Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heretic Hunting Season

Go down 
+2
Faelwen
Nazamroth
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Nazamroth
Admin

Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-10, 08:46

OOC. your friendly local GM i back.... aaaand, i start the day with my dental fillings falling out of one of my teeth... oh, joy...
well, i guess if im gonna go toi the dentist once, i might as well have all my teeth fixed up...

Oh, also, a heads-up: I misread my schedule so ill be working tonight. im available until 17:00 GMT today. Sorry about that. Good news is, its the last day i work. at least for now. We're done with all the OBIs of the country! yaaay
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-10, 11:03

Alrighty
*hugs naz*
Inquisitor Gustavus Adolphus (points fer guessin reference)
Carapace armour
Frag krak n psyk out grenades
Psyocculum
Null rod
Inferno pistol
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-10, 11:11

OOC: the swedish king
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-10, 11:11

*gives points*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-10, 11:19

OOC: yay

On an unrelated topic, i find it amusing that the consuelors room in the anime im watching is translated as "Morning Glory Consultation Office"
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-10, 11:46

Skitarii Zael Korin.
Dragon Scale Armour [Power Armour, look it up it's a thing, just fluffy]
http://media.moddb.com/images/groups/1/3/2055/Admech_octus_dragon_scale_by_majicxiii-d3f2nya.jpg
Primary: Power Fist
Secondary: Power Fist
Grenades: Power Fist
Special Equipment: Power Fist
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-10, 12:15

Wot
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-10, 12:19

U heard me.
Skitarii
Power Armour
2 Power Fists

Come at me.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-10, 15:23

OOC. By the way, you guys can just go ahead and start if you want. i didnt plan to do much until you arrive to the planet anyway
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-10, 16:42

Member of the Collegiate Extremis, basically the mechanicum's own little inquisition, wearing Ignatus Pattern Power Armour, with a full set of mechadendrites, flamer, plasma, and no end of utility and simple grasping tools. an omnisian axe, and a bolt pistol. NOONE EXPECTS THE MECHANICUM INQUISITION! OUR PRIMARY WEAPONS ARE FEAR AND SURPRISE... and toasters. but yeah the inquisitor still outranks me Sad
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-10, 17:14

heh
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-10, 19:45

So are we starting?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-10, 19:49

sure
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-10, 19:57

*With a thudding gait, each footstep accompanied by the sound of pistons, and the clang of metal. his mechadendrites flowing behind him or hovering above his shoulder, his Ignatus Pattern Power Armour is modified to accept his augmentations, although his face remains unchanged. as he walks onto the ship's bridge, approaching the inquisitor, he speaks in a flat tone*

"I sensed the machine spirits communion, we have received a message, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-10, 19:58

gustavus nods, puffing his cigar
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-10, 20:53

"You realize you'll live long enough to regret that habit?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-10, 20:59

"with cybernetics not likely"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-10, 21:02

"enjoy the procedure" *he wriggles his mechadendrites* OOC: does your he have any cybernetics?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-10, 21:05

OOC no
IC "subtle"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-10, 21:14

*he chuckles, a rare feat for a member of the mechanicus, although the Collegiate Extremis are known for augmenting themselves, not replacing bodyparts* "Connecting it to your spine is the worst part. by far"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-10, 21:33

"I'm sure"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-10, 22:07

"Hm, anyway, where are we going fleshling?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-10, 22:10

"Rusticus secundus"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-10, 22:35

"sounds like a shithole, covered in heretics i assume?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-10, 22:37

"if it wasnt they wouldnt be calling us"
OOC wanna continue in empires? we just routed and slaughtered the slave charge
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-10, 23:06

OOC:I got to sleep at about 10pm local time guess when I woke up!
If you guessed 16 hours later you get a cookie!
I don't even know why I slept for 16 FUCKING HOURS
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-10, 23:21

"How far are we from the system?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-10, 23:32

"twenty four hours"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-10, 23:34

"Enough time to prepare my equipment, and perhaps watch the pict feeds from the hull cameras, the warp can indeed be calming, when it is not full of demons."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-10, 23:45

"no wonder you're bonkers"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-10, 23:46

OOC dammit Raeven you're under the radar again!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-11, 00:00

"It's like playing roulette, what's the chance I'll be confronted with a nice calm scene in one pict, then a total mindfuck in the next?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-11, 00:01

he sighs and puffs
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-11, 00:04

*he removes his helmet, and clips it to his belt, he has harsh features, a hawkish nose and a defined jawline, along with very close cut hair, about a centimetre remains* "well what do you do to pass the time? Besides pray and maintain your equipment?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-11, 00:06

"more....refined things"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-11, 00:11

"descriptive. That could mean reading books about flower pressing for all I know"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-11, 00:12

he chuckles
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-11, 00:19

"Speaking of equipment actually, it puzzles my why you opt for carapace armour, when power armour is available to you."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-11, 00:20

"Lack of black carapace"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-11, 00:25

"Ah, not needed specifically, but not so effective without" *he taps his spine* "I just have a cerebral port, it allows me to commune directly with the machine spirit"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-11, 00:26

"still, doesnt exactly make you astartes does it?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-11, 00:53

/In the armoury\

*Having stripped and cleaned his hellgun for the umpteenth time, Mordred decides to repaint his armour and hide the scratches*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-11, 07:52

"Not an astartes, but approaching it"
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-11, 09:37

Zael seems to be tinkering with his power fists.
A blonde mop of hair dropping over his eyes, hiding his bionic eye and rebreather, smoke slowly venting in puffs from the rebreather.

"If I had to guess my glorious overseer, I would be a closer approximate to an astartes." He looked up, his rebreather did infact resemble that of an astartes helm.

"Although, I believe dragon scale is superior to astartes plate...in my humble opinion." He continued to fiddle with the fist.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-11, 11:21

Ooc. ....waiting in front of the dentists room... I feel like a death row inmate on his last day...
The dentist is one of two things that i know i truly fear...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-11, 12:20

*Mordred smiles to himself as he finishes applying another layer of crimson to the right arm*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-11, 12:46

"right, right"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-11, 12:56

OOC: .....well... docs expert opinion: take antibiotics for a week, then we pull it out...
Me mentally: ....woman, if i wanted it out, i could have just pulled it out at one of the times when it was inflammated and i was afraid that if i make too much vacuum, it will get removed by accident...
So yeah... turns out, as i suspected, the tooth is basically dead... and there isnt enough proper material left in it to be used as foundation for rebuilding it...

At any rate, shall the hunting begin...?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-11, 13:06

OOC: ouch!

And when people are online I suppose
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-11, 13:18

OOC. nonono, its the exact opposite of ouch. If it wasnt dead, i would probably be screaming, considering how deep the hole in it is.

Well... i see some comments for not so long ago... i dont expect there to be more than 3 of you online at a time though... if we wait for everyone, nothing will ever get done again
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-11-11, 15:00

i'm ready to begin da hunt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heretic Hunting Season   Heretic Hunting Season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heretic Hunting Season
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: