
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-15, 23:00

A man in traditional kelthro armour, steel scales in a tunic to his knees, split between the legs. Is held at the door by the jarls men. "JARL! YOU MUST SEE REASON? IF KELTHRO FALLS WHO WILL THEY LOOK TO AS THEIR NEXT CONQUEST?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-16, 00:45

the auxilia trooper is clearly surprised, placing his had on the hilt of his spatha
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-16, 00:46

OOC dar's at work btw raeven
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-16, 02:27

Thorval " obvieously they would turn to the thngul and the lands to the west, something i hope to happen (thorval draws war caller from its shieth and holds it above him) i also have to doubt that the dracian will actually outright win this war. And stop being rude to our guest let him enter. (the thanes stop holding the kelthro man back)

Last edited by Dargoth on 2015-09-16, 02:44; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-16, 02:29

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-16, 02:32

"You dont know Thengul well do you lad?"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-16, 03:03

OOC huh, this is actually taking off compared to other threads still around
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-16, 03:10

OOC just starting really but its hopeful
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-16, 07:51

"Thank you... *he walks forwards, then stops a few yards from thengul, and hits his heart with a closed fist, the kelthro sign of respect* jarl, these dracian curs are nothing but warmongers, they have no honor, just greed. If they believe kelthro belongs to them, what's to say they do not think the same of your lands?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-16, 08:39

OOC. okay, im pretty sure they made the AI in Civ5 follow the american way of thinking: Oh, you just waged war on another civ? stop the warmongering or we will wreck you!....what do you mean im at war with 3 other civs and already conquered one?! they were evil, thats perfectly fine!
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-16, 10:16

"Thengul lands do not hold that which is rightfully ours, slaver"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-16, 19:08

thorval: knowing the dracain they probably do see some lands as belonging to them, but so what. they can believe what they wish, and i wished to feast with thier leader so i can get a measure of him. i have little intent to lead my full force to fight for dracia, if raiders wish to raid it is thier right, however as i tolled my kinsmin here if any of agrippas men act unbecoming or with any disrecpect to thengul lands and people, then the dracains will have to march alongside thier scarecrows (the scarecrow punnishment involves the offender and his friends to have thier hands and feet cut of and their bodys impailed on spikes along roads with a hollowed pumpkin placed over their heads)
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-16, 19:10

but enough of polotics what is your name Kelthrovi?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-16, 22:50

"my name is Ket'verahi, (ket-ver-ahh-he) it is an honour" *he turns to the dracian, and extends a hand* "this is how you greet one another, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-16, 22:57

"not where I'm from, slaver"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-16, 23:01

"Well my education has yet to reach your customs, and as for calling me slaver, I rather think you shouldn't use that as an insult in these halls, the thengul take women as prises on raids, do the dacians not call this slavery?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-16, 23:03

"I am Thengeri, slaver. I know full well of the Thengul's ways and I know the difference between them and your kind"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-16, 23:07

"Man, woman. The vanquished are all the spoils of the victor. If I were to be stuck down, I am honor bound to serve the victor. Such is kelthrovi custom"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-16, 23:08

"Better a slave than a corpse, no?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-16, 23:10

IC:thorval laughed " if this is how you argue sober i look forward to when youv both had a pint or seven"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-16, 23:10

"Bah, you would say that"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-16, 23:14

"Ah! I almost forgot!" *he pulls a bottle of wine from a bag slung behind him* "the finest kelthro red, a strong one, but you will probably drink like water, eh? There are 20 barrels more outside the gates, with my caravan"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-16, 23:17

*snorts in disgust*
"bribery, of course. My Jarl, I should return to the consul with your reply"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-16, 23:22

Thorval: more drink is welcome and here (hands the mesenger a runic necklace and a waterskin) safe travels under the blue sky and therew the darkest times kinsmen.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-16, 23:23

*bows his head respectfully* "Farewell, my jarl" *turns and heads for the door*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-16, 23:26

"I take it dracia will march through your lands then? ah, this is unfortunate... If I may, may we use the same route to transport the heads back to dracia?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-16, 23:29

If you win yes none will stop you if you behave yourselves otherwise you get the scarecrow
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-16, 23:34

"If we win? We have repelled these futile attacks many a time, dracian morale is not so fierce when behemoths take the field. In any case, I should hope we have dealings in the future. May the gods of your people and mine smile upon your lands" *he thumps his chest again, and hands the bottle of wine to him*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-16, 23:39

Thorval takes the wine and in return gives Ket' a skin "have what we thengeri call dragon bile, it will out some hair on our chest"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-16, 23:41

Empires of Ashes 126bb7ea839f76627ac317dfba189e4d
OOC behemoths
for future reference
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-17, 00:03

*he sniffs it* "by the gods that is strong, perfect for the road, my thanks"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-17, 00:04

Thorval: Enjoy it and enjoy your war
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-17, 00:15

"May we meet again, here, or in the afterlife where we may talk of our glorious deaths in battle." *he turns and leaves, some of the jarls soldiers moving the 20 barrels of wine in*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2015-09-17, 00:38

Thorval:looks like times will be interesting thies next few years, (and time skip)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next