Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heretic Hunting Season

Go down 
+2
Faelwen
Nazamroth
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Nazamroth
Admin

Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-22, 16:48

OOC. Dude, i played WoT for years, and im telling you, its much, much worse.
I refuse to play a game where i hit a defenseless SPG with a 122+ mil cannon, it confirms that i pen, and do no damage...
or a game where shots regularly go 45 degrees away from where the cannon is facing...
Or where penetrating the commanders periscope does the same amount of damage as hitting the ammo rack...
And i could go on....

It is a horrible game, aimed at siphoning money out of the players... It used to be good,m but now its just pure and simple shit. They just keep introducing newer and newer tanks that never even made it into plan phase, not to mention prototypes... and premium vehicles that are awesome for a month, everyone buys them for hard cash, then they get nerfed to uselessness...
In war Thunder, i suck because the RNG simply hates me... on days when things work as intended by the devs, i am in the top of my teams...
In WoT, i suck because the devs intended for a T-50 to survive a naval cannon hit to the side because it has just enough hit points...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-22, 17:27

hallo peeple!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-22, 17:39

At least you can tell when someone will die, its a much more arcade'y game, but it allows for so much more teamplay, and planning, you can pick off low health targets and do maths to decide where you shot would be best used, whereas in warthunder you have no option but to blaze away and hope something dies, because you have no idea what has done any damage
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-22, 17:52

OOC. exactly. Thats what i like about War Thunder. even the most arcade game mode is much more realistic than WoT. As for teamplay, if you are in a platoon with friends, you can make good plays in both. and if not, everyone is a stupid lemming in both. it makes no difference in that regard, except that in WoT, people will stupidly swarm low health players in hopes of a free kill.
In WT, you have to actually look for signs on your target. Is it smoking? if yes, than its on fire. is it moving? If not, and it should, the engine or transmission is probably busted. Exploit it. is it moving in small circles? then its de-tracked. Why is it rotating its turret so slowly? the turret drive is damaged.
Instead, in WoT, you look at it with that gunner skill that lets you see criticals, and bam, you know everything.
And yes, in simulator and realistic modes, where you have no enemy markers, the safest option is to fire a shot into tanks if youre not sure if its a wreck or still alive.

I guess our tastes are just different. you prefer the arcade approach, me, the simulator... i would love to play WT in sim, or real battle modes, but people keep cheating... if you turn down the graphics low enough, all the foliage disappears and they can snipe you through an amazonian jungle without problem and you have no idea where youre being shot from...

And hi gorath. you guys just continue. ill keep track
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-22, 18:24

OOC: I won't defend WoT, but personally I enjoy it. So I spent a little money namely on HMS Dreadnought (TOG II). It may have been when they were doing a fairly cheap offer on gold and the package itself may have been cheaper than usual but that's not the point.

In Warthunder I used to just fly my Swordfish...I love my Swordfish. I would try and get back into it but my laptop is horrible. *sigh* Why can't Microsoft stop being a bunch of stingy cubes and allow Gaijen to do whatever it is that they wanted so I can play Warthunder?!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-22, 18:25

OOC oi bush
steam
IC +well first we investigate the site of the last 'attack'+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-22, 18:28

OOC: Gor, wait I need to go eat breakfast. I'll be about 10-15 mins.

I also just realised that my phone doesn't recognise the word 'cunt' and replaced it with 'cubes'.
*sigh*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-22, 18:29

OOC kk
you cubes-monkey
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-22, 18:29

OOC. I have also spent quite a sum on WoT. I have the KV-5, the original Churchill, a bunch of garage and barracks slots, and spare gold.

As for WT, my favourite aircraft is the Ju-87 D-5... the most fearsome bomber hunter ever...
It gets bomber spawn because its a dive bomber. It has 20 cannons that you can load with AA ammo, and you can attach 2 extra cannons instead of bombs in the wings. Basically, i look at even a B-17, or B-25, and they die. And to top it all, its so slow and pitches so quickly, that fighters cant do anything against it, but keep boom-n-zooming... I have the most air kills with a dive bomber :P
I also like the IL-2... the first one, i think. people just keep underestimating it and trying to go head-on with the T-34 of the air...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-22, 18:32

I enjoy WoT
matilda all the way baybay
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-22, 18:58

hetzer's gonna hetz
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-22, 19:00

"Affirmative, i suggest we make our way there separately, to avoid suspicion"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-22, 21:04

"Where?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-22, 21:07

"To his last known location, this underground fighting ring"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-22, 21:48

"Considering the size of a hive city that's incredibly vague"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-22, 22:34

"The arbite told me its location, Block 27, level 36, street 35E, for some reason this area seems to be a magnet for criminal activity"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-22, 22:48

"Probably a lack of Arbites willing to operate in the area"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-23, 11:33

OOC. oh joy....
so i finally got my temporary filling for the tooth that had a big hole in it... and i asked why it had to be removed... apparently, its inflamed in such a manner that might put even minor, unimportant things like my heart or kidneys at risk in the long run if its left in there...
so unless this filling, which is filled with medicine, gets rd of that in 2 weeks, its probably wisest to lose a tooth instead of possibly a heart or kidney in a few decades...
Fate, does love me indeed...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-23, 12:30

Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 Tumblr_mqxd88xajF1rdexi4o3_500
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-23, 14:13

OOC Horus Heresy Drop Assault had a major patch a while back, now it's full motion limited 3D with units that don't turn into an inexplicable scorch mark on the ground upon death along with a magos as a fighting unit

It's also weird to look at if you were used to the game beforehand but now everyone and everything has a fluid model
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-23, 15:19

Nice, I haven't played that in ages
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-23, 16:03

OOC yeah, major graphics overhaul with some tweaks

there's a seperate resource just for reinforcing the magos, and it's only for the magos. and you only get it from destroying player bases
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-23, 18:15

OOC. oh, for fucks sake! trying to get through the thick skull of people who dont speak english any more than pop music songs thaught them is a huge pain in the ass!
"Sorry, i had to get the door. Im here now"
"goodbye then."

WTF?! i accepted your offer, you just had to click "OK" and our deal would have been sealed, you genius!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-23, 19:26

OOC: ......lol...

Comrade Stalin order tank to fly! Tank flies!
(Antonov A-40)

Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 AntonovA40
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-23, 19:30

+enough procrastination, lets move+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-23, 20:12

OOC. That failed horribly iirc.

+after you sir+
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-23, 20:22

Ooc. Well, depends...
On one hand, it landed perfectly...
On the other hand, they had to remove all the ammo to make it airworthy... Ammo is kind of important for tanks to fulfil their roles though...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-23, 23:19

+we can't exactly be inconspicuous dressed as we are, so we may as well stick together+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-24, 00:23

+us inconspicuous........since when have we been inconspicuous?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-24, 00:45

+oh no just your usual power armoured gentlemen walking down the street+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-24, 00:49

+so conspicuous we become inconspicuous....that'll take him by surprise+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-24, 00:58

+I really hope that was a joke+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-24, 00:59

+it was, I'm not 5+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-24, 01:01

+you'd be surprised at how stupid some people aren't+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-24, 01:01

*are
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-24, 02:22

+We're human, our races potential for sheer stupidity is Phenominal+
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-24, 06:30

OOC. in case anyones wondering, im still here and watching.... and waiting for the players to actually do something i can write a reaction to.
until then, filler!

The Book of Jaden:
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-24, 16:29

OOC: jump to the site?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-24, 16:30

OOC: and this is why I have a general distaste for social media. Almost everything lacks context.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-24, 16:36

Sorry guys
handing in the assignment i've been working on 2nite
after that i should be on more
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-25, 07:48

OOC. .....lol... You know the Railroöad in Fallout 4? and the quest to find them:Follow the freedom trail?
Yeah, well, i got the quest, i was intending to eventually go to the start of the trail. I accidentally found the end of it, and solved a puzzle i didnt even know existed...
I mean how well hidden must you be, if i found you without even trying?

then suddenly
*Ambush!*
"Stop right there! you went through a lot of effort to arrange this meeting..."
"uhm....not really... i just wanted to loot the catacombs and solved your puzzle out of curiosity when i came across it..."

"Who are you?"
"Im just a scavenger, here looking for salvage"
"And you just happened to guess the password to our secret lair..."
"yes.... yes, i did... your password was your name... what is this, the 80s?!"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-25, 15:36

OOC that creative urge of mine rises again, this is probably the longest dwelling idea I've ever had
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-25, 15:36

am here bitches
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-25, 15:44

OOC: *is watching from the shadows*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-25, 15:58

OOC well while my grandparents are sleeping downstairs where the computers are I can't exactly play any games, so I'm just sitting here with that urge to create haunting me
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-25, 18:26

OOC. Tank battle in the Carpathians... we captured the objective and now need to push to the next and we win... instead, the entire team aside from me decides to camp down in the castle they just captured and... actually, i dont even know... get drunk , i guess?  because meanwhile, im the only one trying to defend the entire eastern half of the map where heavies and meds keep advancing and im bombarded by attack planes... lets not mention the fact that a T-34-85 survived not one, but two clean penetrations from my 122 mil cannon, without any damage to speak of... and while im valiantly holding the enemy back, pinging the map to indicate that i need help or therell be hell to pay, to the point that i am under fire right as i respawn at our spawn, all i see on the map is that the enemy simply rolls across the open field that my teammates should be able to keep under constant fire with that many people in the castle, and start capturing our base.... that field is a killing zone... no one tries to advance there in a sane game.. not even the AI is that dumb... and the enemy could just stroll across....
I mean, just where in the world do these games gather so many brain-dead vegetables from?! It might be because i grew up on war-games, movies, and books, but even at the tender age of ~10 im pretty sure i had more tactical sense than this...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-25, 20:28

OOC: Never expect any form of competence from your team when playing online.
Unless you're on CoD, in which case expect the most overpowered classes in the game and people who have PC levels of accuracy with a controller on maximum sensitivity, who can keep the reticule on you whilst boost jumping, sliding and FUCKING DROP SHOTTING!
(Going prone whilst shooting to gain an unfair advantage as going probe does nothing to your accuracy unless your name is Sir BushWookie. In which case the slightest movement will send your reticule to space.)
The only reason I bought CoD is because I like playing Zombies with my friends. In multiplayer I am lever 40, ALL of them are at 3rd prestige level 50 (about level 215)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-25, 20:35

The inquisitor messages the ship
A smallish lander is despatched , dropping off a repressor apc
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-25, 20:36

OOC: It's bullshit, I could be using a sub machine gun at point blank range and lose to some cunt running around with an assault rifle.
I've been obliterated at 'long' range by pistols when I have either a sniper or a fucking assault rifle.
It's like I'm firing snowflakes.

Also, the Argus shotgun is bette at range then it is up close. ITS A SHOTGUN THAT WILL ALWAYS LOSE TO ANYTHING IF ITS UPCLOSE. Though if my friends are using it they'll go fucking 60 kills to 5 deaths whilst I go maybe 5 or 6 to 30. No matter what I use.
*sigh*
I'm happy getting a fucking UAV (5 kill streaks) whilst my friends routinely go on 20+ and get pissed of when they die.
I just wish I could retain my score when I die *sigh* why did they remove support streaks, I could be a teamplayer again and be rewarded by being able to help my team.
Even just being able to just boost my teams situational awareness would be enough.
Instead I have to relegate myself to shooting stuff down because I can't win against ANYTHING.

I be using an LMG and lose to a pistol at range, I could use a fully automatic shotgun and lose to a quicks coping cunt at point blank.
*sigh*

Sorry for ranting.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-25, 20:36

OOC: TLDR: I'm bad at FPS games and I'm annoyed about it.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-11-25, 20:38

Ooc. ....wait, how are you playing CoD if your computer gets fried even by WT? O.o

And competence in CoD? Please... I stopped playing because of avsolute incompetence...
Admins kept banning me from servers because i refused to blindly charge whatever the objective was at the time, and to camp withing grenade blast of it when defending... I mean what idiot camps inside the hardly defensible objective, when everyone knows exactly where it is, instead of moving around it and shooting up everyone who tries to get close?
And my gravest sin? I dared argue with the admins about it...
My favorire was when they demanded that i start moving more because i was "camping"... So i took my M60, started running around the map and slaughtering people because after 3000 hours, i knew how CoD's idiotic respawn system worked, and where everyone would spawn... Of course, then i became a cheater...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heretic Hunting Season
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: